Tangie & Green Love Potion Coco Grow - Mars Pro - RX Green Solution Tester

Came across your first journal and ended up reading thru them all and just got caught up. Like the addition of the YT videos. Great progress you've made.

:goodjob: Subbed

Great to have you along for the ride man. I love making the vids as they give a better view. Cheers!!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm sure it is much more bigger than my fist.:thumb:
Just a quick bud shot of the green love potion drying .
420-magazine-mobile1057375455.jpg

Hey arellanobrian I thought I'd catch up to you and see how things are going over there. Good to see you're still growing and reaping the medicine, all the best :thumb:

its good too see you stop by brotha, ive been aclimating to my new location and need to get back around the journals agian. hows your garden looking?

I'm sure it is much more bigger than my fist.:thumb:

haha they are some really nice buds for sure, always good to see you sara!

I did an upgrade to my garden and have plenty of room to play in now Brian, I've been making feminised seeds which are just popping as we speak, they should be a really vigorous grower with outstanding bud size and potency if the parents are anything to go by. I have more feminised pollen in the freezer if not but I'm hopeful that I won't need it. The organic side of things is really getting into the right place too, worm farm is on the go and I had a bit of an epiphany when I made my own soil, it's been working reasonably well so far and should improve once my lime has had a little more time, maybe even by this next run.

I'm not currently doing a journal as this last one that I've just completed had a lot going on along with all my usual experiments *cough* killing off my plants lol. I'm going to see how my strain goes and then introduce it if it's worthy in my next journal.

It's good to see you're still growing and making the videos, I'm subscribed if I remember rightly so I'll have to do some catch up, but first I want to see how db003 is getting on so next stop there.

As always I wish you all the best and may your buds be forever bountiful, will catch up again soon (and of course I'm subscribed :) ) :thumb:

I did an upgrade to my garden and have plenty of room to play in now Brian, I've been making feminised seeds which are just popping as we speak, they should be a really vigorous grower with outstanding bud size and potency if the parents are anything to go by. I have more feminised pollen in the freezer if not but I'm hopeful that I won't need it. The organic side of things is really getting into the right place too, worm farm is on the go and I had a bit of an epiphany when I made my own soil, it's been working reasonably well so far and should improve once my lime has had a little more time, maybe even by this next run.

I'm not currently doing a journal as this last one that I've just completed had a lot going on along with all my usual experiments *cough* killing off my plants lol. I'm going to see how my strain goes and then introduce it if it's worthy in my next journal.

It's good to see you're still growing and making the videos, I'm subscribed if I remember rightly so I'll have to do some catch up, but first I want to see how db003 is getting on so next stop there.

As always I wish you all the best and may your buds be forever bountiful, will catch up again soon (and of course I'm subscribed :) ) :thumb:

Thank you very much my friend I appreciate all the love and look forward to seeing your fem strain soon. I have been looking at an organic grow but haven't seemed to find a good recipe, what is your current mix?

If I told you my mix you would probably laugh as it's controversial in comparison to all the well known recipes around, it's still is not fully cooked yet and my water only grow did show a calmag deficiency which I needed to rectify with an additive, although I know that each run it will get better as the seashells, lime and rock dust break down.

I went completely back to basics and had a bit of an epiphany in regards to organically grown plants and how they take up nutrients in comparison to chemically added nutrients or soil with chemically derived additives for the NPK ratio and it all started when Conradino told me to take some soil from my garden, add some compost and grow a Cannabis plant. He inferred that even with that I could grow something, so I tried it and I still have a plant in the garden that is growing albeit slowly as my soil here is heavy clay, in fact it's doing quite well.

What I did realise from this though is that maybe we as a community are overthinking things with all the layering, cationic drenches and making 'recipes' for Cannabis specific soils and that Mother Nature has never had separate ingredients for any plants anywhere, and I now believe that so long as the nutrient needed by the plant is there in the soil the microbes will break it down and feed it to the plant when the plant needs it, no more no less. This would probably get me ridiculed for thinking this way but it does work and it works well in my opinion. No signs of lockout or nutrient burn so long as I don't go throwing chemicals into the mix. In fact my last organic grow had numerous buds of this size:

image16849.jpeg

So it seems to work as I think it will, and will be even better when there has been a calcium breakdown of my organic additives in the compost. There is a full list of the additives I used to 'top up' my compost which is mainly household and garden waste in either my last journal or the one before that and I can copy/paste that for you if you like but I'm on my phone at the moment and it's hard enough trying to type this out as it is. I can do it tomorrow though when I'm back at my PC if you're interested, but basically I suggest throwing enough of everything into the mix and letting it cook, your plant won't take more than it needs, but it has to have the nutrients available there when it does want to feed.

Sorry if this reply is a bit messy but fat fingers, phone screen and a short term memory causes me issues typing on phones lol. Let me know what you think though and I can always post my 'recipe' once I have access to my machine :thumb:

If I told you my mix you would probably laugh as it's controversial in comparison to all the well known recipes around, it's still is not fully cooked yet and my water only grow did show a calmag deficiency which I needed to rectify with an additive, although I know that each run it will get better as the seashells, lime and rock dust break down.

I went completely back to basics and had a bit of an epiphany in regards to organically grown plants and how they take up nutrients in comparison to chemically added nutrients or soil with chemically derived additives for the NPK ratio and it all started when Conradino told me to take some soil from my garden, add some compost and grow a Cannabis plant. He inferred that even with that I could grow something, so I tried it and I still have a plant in the garden that is growing albeit slowly as my soil here is heavy clay, in fact it's doing quite well.

What I did realise from this though is that maybe we as a community are overthinking things with all the layering, cationic drenches and making 'recipes' for Cannabis specific soils and that Mother Nature has never had separate ingredients for any plants anywhere, and I now believe that so long as the nutrient needed by the plant is there in the soil the microbes will break it down and feed it to the plant when the plant needs it, no more no less. This would probably get me ridiculed for thinking this way but it does work and it works well in my opinion. No signs of lockout or nutrient burn so long as I don't go throwing chemicals into the mix. In fact my last organic grow had numerous buds of this size:

image16849.jpeg

So it seems to work as I think it will, and will be even better when there has been a calcium breakdown of my organic additives in the compost. There is a full list of the additives I used to 'top up' my compost which is mainly household and garden waste in either my last journal or the one before that and I can copy/paste that for you if you like but I'm on my phone at the moment and it's hard enough trying to type this out as it is. I can do it tomorrow though when I'm back at my PC if you're interested, but basically I suggest throwing enough of everything into the mix and letting it cook, your plant won't take more than it needs, but it has to have the nutrients available there when it does want to feed.

Sorry if this reply is a bit messy but fat fingers, phone screen and a short term memory causes me issues typing on phones lol. Let me know what you think though and I can always post my 'recipe' once I have access to my machine :thumb:

haha i dont think you would be ridiculed man, its a very hippie way of thinking and im sure it is some of the cleanest stuff around. I would love to see the mix when you get a chance as that bud looks mighty tasty man :circle-of-love: i really enjoy learning new things and organic growing seems like there is so much to understand it can keep me entertained for ages lol

It's far from scientific mate but this is all I needed. It works easily already and will get better :)

Growing medium - Canna Terra Professional along with some amendments or any decent soil mix, but don't skimp here it will last a long time. Add the amendments and water, let cook for a few weeks watering when necessary.

Amendments - Dolomite Lime, Bonemeal, fish blood and bone, Volcanic Rock Dust, Worm Castings, Bat Guano and Rootgrow Mycorrhizal Fungi (offers no nutritional value but boosts roots when they hit it, worthwhile on more than just potting up in my opinion).

Feeding - The plant will only be fed on water plus Black Treacle (in place of Molasses) and Epsom salts when and needed.

It's easy for you to get Molasses and it has a slightly different calcium/magnesium ratio which might be even better but probably the next run at the latest the plants won't need either ;)

Took me ages to amend and make that even reasonable to read. Here's to good health and a big fat reef mate lol :ganjamon:

It's far from scientific mate but this is all I needed. It works easily already and will get better :)

Growing medium - Canna Terra Professional along with some amendments or any decent soil mix, but don't skimp here it will last a long time. Add the amendments and water, let cook for a few weeks watering when necessary.

Amendments - Dolomite Lime, Bonemeal, fish blood and bone, Volcanic Rock Dust, Worm Castings, Bat Guano and Rootgrow Mycorrhizal Fungi (offers no nutritional value but boosts roots when they hit it, worthwhile on more than just potting up in my opinion).

Feeding - The plant will only be fed on water plus Black Treacle (in place of Molasses) and Epsom salts when and needed.

It's easy for you to get Molasses and it has a slightly different calcium/magnesium ratio which might be even better but probably the next run at the latest the plants won't need either ;)

Took me ages to amend and make that even reasonable to read. Here's to good health and a big fat reef mate lol :ganjamon:

Thank you much brotha! i have this book called true living organics and am this is awesome as a ref point. cheers man and hope my organic run goes as good as yours :Namaste:

Ok guys here is the green love potion after a 9 day dry and in the jars. Ive been leaving the jars off for about 30 mins, 2 times a day but will slow that to 1 time a day and 15 mins at a time until the moisture really feels right for me and the smell mellows a bit and the more subtle aromas come out. Overall it looks like a decent yield, if i had to guess i would say about 5-6 OZs including the smaller buds.

IMG_340111.JPG

There was one jar that i forgot to include that has most of the smaller buds but still frosty and nice consistency, these are the big meaty ones here

And today is day 8 of drying for the tangie so will be trimming her up tonight and maybe a bit the next 2 days depending on my schedule. This tangie has some HUGE buds and little leaf so it shouldnt be a too bad, the smell has really developed into a funky tangerine peel plus this musky complex overtone some really complex terps coming off this one. I have some of the green love potion and tangie ready to go in flower as these are some real keepers

IMG_340210.JPG
IMG_34039.JPG

All of this was grown with RX Green Solutions and under 100% MarsHydro LEDs, major shout out as they both have quality products at an affordable price :circle-of-love::Namaste:

And finally i have recieved my Mars Pro Epistar 320 LED and placed it in my new 5x10 foot tent and am just about to switch some more Green Love Potion and Tangie clones so stay tuned in for more!!!!! Thank you very much sara for the support like always, they have been nothing but professional and easy to work with to me and could not be happier with there products or service :love:

IMG_34047.JPG
IMG_340510.JPG

True Living Organics by the Rev? It's a great book mate I have it myself. I'm sure your organic growing will be great :thumb:

I actually have that book man, ive made a modified version of his mix but it didnt work as good as i had hoped. ive been having so many things to deal with i just cant wait until i can really play with full organics

Looking good brotha. It's been awhile

yes it has brotha, life has been pretty crazy but glad to see you still at it. how you been?

good to have you along for the ride man :volcano-smiley:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom