Pineapple Express Auto Fem CFL Grow - 1 Week Veg

Another picture update, everything has turned up towards the light and it has spread my canopy out big time!
IMAG01068.jpg
IMAG01076.jpg

Since I have this new set up w/ the fan right on the plant my temps have been staying at 70 and humidity at 35 - 40%.

The soil meter I got from Home Depot sucked...or I haven't figured out how to use it. No matter what, it never budges off of "5".

Hey nugs ur pine express looks great, starting to think I got a hybrid that is not so heavy with the auto flower genetics like yours is. Still think I'll grow it out anyhow. But compared to your auto I am now behind in actual flower growth. Makes me wish I planted one of my other auto beans. Live and learn though right:high-five:
:Namaste:

It's been a while.. a week or since I've taken pictures. She has packed on a lot of weight. Also yesterday I fed her with FF big bloom, small amount of FF grow big, molasses, and maxicrop seaweed. A ph of 6.55 and ppm of 1245(starting ppm 163). It has been a little warm in there lately, around 78 but everything seems to be fine!
IMAG01287.jpg
IMAG01318.jpg
IMAG013011.jpg

I also did a small flush yesterday of 3 gallons of store bought RO water the runoff that was coming out at first maxed my ppm meter *flashing 2000* but after the 3 gallons it was at around 1000. I am getting more water in a few days to do another flush of 4 or 5 gallons. How long should I wait between flushes? Yesterday my plant was all dropped out on its newer shoots I don't want to harm those or cause mold, any suggestions please?

Back
Top Bottom