There's the Pure Power Plant (PPP) growing in my closet

plants dont need time off. its up to the grower. if your using HID lights you may need the 6 hrs to let your space cool. with fluro's heat isnt a issue. so why wouldnt you keep em growing 24/7?

Ahh, gotcha. Cheers, sorry i'm new to all of this.

haha no problem dude, we are all here to learn somthing new everyday! Welcome to 420 Magazine. "Creating Cannabis Awarness Since 1993":cheer:

Sorry to hear about your college man, hope things will turn out ok for you.

your plants are looking Very nice and healthy ,

i use same flourescents as urs but 3ft long,(4ft'ers didnt fit in the waldrobe :popcorn:) with warm white bulbs, would it be better to make 1 cool 1 warm instead?
oh & Make sure you let us have a peek of the final product before its smoked bro

+reps!;) :cheer::peace:

Thanks everyone...

I use 1 warm and 1 cool bulb in each fixture for flowering.

I haven't been to my apt in about a week... Plan to harvest tomorrow so I'll have pics here real soon of the plants right before I harvest them and also of the harvest :)

Sooo a lot has happened. Sorry guys i've been really busy lately.. The thing is that when I got back to my apartment that smelled like a forest as soon as you walk through the front door, I was so excited and couldn't wait to harvest. My good friend was with me as well so we got really high off of a few clippings I had cut before I left my apartment one week before. So basically we were high and forgot to take pictures of the plants before we cut them down... ha. We got a few pictures but not a lot and none are very good. So my bad on that part for providing ample amount of pictures... lol.

Anyways, here is a smoke report for all three plants. Each plant is a little bit different than the others. They all three are PPP but they seem very different in some ways.

Plant # 1 The biggest/tallest one out of the three - This was the plant that was coated with tricomes, im talked oozing off the buds, very sticky and white bud! Had the biggest yeild as well, which was a little over an once (not as much as I would have liked but no bad for a fluro grow?) The cola was 78g wet and then dried to about 11g... Anyways, SMOKE report - This plant has f'n POWER. Wow, this one is VERY stoney, it's more of a body high that lasts a very long time, first time I smoked it I was high for over 5 hours, long lasting buzz. Felt like I had 5 elephants on me, it was great!! On the other hand the first 30 mins of the high does provide you with a great head high and lots of energy but then after 30 mins you fall fast and turn immediately stoned. Smoke has a more piney taste to it.

Plant # 2 medium sized plant of mine - Smoke report: This plant is pure medication. After smoking this bub you feel like you have just taken 2 pain pills and had 6 beers. Yet, very clear head high, this one is amazing... The head high on this bud is intense, it makes me think A LOT, even when I don't want to think it just makes me. I think this bud is awesome for thinking of solutions to problems and such... This bud also has been said to taste like "skittles" candy. But i'd say the main point about this bud is it's way to make you feel oh so good like you are on good tasting high powered medication :)

Plant # 3 the smallest plant - my favorite, The taste on this bud will make you crave it. This smoke tastes like fruity pebbles!! This bud provides the clearest head high I have ever experienced, it's a very unique kind of high that is hard to explain... A great day-time bud, hardly any stoney feeling.. First time I smoked it I thought I wasn't even high because I was expecting a body high, but then bam the head high hits you at a very sudden fast rate! This bud is fun, like a roller coaster type of fun! I love this bud the most but it's also the one I have least off :(

Ok here are the pics, btw each plant yeilded around an once per plant... Remember sorry for the lack of pics, these pictures only show about half of the harvest..

har11.jpg

har22.jpg

har33.jpg

har44.jpg

har55.jpg

har66.jpg

har77.jpg

har88.jpg

har99.jpg

This thread made me shiver with joy!!! You did such a great job with you floros my friend I'm very happy for you and you awsome yield!!! ++ reps for sure!!

Thanks everyone for the kind words!! :bongrip:

I will be moving into a whole new city and apartment here in the next month... so im hoping the closet is big in my next apt :;):

I plan on my grows getting bigger and better with time, although the city im moving to is VERY conservative versus the very liberal city im living in now... so basically people / law enforcement is lenient where im living now and the opposite where I will be living for two years... blah. I will figure something out. In time to come (about 2 years from now), im in the process of researching and planing a large sea of green grow that will hopefully produce a few+ pounds of dry yeild every harvest :allgood:

Back
Top Bottom