Beginner White Widow Autoflower Grow 2017

Looks good Hondo!

I'll ride the wave from here on out. :surf:

I'll be growing an auto WW very soon, your's is looking good! Looks like that 300W Viparspectra is getting the job done. I have been considering the dimmable 300W one for a small box grow. I am using 2 of the 600W ones for a closet grow and have been happy with them so far. I read what you said about money being tight. This is my first grow and it sucks having to buy while farming, it can get expensive. It will totally be worth it in the end, especially if you keep up the good work! Can't wait to see the final product, Happy Growing!

Welcome live,and just to my journey! glad to have you along for the ride. So quick update for you guys so i checked my lady first thing when i woke up to see how she reacted to the feeding. Didn't really seem like much changed as like when she was younger you could see the change over night. Well long story short i woke up to several stems going to the fan leaves started turning reddish/purple. Well from all the reading i have done over the last 5 months or so i remember seeing alot of conversations over the issues and what is or isn't wrong with your plant. Now i have read everything from its genetics to its a phosphorus def. Now for my plant id say genetics just for the simple fact that my leaves to me look healthy. The buds are forming so she isn't slowing down as far as that is concerned. So my question to you guys would be is this: Should i up tiger bloom just a bit more for the simple fact of iv'e basically 1/4-1/2 and the last feeding being the first with all 3. Your guys thoughts? Here are some of the stems:
oL7ByRi.jpg
GkIsbQH.jpg
jeQ0aiQ.jpg
YiuN8EP.jpg

Well thats it for tonight good night everybody stay medicated :bongrip:

That's awesome live! Thank you i'm trying the best i possible can. I know its the home stretch i do not want to screw up now! Yeh man that light is pretty bang for your buck. I know when i upgrade my space soon i hope.....lol. I was thinking about the 600w veg/flower light when i get a bigger spot. Are yours veg/flower or just 600w straight? I'd be interested to know. Thanks for your encouraging words. I will be checking your grow shortly got a few things to take care of. :thumb:

Yes sir mine have the veg and bloom switches. I used the veg switch only all through vegging, to promote node growth. I turned the bloom switch on for 2 days, along with the veg, because I heard that light spectrum would induce stretching and it sure did. Besides that it was just veg for veg and both switches on for flower.

I had to laugh when I read about how you expect to see change overnight. I'm the same exact way. Imho, your plants look good. I have had the same thing happen to some of my stems. I haven't worried about it much because, like you said, the leaves look good. But I am an extreme noob so I could be totally wrong.

Welcome live,and just to my journey! glad to have you along for the ride. So quick update for you guys so i checked my lady first thing when i woke up to see how she reacted to the feeding. Didn't really seem like much changed as like when she was younger you could see the change over night. Well long story short i woke up to several stems going to the fan leaves started turning reddish/purple. Well from all the reading i have done over the last 5 months or so i remember seeing alot of conversations over the issues and what is or isn't wrong with your plant. Now i have read everything from its genetics to its a phosphorus def. Now for my plant id say genetics just for the simple fact that my leaves to me look healthy. The buds are forming so she isn't slowing down as far as that is concerned. So my question to you guys would be is this: Should i up tiger bloom just a bit more for the simple fact of iv'e basically 1/4-1/2 and the last feeding being the first with all 3. Your guys thoughts? Here are some of the stems:

Well thats it for tonight good night everybody stay medicated :bongrip:

Read the auto thread - genetics! :thumb:

That's the bugger when you post in both your own thread and the auto thread and I'm subbed to both.

Im using the test strips also and i don't like them at all, like you said they are hard to read, some people see different shades of color so i don't see how they could be a 100 percent.i have a digital one ordered, i think it will help me alot, at least i can check calibration and recalibrate if need be. Just thought i would put my two cents in. Good luck keep growing

Hey everybody,so quick update we are on day 45 already! Its been a journey and a half so far with this pretty lady. So today was just a regular watering. Ph run off tested at 6.8. What i'm thinking is that i need to flush with the actual sledge hammer flush. I don't think the flush really worked all that well. Maybe i didn't flush enough? i did 2 1/2 gallons of ph'ed water. I have a feeling based on what another reader suggested double the size of your pot. It came in late and i was already done. Can somebody confirm this? Next watering will be a feeding on the schedule it will be ffbb,and fftb. No grow big this time. Well here are some shots of the canopy,and bud formation.
Bgav319.jpg
ExvPRh8.jpg
2eHXgJl.jpg
wVoGH4u.jpg
u2KIhwK.jpg

Take Care everybody! Until next time :thumb::Namaste:

Hey everybody,so quick update we are on day 45 already! Its been a journey and a half so far with this pretty lady. So today was just a regular watering. Ph run off tested at 6.8. What i'm thinking is that i need to flush with the actual sledge hammer flush. I don't think the flush really worked all that well. Maybe i didn't flush enough? i did 2 1/2 gallons of ph'ed water. I have a feeling based on what another reader suggested double the size of your pot. It came in late and i was already done. Can somebody confirm this? Next watering will be a feeding on the schedule it will be ffbb,and fftb. No grow big this time. Well here are some shots of the canopy,and bud formation. Take Care everybody! Until next time :thumb::Namaste:
Looking great
Hondo.

Hey guys good evening! Well just a quick update i ended up ordering the sledge hammer flush from fox farms. Tonight was a watering and feeding 1 tbs fftb,1 1/2 tbs big bloom. Heat and humidity are going good. No issues there ended up removing the humidifier all together we are right around 40-45% without it. No problems that i can see. There is only one issues i'm worried about my room mates plant is starting to take over the tent and i'm worried its gonna smother my plant. Any ideas on what to do for that? Run off tested at 6.8 which is a little high for my liking. Id like it around 6.5 so i have 1 more feeding until the next flush. I'm really in need of a flush tutorial i feel the last one did absolutely nothing. So any advice there would be great. Here are some pics for you guys :Namaste:
1661282536506.png

1661282577525.png

1661282746995.png

1661282776802.png

1661282810679.png

Have you considered a pillow?
Pillow + force + room mate's face = No problem :)

If you don't have the balls for this, there's always sabotage! Problem fixed!

Back
Top Bottom