1st Closet Grow

Just figure how long it takes from seddling to harvest and stagger them. You could plant one every week or month depends on your space.
Right i have space just not enough good light to work with. If it was legal here id go prolly go all out as i love this hobby. I was was thinking maybe let this one get 75% done n start a new one?

I can easily drain the saucer, but i do like the idea of having some airflow beneath the air pot. thx

No under-tray "airflow" is necessary, but sitting in standing water doesn't end well-It allows for potential root rot & salt build up.
You can buy a 16" x 2" high plant stand @ the grow shop. $4. Then put the plant on the riser, & the tray underneath. Problem, solved.

No under-tray "airflow" is necessary, but sitting in standing water doesn't end well-It allows for potential root rot & salt build up.
You can buy a 16" x 2" high plant stand @ the grow shop. $4. Then put the plant on the riser, & the tray underneath. Problem, solved.
I bought a 10" cake pan for 2 dollars n drilled hokes in it

At the end of week 5 and she's starting to build flowers and pistols all over the place. She's suppose to go 2 more weeks according to cks. I'm hoping the bids fatten up a lot in that time.
Do any of you guys cut or pick off really low buds? Is it necessary to flush during the grow? I use fox farms nutes and they recommend flushing twice during a normal photo grow. I know I've seen ppl flush before the finish and then just straight water. Anyways I'm a rambling man so here's some shitty pics .
420-magazine-mobile1068045213.jpg
420-magazine-mobile345810544.jpg
420-magazine-mobile516984019.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1971961571.jpg

You have a lot more than 2 weeks to go yet, when you flush at the end use tap water and dont ph the water. The plant will basically get nute lock out and use up any nutrients stored in the plants leaves.

Thanks pennywise i didnt know you purposely did that.. i thought i would still need to ph the tap water. Should i still leave it bubbling for 24-48 hours or just dump it in out of the faucet? Writing that down for sure dont wanna forget.

I would agree i was thinking the same thing looking at those pics, you probably still have another five or six weeks to go depending on when they fatten up.

You have a lot more than 2 weeks to go yet, when you flush at the end use tap water and dont ph the water. The plant will basically get nute lock out and use up any nutrients stored in the plants leaves.

Yeah I figured the timeline is bs. I'll have to get a loupe so I can check the trichomes in a cpl weeks. What r your thoughts on the lowest bud sites? Should i try to cut them off or pluck them or leave em be? Thanks penny wise

If they get light i leave them if they dont i remove them. I make bho out of trim so i can still use any popcorn. @imtoasted: i still run my air stone during flush.

Well that's good to know. So how can autos go longer? Are the new ones longer running? I was under the impression they flower no matter the light schedule. How do you extend their life?

I was just saying the timeline from the seed sellers is usually bs product hype. They say ready in 8 weeks of flower, so maybe it's more like 8 weeks after first signs of flower?

Back
Top Bottom