There's the Pure Power Plant (PPP) growing in my closet

I'm still looking myself :cheesygrinsmiley:
But from what I have seen from this yrs land race,
Trich production for one :cheesygrinsmiley:

some strains just don't bud till they are mature which means it takes long
so you might as well just wait.

It's all about sex
and everything(plants & animals) has to mature for that to work :cheesygrinsmiley:

day 33, two of the plants are 7" and one is 9". I think im going to name the 9" (the biggest one).. "Kelly", after my ex-girlfriend that had huge... well yeah. she was also a slut, so im hoping this plant is too... and makes me lots of buds :grinjoint:

pppday33a.jpg

pppday33b.jpg

pppday33c.jpg

pppday33d.jpg

pppday33e.jpg

pppday33f.jpg

Nice looking plants, I really like the green color they are. I'm hoping my PPP babies will look just as good when they get that far along.

Keep at it.

Beautiful plants! It's nice to see someone who lets their plants really get a good veg in. Is your grow space enough to support the added growth during flowering? They will double, triple, or even quadruple in size during flowering depending on the strain. ;-)

Hey thanks guys!!

I've never smoked PPP, but i've heard nothing but good things about it... heard it was extremely sicky and produces massive amounts of trichomes, a real A+ quality bud.. so im pretty excited about this strain! Since im using fluorescents for the entire grow I don't really expect these plants to get that big, but my closet can handle them to get a little over 5'. Im thinking I will start flowering when they get between 16-18" tall.

Just curious, but are there any real benefits to waiting for maturity?
That's why I waited till 50 yrs young to marry. All kidding aside, plant maturity, trichrome production and stages of, do have to with maturity. Plants will vary in their outcome based on genetics, and environment. Some take longer to flower, some produce resin glands fast and furious. As you come to that stage, you'll see what is best and when.
I have a personal tendancy to let them go too long, as I have been told.

=) hey guys new guy here at 420 Mag forums and also soon to be first time grower. I placed my order in today with Nirvana for the Fem. PPP seeds and hope to get them soon. I would like to get some advice or tips if you guys could any imput would be of great help.

I am very excited and will be growing indoors i will post more info on my setup here soon.

Day 41, two of my plants are 11" tall and one is 14" tall. I've been really busy with school lately so I don't have time to take pics now, but as soon as I get a spare moment i'll post some up.

Today I am starting my plants on 12/12. They are looking perfectly healthy, no signs of nute burn, heat, over/not enough watering, perfect shape :)

Day 42, one plant is 15" tall and the other two are 12" tall!
and guess what......

THEY ARE FLOWERING ON THE VERY FIRST DAY!!!! I just checked the plants and all three already have white hairs coming out, they have only had one night with 12/12!!! They are also looking very healthy. I'm VERY pleased with this grow so far! :cheesygrinsmiley: What do you guys think???

pppday42a.jpg

pppday42b.jpg

pppday42c.jpg

pppday42d.jpg

pppday42e.jpg

pppday42f.jpg

pppday42g.jpg

Man those ladies are STACKED! Great job man keep it up. These ladies are gunna produce some great smoke come a couple months.

I kind of lost track of this grow... These pics were taken two or three days ago. There is starting to be many white hairs on all of the plants, in fact the pics dont do justice of how far along the plants have came... One is 24" tall, 20" tall, and the other one is 18" tall. I will have more up-to-date pics maybe in a couple of days, possibly tomorrow...

Today they are in day 55 (14 days into flowering) but these pics were taken about 2 or 3 days ago... pics taken while these ladies were gettin some water

day52pppa.jpg

day52pppb.jpg

day52pppc.jpg

Hello everyone! Today my girls are in day 57 (16 days into flowering)... Biggest plant is 24" tall, med is 20", and smallest is 18" tall. Just took these pics! Enjoy! Let me know what ya think..

day57pppa.jpg

day57pppb.jpg

day57pppc.jpg

day57pppd.jpg

day57pppe.jpg

day57pppf.jpg

day57pppg.jpg

day57ppph.jpg

day57pppi.jpg

My goodness those ladies are the picture of health. Fantastic.

Question: Is it a single (2) tube 4' fluorescent fixture? Do you know the rating in the tubes? Great results.

My goodness those ladies are the picture of health. Fantastic.

Question: Is it a single (2) tube 4' fluorescent fixture? Do you know the rating in the tubes? Great results.

First off thanks for the comments! :thanks:

Im using two 4' T8 light fixtures each with two bulbs, one warm (3800 lumens) and one cool (3700 lumens) in each light fixture... Light fixtures were only $10each, and $20 for four bulbs, so my total lighting for this entire grow is only $40.

:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom