LED DS300 Blue Dream - Pineapple Express - Green Love Potion - Acapulco Gold

Day 61 - Almost 9 weeks flowering
==========================

All the ladies are doing well. I started light flush with a little over 5 gal tap water for each. All are in 5 gal pots. I will probably do 1 final light flush before chop. All are drinking less water. Here is update on each.

==================
Green Love Potion
==================
She is chugging along. Still a bit hairy. I think she will be ready to chop by Saturday. Nugs are looking nice. Flushed with about 7 gallons tap water yesterday. Still very green. I don't see any yellowing yet on her.

===============
Pineapple Express
===============

PE is starting to get chunky, but its still quite hairy. Hopefully it is ready for chop on Saturday. She is also starting to get a little funky!
pe_123014_20.jpg
pe_123014_19.jpg
pe_123014_18.jpg
pe_123014_17.jpg
pe_123014_15.jpg
pe_123014_16.jpg
pe_123014_14.jpg
pe_123014_13.jpg
pe_123014_11.jpg
pe_123014_12.jpg

=============
Blue Dream
=============
This baby is just about done. Will also see if she is ready for the chop on Saturday. Smells good and starting to fill out.

bd_123014_8.jpg
bd_123014_9.jpg
pe_123014_10.jpg
bd_123014_7.jpg
bd_123014_6.jpg
bd_123014_5.jpg
bd_123014_2.jpg
bd_123014_3.jpg
bd_123014_4.jpg
bd_123014_10.jpg
bd_123014_1.jpg

================
Acapulco Gold
================
She will probably need a couple more weeks, but if it looks ok on Saturday, I will chop her as well. Smelling good and looking good. The AG is some good smoke. She is just starting to yellow up a bit. I will flush her today with 10 gallons of tap water.

ag_123014_2.jpg
ag_123014_1.jpg

Here are a few more pictures of the Acapulco Gold. She needs at least 2 more weeks, but my patience is running out, and I want to harvest all the ladies the same day.....We will see..... AG is some good smoke. The bud is lime green.

ag_123014_9.jpg
ag_123014_8.jpg
ag_123014_6.jpg
ag_123014_21.jpg
ag_123014_16.jpg
ag_123014_14.jpg
ag_123014_10.jpg

PE taste test
==========

Today I plucked a pecan sized bud from the PE. Smells like pineapple/citrus. I washed it off in some warm water, shook off the excess water, wrapped it in aluminum foil, and put it in front of a heater with a fan. The warm air blew the little pecan sized bud dry. I then cut that baby up and put it in the vaporizer. The smoke was smooth, a little thick, and tasted like an un-ripe pineapple. The sweetness of the pineapple was missing. The tartness of the pineapple was a little faint. Only the aura of the pineapple floated amongst the smooth thick smoke......no choke.

As you can probably tell, I had a nice 10 min or so vape session with the PE. I had to put that BIACH out....cuz I felt her creepin' up. Based on the little sample of the un-cured bud, I can tell that I will be QUITE happy with this BIACH once she comes up out of her cocoon!!! Easy to grow. Probably needs at least 2 1/2 months VEG to get optimal quality.

Conclusion: Kewl plant to grow and some GOOD SMOKE with a nice pleasant smell and thick smoke!

Day 66 - Flowering
-------------------

Today I harvested the Pineapple Express, Blue Dream, and Green Love Potion. I washed ALL the buds using [1] 5 gallon warm water with 1 cup lemon juice and 1 cup baking soda. It took me a few hours.....phew, but all bud is washed. I have the Acapulco Gold in the dark for a couple days. The AG will be harvested probably Wednesday. The PE, BD, and GLP all have very few white pistils. All trics are mostly cloudy.

Before the BUD wash, all the buds were Funky. After the wash, it seemed like it was LESS smell for some reason. I will probably dry for 5 days or so, before going into the Jars.

One more Plant to go, then I'm DONE with this GROW!!!!!!

Day 66 - Flowering
-------------------

Today I harvested the Pineapple Express, Blue Dream, and Green Love Potion. I washed ALL the buds using [1] 5 gallon warm water with 1 cup lemon juice and 1 cup baking soda. It took me a few hours.....phew, but all bud is washed. I have the Acapulco Gold in the dark for a couple days. The AG will be harvested probably Wednesday. The PE, BD, and GLP all have very few white pistils. All trics are mostly cloudy.

Before the BUD wash, all the buds were Funky. After the wash, it seemed like it was LESS smell for some reason. I will probably dry for 5 days or so, before going into the Jars.

One more Plant to go, then I'm DONE with this GROW!!!!!!

Congrats my friend. :bravo: They look very well done. They're gonna be some strong smoke, I'm stoked for you! I know what you mean about the smell getting a bit muted after the wash. Most strains I've washed though, smell/taste amazing after the cure. I've had one, where I thought it never came back, but that could certainly be blamed on the wide variations in my drying/curing environment. Would love to see some harvest pics of those ladies :ganjamon:

Thanks CareStaker! One more to go!

Here are a few pics of some washed Pineapple Express Drying
==============================================
pe_harvest_010415_3.jpg
pe_harvest_010415_2.jpg
pe_harvest_010415_1.jpg

Some washed PE and GLP
===================
pe_glp_harvest_010415_2.jpg

pe_glp_harvest_010415_1.jpg

Some washed BD drying
-----------------------
bd_harvest_010415_3.jpg

bd_harvest_010415_2.jpg
bd_harvest_010415_1.jpg

Last girl standing Acapulco Gold
-------------------------------
ag_010415_2.jpg
ag_010415_1.jpg

Buds seemed to dry faster with the wash. I can feel the DRY effect of the baking soda on the bud. All the buds seem dried already. I put them all in paper bags. Will put in the Jars later today.

Put the PE, GLP, and BD in the Jars with the 62% Boveda Packs. I'll probably burp for a couple of days. All the Bud seems extremely dry, I'll see if the jars redistribute the moisture. I also Chopped the Acapulco Gold today. All AG buds are washed and hanging to dry!!

Can't wait for the sampling to begin in a couple weeks! I'll also try to do a smoke report on each.

BD Taste test
==============

I tried a little piece of washed blue dream in the vape, blueberry taste is faint, but the vape taste smooth and clean. Seems to make for a nice long vape session, as the vape continues to produce smooth vapor for over 5 min or so.....still going!!. Very heady , uplifting, ok ...time to put out.... Based on this little sample, I can tell that I will enjoy this Blue Dream....I think I feel like playing my Tacoma ThunderChief.......no.....maybe I will hit the thunderHawk instead!!

GLP taste test
============

Today I finally tasted some of the washed Green Love Potion in the vape (which is all I use). I must admit that all of this washed bud is the smoothest smoke I have ever had. The un-cured GLP has sort of a dull mint/pepper/buttery kind of taste. Some other taste I cant describe, almost like butter or something with a lot of pepper. I can feel it behind the eyes, in the body, not as heady as PE or BD. More of an indica kind of high. But I like it. This will probably be my evening/night-time stash. Probably not the one to use when you want to work or be active. Definitely a "Chill Zone" kind of smoke.

Also the Acapulco Gold is in the Jars. I have about 2 Quart jars full of PE, AG, GLP, and about 3 Quart jars of the BD. Should be good and ready for spring and summer, and fall!!

I still have not tried the AG yet, but I will try to taste it today. The last time I tried the "fresh" AG, it got me a little paranoid, and I had to sit my ARSE down. This is why I can WAIT to try that BIACH!!! Basically I'm SCARED!!!!! But I will get UN-SCARED later today....hopefully.

Therefore, this GROW is completed. I still need to do Smoke reports.

Here are some bud shots:

==============
Pineapple Express:
==============
pe_nug_11415_9.jpg
pe_nug_11415_8.jpg
pe_nug_11415_4.jpg
pe_nug_11415_2.jpg

==============
Green Love Potion:
==============
glp_nug_11415_4.jpg