8x8 1000W MH/HPS Soil Grow 3 Reg & 3 Auto Strains All Fem

re: 8x8 1000W MH/HPS Soil Grow 3 Reg & 3 Auto Strains All Fem

Splitting 1 gal of plain RO water ph 6.0 between the 6 seedlings once a day . Last night I feed 3 of them a light feeding of 5-1-1 to troubleshoot... cant find anyone with a similar problem. Thought it might possibly be a N or K def? I know they're kinda young, but this is my first coco grow... so yea

Seems really strange that the change of light seems to be causing the problem :hmmmm: Hope someone here has the solution for you bro.

I was just reading this from Alkhemists journal about coco thought it may help as your new to it.

Worst thing the coco has done is stall a few of the plants by what I call "Draw Down" which seems to be when the coco isn't right and kinds pulls the nutes out of the plant and puts em in a def. stage. They come back and so far its only been a few but I will tell ya when buying coco in compressed bale form, other than rinsing the $hit out of it and pretreating with some Ca. and MG.

sorry cant be of more help and cheers for reps too m8. :thanks:

Gonna throw some updates of the girls up tonight. The autos are packin on some weight! I threw 3 50w HPS next to the autos for some supplemental lighting. They really responded in the last two days. And the seedlings look waaaaay better!. Bagseed that's flowering is packing on trikes! I'm lovin it!

Heat stress? Its gotten considerably warmer here the past two days. Its got to atleast 90° in the room.
IMG_20130430_223608.jpg
IMG_20130430_223541.jpg

Just curious how to close or edit this journal. Don't get much activity anymore. I.think its because its kinda scattered and there's three different grows in one? Idk yet well see
Don't get discouraged with it bro, online experiences are yours to enjoy. Activity comes and goes :) I'm on my 3rd grow in my current journal and man I must have had 4 harvests in my first.

On another note I went to my buddies whom is growing sour diesel #2 in his DWC. HOLY SH*T MAN!!!! You can hardly see any green on the buds with all the trics. I think you are going to be happy, I really hope you got the same pheno I do (he has one of my cuts).

So its day 45.... the autos should supposedly be done today.... ha they've got atleast another good two weeks in them. Ill get some pics up later. The la diva is starting to foxtail a little. The cheese candy and blueberry don't look anywhere near done. Bud they have hairs and budsites everywhere! ! Its so compact!. I highly recommend the delicious auto cheese candy. Its just a beautiful plant to grow!

Back
Top Bottom