Catman's Autoflowering LED Closet Grow - White Widow & Pineapple Express

Hey Buddy boy! Couldn't let you sign off without me :)

Thanks for including us all in your grow and your life for a while mate.

I believe in some way, all of us gained much from your journal, and in so many ways :)

Thanks for being you.

Good Journey...looking forward to the next :)

:Namaste:

Thank You Tassie! :party:

I'm grateful you came along with me! I appreciate your help and support my friend! :peace: :thanks: :peace:

I'm looking forward to keeping track of you... :cheesygrinsmiley:

:smokin: :smokin: :volcano-smiley: :hookah: :volcano-smiley: :smokin: :smokin:

This really was a great journal, Cat.

Cant wait to see what you come up with next :high-five:

I made a really great lotion with trim, coconut oil, shea butter, and bees wax. Really really nice topical. Everybody I have given some to loves it, especially my girlfriend.

I don't make a whole lot of edibles as they don't do much for me. But you have just reminded me of something I need to do. Update my paste journal :)

Thanks Cat! Congrats on the completion of the journ!

This really was a great journal, Cat.

Cant wait to see what you come up with next :high-five:

I made a really great lotion with trim, coconut oil, shea butter, and bees wax. Really really nice topical. Everybody I have given some to loves it, especially my girlfriend.

I don't make a whole lot of edibles as they don't do much for me. But you have just reminded me of something I need to do. Update my paste journal :)

Thanks Cat! Congrats on the completion of the journ!

Thanks SweetLeef! :cheer:

I like all the options cannabis has for med use. I am big on edibles for a bunch of different reasons, but dislike the amount of cannabis one needs to use to make it potent, so I'm anxious to develop my own "sure fire" technique before I start using all the harvesting bounties...your paste looks really nice... :)

hey guys just a quick question, I have 4 autos under a 150 watt HPS light with 2 55watt CFL both full spectrum lighting in DWC. 2 autos are almost 7 weeks old and have shown preflowers for about 2 1/2 weeks but i have not seen any further development other than height increase. i switched to bloom nutrients 10 days ago. i have read online that since they r so old and just now starting to flower that i might need to force flower them with 12/12 light schedule because the particular pheno type might have a photoperiod characteristic..... does this make sense to any of you guys?
--- i read keep the autos on 12/12 for about 2 weeks then u can switch back to 18/6 or 20/4 when there has been noticable bud development...... then other places ive read that i should just wait it out as they could take up to 12 weeks to finish...

can anyone make any recommendations pleasee? i am getting worried

well i appreciate your advice you guys. i apologize for intruding on ur journal. im new to this site, and figured the more i posted it the more likely i would get a response. sorry again you guys. but thanks for the tips.

Hey mate didn't see you were still here 3 days ago...

It's Christmas Day in Oz..

Happy Christmas my friend, hope this time of year treats you well, and the coming new year treats you better! :)

IMG_20141122_1543321.jpg

Merry Christmas!!!

The Mrs and I wish you a very Merry Christmas Catman!!! Hope you are happy and healthy wherever you are on this Holiday sir!

The Mrs and I wish you a very Merry Christmas Catman!!! Hope you are happy and healthy wherever you are on this Holiday sir!

I thank all of you good people for your Christmas good wishes! :Namaste: These good wishes have helped my spirit so much [what can I say about that most awesome christmas tree MaPilot]

:cheer:

A lot has happened past couple weeks - one thing of note is I seem to have screwed up my right arm/hand by "scrolling" and typing too much on this computer. Inflamed nerve? IDK but FML. So I have basically learned how to live without my computer addiction. (?!!??) Smoking up with Grace helps pain nicely. Not using the hand/arm helps the best. Still not smelling normally, but Holy Cow both Grace and Ada smell so sweet when I get a whiff [Grace is nicer :) ]

I am thinking of running just one plant next. Still undecided which strain...probably the one that sprouts first :rofl:

I feel blessed to know you all and am still enjoying lurking around your Journals - Thanks for the education and entertainments :)

:green_heart:

BTW: I am enjoying Grace every day, including some Wake and Bake. Ada is a good "good night" med, so is lasting longer.

:peace:

I'm glad things are going well for the most part and glad you are enjoying the holidays alongside the fruit of your work.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom