There's the Pure Power Plant (PPP) growing in my closet

looking great. and after finding out i will need about 200 extra dollars on cooling shit for my hps. i think i will be using my tubes to veg too. i honestly couldnt tell if those were flowered under hid or not.. excellent, 5 stars from me!!!

If my PPP plants looked half as good as yours I would be satisfied

hahaha I wonder what I am doing wrong..

Great job!

Thanks everyone! Today the biggest plant is 30" tall, two other plants are 24" tall. Day 90 (day 49 of flowering). 8 weeks of flowering will be in just one week; now im wondering how long I should let them go till I harvast them? I know most people say 8-9 weeks...?

Just took these pics (got a little pic happy with the camera).. mmmm Pure Power Plant

day90pppa.jpg

day90pppb.jpg

day90pppc.jpg

day90pppd.jpg

day90pppe.jpg

day90pppf.jpg

day90pppg.jpg

day90ppph.jpg

day90pppi.jpg

day90pppj.jpg

day90pppk.jpg

day90pppl.jpg

day90pppm.jpg

day90pppn.jpg

day90pppo.jpg

day90pppp.jpg

Sweet!

How many days did they stretch counting day one of flowering (did I already ask you? mind in't working)?

Days of stretch = 40% of flowering.
Days of stretch * 1.5 = flowering days AFTER stretch
(Days of stretch *1.5) + days of stretch = TOTAL flowering
(Simplified) Days of stretch * 2.5 = Total flowering

I kind of got use to the smell so I don't smell it anymore.. lol. but if you get right up to the plants it smells almost like a sweet sour candy with a hint of pine....

Oh and I don't have anything to examine the tric's, but the buds are about 50% orange hairs... Im thinking I will harvest the biggest plant right at 8 weeks (which I believe is in 6 days), then let one of the other plants go 3 more days, then let the last plant go 3 more additional days... just to mix it up :smokin:

My life has hit a rut and not looking to good... so im needing this bud pretty bad right now, can't wait to smoke it!!! Sadly this will most likely be the last grow I grow for a few years too... :straightface: :peace:

I kind of got use to the smell so I don't smell it anymore.. lol. but if you get right up to the plants it smells almost like a sweet sour candy with a hint of pine....

Oh and I don't have anything to examine the tric's, but the buds are about 50% orange hairs... Im thinking I will harvest the biggest plant right at 8 weeks (which I believe is in 6 days), then let one of the other plants go 3 more days, then let the last plant go 3 more additional days... just to mix it up :smokin:

My life has hit a rut and not looking to good... so im needing this bud pretty bad right now, can't wait to smoke it!!! Sadly this will most likely be the last grow I grow for a few years too... :straightface: :peace:

Your plan sounds good.:smokin:
Is there anything I can do to help please let me know.:cheer:

Pan4

You alright TxState?

I got kicked out of a medical school program about a month ago (not because of weed, but because I did something careless and slightly stupid, and I was only one year from graduating with a awesome degree). So I am no longer a college student at this point. Because of this mistake I don't know where im going to go to school now, I don't know where im going to live, I don't know how im going to pay bills, im $50,000+ in debt because of school loans, my parents are highly disappointed in me, etc, etc. Basically my life was grand and now it's all down the shitter and I don't know what im going to do.

But i'll be alright........

I got kicked out of a medical school program about a month ago (not because of weed, but because I did something careless and slightly stupid, and I was only one year from graduating with a awesome degree). So I am no longer a college student at this point. Because of this mistake I don't know where im going to go to school now, I don't know where im going to live, I don't know how im going to pay bills, im $50,000+ in debt because of school loans, my parents are highly disappointed in me, etc, etc. Basically my life was grand and now it's all down the shitter and I don't know what im going to do.

But i'll be alright........
Dude, that really fucking sucks, and I know it sounds corny as shit, but things will work out. Just like a your plants you've got, seriously, you might feel uprooted right now, but just give it time evaluate your options and make the next move to put the pieces back together. I went off to school my freshman year with a 3.8 GPA from H.S. and about 20,000 in scholarship money, well a few thousand lines of coke, binges with ex, shrooms, and every other drug under the sun i'd pissed away two years of my life. long story short i hit the bottom got my shit together and changed schools and my major and can't wait to graduate next month. so don't beat yourself up about it, just pull yourself up and do what you have to.

Day 98 (day 57 into flowering), so today the plants have been in flowering for 8 weeks and one day. I started giving the plants plain PH adjusted water (no nutes at all) about 3 days ago. I should have started flushing them about a week ago but,.. well I just forgot :hmmmm: The biggest plant by far had better genetics and guess what, that was the only fully mature seed that they sent me, go figure. Not much else to report. Oh, I have been slowly clipping off fan leafs on all three plants to allow more light to get to the lower buds...

Will post some pics soon :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom