GodsGift, Autoflower CFL Grow: Bushes On A Budget

My cannabutter recipe: Just a basic recipe I use that usually comes out pretty good.
2 lbs butter
2 ounces trim ( whitewidow in this case)
1/4 ounce MJ
Simmer do not boil on stove top 3 hours. If it boils you burn off THC
Then take and strain through cheesecloth to get excess plant material out of it
Put butter in fridge about 3 hours
Then butter will separate it self from water and sit on top of bowl. Cut it lose in chunks and put it in another bowl. Then throw away excess water.
Wahla you now have your cannabutter
This is just a basic recipe that I get good results with. I've tried the crock pot way with similar results.
Brownies and cake tonight :)

20170210_144515.jpg

Curing time. The buds are a little light in weight kinda fluffy on some. Im going to do a dry weight in a 2 weeks for a total. We did smoke a small bud out of it with friends yesterday. It was an airy really dry one and everyone agreed it was firepower better then we have had from the dispensary's we have been too.Very smooth fruity type taste no harshness whatsoever. They even offered to take every last bit of it for a generous donation which i graciously swayed away from. Can't wait to try it in it's full effect. I can highly recommend this strain from female seeds company Ill be doing 7 more of these under hps lights next run along with the other 17 I'm doing. I'll be harvesting the Gorilla Glue and the pineapple express later this week around Friday. Then mid next week taking down Girl Scout Cookies. It is the best feeling seeing those filled jars at the end :)

wwb2.jpg
wwb3.jpg

Girl Scout Cookies final flush today can't wait to harvest in 4 days she smells awesome. Pineapple express and Gorilla Glue #4 are coming down tonight. Going to take all the lights and focus them on the last 3 plants after harvest tonight.

iFslf1487101485.jpg

d7mq81487101549.jpg

9cVOg1487101633.jpg

Thinking on my next run I'm going run a test on a couple plants. What I plan to do is use a syringe and different extracts strawberry, blueberry. orange, and mango. I'm going to shoot them up 2 hours before harvest right below bud sites in the stems. With uptake it should draw right in to the flowers almost immediately I think. Then I'll harvest after about 2 hours. Has any one had any experience with trying this? I also found a rock candy recipe I'm trying tomorrow to see if it works good. I'll be taking a few dried buds dipping them in honey letting them dry then redipping 2 more times. It should lock in all the trichomes and infuse with the honey

Also harvested my Gorilla Glue #4 today as well the last pic is the total combined bud from both plants today. About 3 more day then it will be time to take the Girl Scout Cookies down. I'll put up dry weights on everything after cure is complete

gg114.jpg
gg27.jpg
gg36.jpg
gg53.jpg
gg412.jpg
gg62.jpg

Dry weight on the White widow x Big bud after curing is 56 grams so not that bad with CFL's. The rest are still curing I'll post dry weight when there finished. Ordered my hps lights and a 10x5 tent should be here Monday. Going to put my last Pineapple Express and Green Crack under the new lights when they arrive yield should be pretty good. Have a Great Weekend Everybody

Here's some pics of the pineapple express i harvested last week. Pretty good yield off this one. I'm pretty well sold on auto flowers its great to have a wide variety of herbs in 10 weeks
20170322_150540.jpg
20170322_170815.jpg
20170322_170621.jpg
20170322_170629.jpg

Here is some pics of the Green Crack I harvested at 10 weeks yesterday. Over all the grow went well this was the final plant of this six plant harvest. The cfl part of the grow went great but when i pushed them with the led's i burned the plants pretty bad. Wasn't a perfect grow but learned a lot and got some pretty good smoke out of it. Admin you can move this to finished journal if you would like. I'll be starting my new journal with my new set up and 24 plants going this time. Thanks 420 for all the helpful info

20170330_153023.jpg
20170330_153041.jpg
20170330_165759.jpg
20170330_165827.jpg

Back
Top Bottom