Barney's Liberty Haze & Lucy - Green Love Potion - HPS & LED Hybrid Grow-In-The-Dirt

Re: Barney's Liberty Haze & Lucy - Green Love Potion - HPS & LED Hybrid Grow-In-The-D

Let 'em get ripe amber pistils are what I had
IMG_087718.JPG
:peace::high-five::thumb::circle-of-love:

Will do Harley! I also think she needs more time, maybe as much as two more weeks. Lots of clears still - so I pushed out her harvest time, and decided to feed her once more, at about half strength. I'll go back to H2O and molasses for her last 2-4 waterings/feedings, and will give her at least 10 days from today to drink and dry. Thinking maybe Jan 3rd. Can't wait! :peace::Namaste::circle-of-love:

Re: Barney's Liberty Haze & Lucy - Green Love Potion - HPS & LED Hybrid Grow-In-The-D

My version of a Cool Tube :)

IMAG5186.jpg

Lucy started to lean too much, so I added some support. Branches are very strong, but the main is starting to bend under the weight.

IMAG5176.jpg

Here's the sideshow: DAY 12 of flower, SpicyWhiteDevil or Jack-X-Blueberry. So fast and easy. This plant would SCROG like a beast. :morenutes: Loves her Nutes, likes to be topped, huge trunk, and lots of thick side branching.

IMAG5181.jpg
IMAG5173.jpg

I kept her topping as a clone, which has rooted, and been uppotted. She's that little girl in the small orange pot. It will be interesting to see how she grows. Bells's the big beast on the left, Lucy on the right.

IMAG5177.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone. Peace, and love to all.

Lucy is close, trics are almost all cloudy, with just a few amber.
Will then take her when she drys. For taking up only around a foot of space, she's going to deliver quite a bit.
Best buds I've grown so far, and I don't mind saying, they are truly beautiful. I can't yet take natural light photos, but will do at harvest.

Bunch of photos, not really organized. SWD is a beast, and Liberty is no slough either.
SWD = 4 headed budding plant just starting to bud
Lucy = Single cola finishing plant
LH = 2 Headed finishing plant with metal hoop

Mostly Lucy:
IMAG5248.jpg
IMAG5245.jpg
IMAG5242.jpg
IMAG5246.jpg
IMAG5250.jpg
IMAG5274.jpg
IMAG5264.jpg

Mostly LH

IMAG5241_2_.jpg
IMAG5269.jpg
IMAG5271.jpg
IMAG5267.jpg
IMAG5273.jpg
IMAG5272.jpg

Mostly SWD & Groups

IMAG5292.jpg
IMAG5289.jpg
IMAG5287.jpg
IMAG5286.jpg
IMAG5285.jpg
IMAG5282.jpg
IMAG5278.jpg
IMAG5276.jpg
IMAG5267.jpg

If anyone wants to see them, I may start a journal for the SWD & THC bomb.
Peace, love and nugs! :peace::Namaste:

very nice plants. makes me wish I could run a big light. how early did you top that plant for it to grow like that?

very nice plants. makes me wish I could run a big light. how early did you top that plant for it to grow like that?

Thanks B.!

I hope you get to run what you want soon, I know I miss it like crazy, when I can't!

For SWD, which is a crazy nice cross btw - I took node one branches early, and kept node two & three, and then topped her above n3. She was about 6-7 nodes high, at 12 days from sprout, and I kept and rooted the cutting, which in turn, is now 7-8 nodes and 6" high. If I can keep her healthy, I'm hoping for 6+ from her. She's a bit beastly, yet I'm still refining her environment, which isn't optimal with RH and temp swings.

You can see the topping here: Page 10

I'm new to PM, and Mold. I can't blame it on the Breeder, or the seed. I blame myself, for altering the ventilation without compensating. Although, I am beginning to see the value in different breeders' approaches to hybrids, and so far, Samsara is more in harmony with how-and-what I want to grow - than Barney's Farm. This may change, but first I have to deal with the PM issue, or pull her much sooner than planned, although much later than advertised. With SWD showing up so strong, the LH is now the weak plant, in this particular circus.

Can anyone confirm that this is PM, or just mold on my Liberty Haze? Thinking again that it might be PM.
This was a scrub bud from underneath. I've cut about 1/2 zip off her already. Should I just pull her now, and learn to make some concentrates out of her?

IMAG5298.jpg
IMAG5303.jpg
IMAG5301.jpg

Also, SWD, my new fave! (not that I don't fall for every girl that can't run away)

Sprout 11/1
Topped at 11/12
Photoperiod 12/2
flower 12/9 - Pics at Day 21 Flower. She's been frosting up for about a week, and she's quick to make buds, so I'm hoping she will finish within the next 5-6 weeks (on time).

IMAG5323.jpg
IMAG5305.jpg
IMAG5315.jpg
IMAG5306.jpg

Hate when there are pests or disease in my grow!
Going to go straight up gangsta with PM control after I chop Lucy this weekend.
Will lock down my shit too - with tighter tolerances on RH, air flow, under canopy defol, etc.

Happy Grew Year!

plants look great. that looks more like hair than mold. mold forms cobweb like structures starting inside the buds.

^^ I'm hoping both of you are correct, but I've picked up some Zero Tolerance, from Ed Rosenthal, just in case. Below is the blurb, in case anyone is interested. Fully organic, and it looks like it's going to be some time before LH finishes - so I'm going to spray her (just LH) provided what I sprayed on her yesterday (just a spot) - looks OK at lights on today.

From ZT spray:

"KILLS & REPELS: POWDERY MILDEW, GRAY AND WHITE MOLD, BLACK SPOT, MOST OTHER MOLDS AND FUNGUS Ed Rosenthal's Zero Tolerance-Herbal Fungicide is scientifically designed to eliminate fungus and mold such as gray and white mold as well as powdery mildew. It protects your plants from disease and infestations. Besides fungus and mold it is effective on arthropods such as mites, scale, whiteflies, caterpillars, and root aphids. Unlike harsh fungicides relying on poisonous chemicals, Zero Tolerance is made from the highest quality food grade oils of cinnamon, clove, rosemary, thyme, oregano and wintergreen to naturally keep your garden infection free. It is safe for use on vegetables and can even be used in your kitchen......"

It's supposed to prevent outbreak, if it's PM or mold. I'm hoping this will allow me to crop her out in a couple of weeks.

Peace, love and great big nugs!

Getting close for Lucy.
She got her final flush (FloraKleen w/ pH'd water), after her last two feeds of water and molasses (only the two feeds before final flush).
She has some clears still, and test buds are not that strong yet, so I'll gauge her ripeness based on her entire look, her trichs, pistols, bracts, etc. She's a peach!

IMAG5371.jpg
IMAG5367.jpg
IMAG5366.jpg
IMAG5364.jpg

Liberty getting dried after an application of ZTolerance.

IMAG5356.jpg

Pics ~ Day 24 of flower....Spice Girl starting to fill in. I'm watering every other day (frikken 3 gal), and feeding 1/2 to 3/4 strength, Sensi Bloom, every other water.

IMAG5359.jpg
IMAG5355.jpg
IMAG5353.jpg
IMAG5352.jpg

Peace Love and Nugs!

your plants look very healthy. the buds should be good. :) I like to wait for my plants to stop growing almost completely before I harvest.

your plants look very healthy. the buds should be good. :) I like to wait for my plants to stop growing almost completely before I harvest.

Thanks for the reminder, B. I'm doing all that I can - to not drag her out of the tent, strip her naked, and light her up in the middle of the floor - this very minute.
:bigtoke:

I don't want to take her early, and so I'm trying to be patient....but she is 11 weeks flower today, wth! I sample often for potency, before I pull, and she's only about a 1/4-1/2 the way there, so she needs more time. If she's not good at the end of next week, I'll water once more, and push her out another week. Can't be long now. Right? haha! She did have 2 layers of growth, maybe that's why so many clears and white pistols still, but the smoke don't lie.

GLP was much loved in the house, btw. I can't get enough of it - Top 5 fave for me, will run her again. Run those freebies! The Barneys gear, has me a bit irritated with expectations, that don't match the printed data. If it's going to be a half year project, I want to know that going in.
Has anyone flowered a LH in under 12 weeks....On earth, if not in it? I'm at wk11, and she's not even close, 2-3 more weeks still. Certainly wouldn't have run her if I thought it was going to be over 3 months in flower.

Peace & nugs!

- just remembered - I have some huge mature seeds from GLP. There were about 6 in a couple of the lower nugs. I think LH, wiht the Chem91 dna, hermed up slightly in wk2 flower, as it is known to, then straightened up. If so, I should have some femmed GLP/LH cross seeds for fun. Maybe they will grow faster ffs.

can't be much longer. I count from first pistil sighting and my plants take about 10 weeks after that to finish.

For the cage, I just eyeballed the first wall, then pieced it together from there. Took about two hours. I would imagine it's easier if you plan it out a bit. No adhesive, just friction, so it comes apart. I used 3/4 inside diameter pipe, but could have used 1/2. Just grab some 'T' junctions, and slide the pipe over the frame of the tent. It's a bit of a pain, as you have to either slide it all on together, or do it a piece at a time - lifting up one corner at a time. A helping hand will make it a breeze. Cost was around 30$.

The current top piece
IMAG5431.jpg

Middle piece
IMAG5432.jpg

Bottom
IMAG54331.jpg

This wall has an added support
IMAG5434.jpg

Another top section
IMAG5435.jpg

Outside wall under pressure - you can see the frame, and some vegging plants!
IMAG5454.jpg

Some Lucy.

IMAG5444.jpg
IMAG5437.jpg

Thanks for the PVC shots CareStalker, I may have to try it out if I end up getting overly annoyed by the tent suck.

Your LH maybe taking a while, but those Lucy buds sure are fat.

Back
Top Bottom