Barney's Liberty Haze & Lucy - Green Love Potion - HPS & LED Hybrid Grow-In-The-Dirt

Re: Barney's Liberty Haze & Lucy - Green Love Potion - HPS & LED Hybrid Grow-In-The-D

wow those plants are really healthy. :thumb:

Re: Barney's Liberty Haze & Lucy - Green Love Potion - HPS & LED Hybrid Grow-In-The-D

KJC, Thank you very kindly. Your positive input, in this journal, and so many others, is such a large part of how welcoming, and AWESOME this 'place' is. How appropriate, that you've become part of the team at 420M. Thank you, good weed to you!

Thank you kindly!

Wow, beautiful healthy plant! It even has its own symmetry. :thumb:

Thank you! GT - I've been perpetual for almost a year, and she's my best plant overall, so far. She's got that something special, and I know, that you know, what I mean. :green_heart:

I'll put her up in a new journal, along with the teens that are about to flip. No plans after that, but will be on the strain hunt soon.....Panama! :headbanger:

Those buds look phenomenal! VERY nice grow good job man!

Thank you very kindly, and thanks for saying hello. I see you got something going on, I'll check it out and will say hello. :) :passitleft:
:Namaste: Welcome to :420:

OK, the tallying is done, and the trimming - holy god that LH was a pain. Lucy was easy-peasy.

The tape:

GLP - Athena - 90 dry
GLP - Josephine 70 dry
Lucy - Joy - 100 dry
Liberty - Grace 110 dry

So about 360 for the square meter (3x3).
However, I've gone over the LH buds with a microscope and flashlight, and I tossed anything that even looked suspect, leaving only - 57 dry. That brings me to about 300 per meter, which was my goal.
Lucy was my high yield per foot at 3.57 total or ~2.97 per foot (~1.2 sqft plant).

I'll post some better pics to wrap up later, as these aren't in any order. I've included some SWD - just because I heart her so much.

Random LUCY bud

IMAG5648.jpg

Larger Liberty bud - I think this one got tossed btw - so sad

IMAG5659.jpg

IMAG5660.jpg

SWD with tentmates

IMAG56441.jpg

IMAG5665.jpg

IMAG5666.jpg

IMAG5667.jpg

IMAG5681.jpg

IMAG5674.jpg

That Spicy Devil is most certainly heartable - I have plant envy. :cheesygrinsmiley:

That Spicy Devil is most certainly heartable - I have plant envy. :cheesygrinsmiley:

The grass is alwa.....haha!

She is a looker, and she has captivated me.....but even so, I'd be hard pressed to choose between her - and *Anything* in your tent! I'll put her up in her own journal with THCB.

Would love to see you drop one of her beans, especially in HBx soil.
I have two more beans of her, and some vivid scrogging dreams...and now - an extra 3x3 tent :circle-of-love: Serendipity, how can I say no?

those are looking like proper colas :)

Dam good yield for 3 X 3 space. +reps

Thanks CD! I had between 400w - and 800w (including LED) actual draw at times. All in all, I'm :blunt:

I'll get one or two shots of Lucy, and will post them here, then wrap it up. I'll put a link in for my sig for SWD, for anyone that wants to see how she goes. I just gave her a hot feed, as she was deficient. If she fills in like Lucy, and smokes like GLP or Blue Dream,....I'll be a happy, happy, farmer. Easily my highest yield - knock wood.

wow those plants are really healthy. :thumb:

I wanted to come back to this. The fans really reach for the LED, it's crazy - they love the spectrum mix, and with the big D-swinging HPS to back it up, they don't want for photons. I should have ~ 2000 u moles at the canopy. The tech, I can handle. Now I just need to figure out how to keep green things green. :)

I take these with my phone. I'll see if I can get a better camera for the next run, as the phone leaves out a lot of detail, color, and has almost no depth of field at macro. Anyway, here are a couple of fuzzies.

A great thanks to all that followed, and helped along the way. This one is done! :)

IMAG5705.jpg

IMAG5708.jpg

IMAG5715.jpg

IMAG5714.jpg

IMAG5711.jpg

Peace, love, and great, green nugs!

I'd smoke that ... !

I'd smoke that ... !

A fine compliment, and distinction, thank you! I'd be happy to :passitleft: anytime !

Great grow CS! Mighty fine looking buds. Hope my grow turns out like this.

Thank you AS. I hope your grow greatly exceeds your expectations, you're off to a great start, Very NICE :) :peace:

Test buds of Lucy are on the potent side to be sure. I'll get a smoke report up, in a few days. :tokin:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us, CareStaker .
Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom