Barney's Liberty Haze & Lucy - Green Love Potion - HPS & LED Hybrid Grow-In-The-Dirt

Re: Barney's Liberty Haze & Lucy - Green Love Potion - HPS & LED Hybrid Grow-In-The-D

Those plants are looking great. You have the touch.

Re: Barney's Liberty Haze & Lucy - Green Love Potion - HPS & LED Hybrid Grow-In-The-D

Staker looks like you have done well with LH and Lucy. I've been working on a new grow room so haven't kept up but you are on your way to a good harvest:peace::high-five::goodjob:

Always good to hear from you Harley, and thank you! I tried, and so-far-so-good. When I do them again, I'll have a better idea of what expect,and what to do with them. I saw on your journal, that you got the go-ahead on a new room, how exciting! Hope it goes well, and that we see some of your fine looking ladies soon. :morenutes: :peace:

Always good to hear from you Harley, and thank you! I tried, and so-far-so-good. When I do them again, I'll have a better idea of what expect,and what to do with them. I saw on your journal, that you got the go-ahead on a new room, how exciting! Hope it goes well, and that we see some of your fine looking ladies soon. :morenutes: :peace:

Thanks Staker. Here is a smoke report for you after curing for 4 months the LH is smooth and puts you in such a good place while the Lucy will get you really out there and there can be anywhere your mind wants to go even places that are not of this earth be careful:peace::circle-of-love::goodjob::thumb::high-five::bravo:

Thanks Staker. Here is a smoke report for you after curing for 4 months the LH is smooth and puts you in such a good place while the Lucy will get you really out there and there can be anywhere your mind wants to go even places that are not of this earth be careful:peace::circle-of-love::goodjob::thumb::high-five::bravo:

Wow, I cannot wait for them to finish and dry! I feel so lucky, and grateful. :Namaste::peace::high-five:

Lucy. I just dropped another bean of her to take her place. Always room for a Lucy :)

IMAG4691.jpg
IMAG4672.jpg

Sideshow

Spicy White Devil - some light training.

IMAG4668.jpg

THC Bomb - finally one germs. One spot left for the winter grow.

IMAG4667.jpg

Awesome pics my friend, best of buds to you and have some reps simply for that last one!

LA, you're one cool cat. Can't wait to see how your 9-strain carnival of buds goes!

I can't smoke em yet - so I just creep on them with the camera :)

Day 40 Flower, Liberty Haze - 5 gal.
Feeding with 1/2 strength Overdrive, hoping for a nice swell.

IMAG4711.jpg
IMAG4713.jpg
IMAG4716.jpg
IMAG4721.jpg
IMAG4733.jpg
IMAG4722.jpg
IMAG4735.jpg

THC Bomb is one day old today, one tiny set of leafs pointing upward :Namaste:

Harvest this Sunday--Monday if the GLP have dried enough. :high-five:
They look tattered, with their yellow and black leaves, but the smoke is very good already. Not super potent yet, although it does ding the helmet a bit...and brings you to a relaxed plane without anxiety, and a delivers a heavy body stone. I believe I've sampled my way through a lower branch already :) :peace:

Choppers for the first GLP, very happy harvest. She was the larger of the two GLP. Have the smaller, stinkier girl in the closet, to finish for a couple of days of darkness. The Black Domina makes for some beautiful colors - black, blue, purple. Much of the stem that was exposed to the LED, turned bright red, even though she had enough P. Each branch was green on it's underside. I hope to grow this strain again. Trichomes pic was a week before harvest. I'll get the rest of these up later today/tomorrow....Peace, love and nugs. :peace::Namaste:

IMAG4831.jpg
IMAG4798.jpg
IMAG4793.jpg
1201-11.jpg

Most of these are the smaller GLP, as the big girl has already filled my makeshift dryer. Sorry if any dupes.

Some great colors, very happy to have spent some time with them - now they will soon be meds. I give approximates when dry. Top bud on larger girl was 48 wet. Peace, love and nugs! :peace::circle-of-love:

IMAG4901.jpg
IMAG4891.jpg
IMAG4889.jpg
IMAG4888.jpg
IMAG4886.jpg
IMAG4883.jpg
IMAG4882.jpg
IMAG4880.jpg
IMAG4871.jpg
IMAG4869.jpg
IMAG4868.jpg
IMAG4860.jpg
IMAG4857.jpg
IMAG4856.jpg
IMAG4841.jpg
IMAG4840.jpg
IMAG4837.jpg
IMAG4836.jpg
IMAG4834.jpg
IMAG4832.jpg
IMAG4827.jpg
IMAG4818.jpg
IMAG4815.jpg
IMAG4813.jpg
IMAG4810.jpg
IMAG4809.jpg
IMAG4807.jpg
IMAG4801.jpg

I have some freebie GLPs I've been wondering about, so it's been great to watch your grow, thank you.

Nice plants! Love the colors - exactly like my Jamaican Dreams when the nights got cooler.

I eagerly await the smoke report. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Those GLP's are some very beautiful plants. Super frosty as well. Now we just wait for a proper smoke report.

+REPS!

I have some freebie GLPs I've been wondering about, so it's been great to watch your grow, thank you.

Nice plants! Love the colors - exactly like my Jamaican Dreams when the nights got cooler.

I eagerly await the smoke report. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I get so much from all of you here, I am so pleased to have helped in any way. They were fun plants to grow, and in a better grow, I think they would produce quite a bit. I'm very pleased with what I *think* I got from them. They smell like lavender and mint ... that got sprayed by about a million skunks. :)

Those GLP's are some very beautiful plants. Super frosty as well. Now we just wait for a proper smoke report.

+REPS!

Thanks my friend, it was sure nice having you along! Thanks for the Reps bro, just bringing the girls home :)
I'll get that report up as soon as the cloud clears ... or sooner. :)

Liberty Haze (four main head in the pic) is a calyx factory...just popping em out anywhere. I think she's got 3-5 weeks left (9-11wk), and she's making some long buds. If she fattens up, and fills in, she will easily be my highest yielding plant to date, and only 30" tall. She's getting fed nutes with each water, and the last feed was full strength - she wants more. :morenutes::morenutes: I hope she stays happy.

IMAG4936.jpg
IMAG4933.jpg
IMAG4932.jpg
IMAG4931.jpg
IMAG4930.jpg
IMAG4929.jpg
IMAG4928.jpg

Lucy in the back there, is also putting out some nice buds. :cheer: She has about 3 weeks left. Such a sweetie, after being such a fussy tweener.

IMAG4935.jpg
IMAG4926.jpg

the tentmate.....Spicy White Devil (lil 4-topper) went 12/12 a couple of days ago, I'll have to check. She's like day two, not yet flowering, now at 18", was 14" two days ago. She likes her food.

IMAG4934.jpg

So far, the GLP is very nice as I've sampled a lot :) I'll wait until I can get a prime sample to give a decent first smoke report, but if you are thinking about dropping this bean, please do. :Namaste::peace::love:

Back
Top Bottom