Scrumpdilly's First Time Grow - AK48 & White Widow Autoflower

I only noticed it this morning so I'll have to wait to find out. I really do think it's just the bottom leaves not getting enough light anymore. I got a second 450 but I need to buy another timer before I can set it up

If you have spare power bar just plug that into your timer and run both lights off the one timer.

Yea couple leaves are no issue, it's usually if it starts spreading n you see funky new growth then it's time to put a plan in action. For now just watch and research the symptoms and you'll be ready if action time comes .
I removed the problem leaves and it looks like it spread to one more. A little higher up the plant this time. And some reading and looking at pictures, I'm thinking maybe magnesium deficiency?

Yea couple leaves are no issue, it's usually if it starts spreading n you see funky new growth then it's time to put a plan in action. For now just watch and research the symptoms and you'll be ready if action time comes .
Also if by funky you mean yellow, no. All the new growth is fine.

I removed the problem leaves and it looks like it spread to one more. A little higher up the plant this time. And some reading and looking at pictures, I'm thinking maybe magnesium deficiency?
420-magazine-mobile884470632.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1429951919.jpg

Day 50 from seed. Learned a lot in these last 7 weeks. I would never be able to do this as a profession. Great experience anyway. Smalls (AK48) is really starting to stack up, and Bender's (white widow) buds are super hard and pushing out a whole lot of resin.

Smalls (AK48)
420-magazine-mobile337715288.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1167002891.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1310701720.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1478027954.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1777775787.jpg

Bender (white widow)
420-magazine-mobile2097157487.jpg

420-magazine-mobile215461875.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1110496918.jpg

420-magazine-mobile410852689.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1479252021.jpg

Re: Scrumpdilly's First Time Grow - AK48 & White Widow Autoflower

Does this mean she's getting close? Noticing more milky trichs and a few amber ones as well... sorry about the blurryness.
Bender (white widow) day 51 from seed
420-magazine-mobile1069492281.jpg

420-magazine-mobile979072344.jpg

420-magazine-mobile560614247.jpg

Looks pretty milky to me. I would give it another week or so. I like 30-40% amber for a bit of a body high.
I was thinking maybe like 2 more weeks. She's so tiny but I hope she packs on a bit more weight.

Cal mag and yea 2 more weeks would be good, maybe 2.5! Give it a good 10 day flush too so no need to worry about natural fade anymore! Nice job!

Cal mag and yea 2 more weeks would be good, maybe 2.5! Give it a good 10 day flush too so no need to worry about natural fade anymore! Nice job!
I'm already giving them 100% of the recommended amount of cal mag. I should still up the dose?

I'm already giving them 100% of the recommended amount of cal mag. I should still up the dose?
If you weren't this close to harvest id say Yea, but I plan to stop feeding around 2 weeks out so I'll say no .

Plants under led like a bit more cal mag too so if they seem hungry for it on future grows, don't be shy to give it to them!

Re: Scrumpdilly's First Time Grow - AK48 & White Widow Autoflower

I guess my next question for Bender would be when should I start worrying about a flush and when should I stop feeding nutes?

Any words of wisdom about the flush and nutes? Also I just started germinating a blueberry kush auto, a jock horror auto and a super skunk auto so with any luck I'll be starting another journal in a couple days.

My last grow was in soil. Fox Farms Ocean Forest. I'm a new grower, grain of salt etc.

I started to leech with a tsp of Florakleen/gallon when the trichomes were 75% milky.
I would give them enough for a large runnof, like 30% the first few times with florakleen.
After that I just gave them water until the trichomes were about 5 percent amber on the tops. just my preference.
The goal for me is to harvest when they are all milky at least.

I don't really want much amber. The cannabanoids will continue to break down during cure and storage and I like to see the whole gamut of effects as they age.
This is a personal preference, it is more common for people to harvest with more amber.
Anyway I hope that helps to some degree.

My last grow was in soil. Fox Farms Ocean Forest. I'm a new grower, grain of salt etc.

I started to leech with a tsp of Florakleen/gallon when the trichomes were 75% milky.
I would give them enough for a large runnof, like 30% the first few times with florakleen.
After that I just gave them water until the trichomes were about 5 percent amber on the tops. just my preference.

I don't really want much amber. The cannabanoids will continue to break down during cure and storage and I like to see the whole gamut of effects as they age.
This is a personal preference, it is more common for people to harvest with more amber.

What a great answer! :thumb: Completely agree. I like mine cloudy with a little amber as well. Like you said, many prefer more amber trichs.

You got this Scrump. Looks awesome. I’m interested in that BB Kush auto too. Can’t wait.

What about flushing with just plain distilled water? I don't have any flushing fluids so I thought I would just run 5 gallons of distilled water through her. Also, I'm probably at about 5% amber right now and I want to get closer to 20%-25% before I harvest these sweet sticky buds.

Back
Top Bottom