DobeWan's First Grow! LA Confidential & 24K Gold - LED - 3x3 - Coco

I'm gonna sneak in here. Pehaps I won't get noticed untill all fondling has been completed :passitleft:

There goes the neighbourhood! :laugh:

It is an honour and a privilege to have you join, Pat! We're coming to the end on this one and I'll be starting a new journal soon - this weekend I think.

Lookin forward to it Dobe!!

I have it mostly ready to go - I'll snap a few pics tonight when the lights come on, and then we should be up and running.

I'm home today, so I put my round 3 seeds in to germ this morning, and I expect I'll get them planted tomorrow. Ended up going with the Royal Critical, so thanks for the recommendation, but I cloned Kushy Kush too, to make sure if I loved it, I still had access to it. So it's Royal Critical, Royal Gorilla, Violator Kush and Candida as the 4, with a Kushy Kush and a 24K Gold both vegging out to potentially be mothers as well. I ended up popping the other 3 of the 4 24K2 reveg clones into the flower tent too in a little 1x2 space next to Chocolope. So the flower tent is all set for round 2, and the veg tent should have round 3 up and running this weekend.

DobeWan's First Grow! LA Confidential & 24K Gold - LED - 3x3 - Coco

Looking forward to your perpetual journal, including KKUSH clones. ✌️

You did an outstanding job on your last grow yourself G2HM. And your clones look awesome. I felt that I found your journal too late, so haven't chimed in, but I've been lurking for some time. Great read. Emotional, focused, and on point. Inspiring. Hope you don't mind.

Hello friends!

Thanks for following along here. While I haven't quite finished up this journal - still need proper smoke reports! - I've decided to get my new perpetual grow journal up and running. You can find it here:

DobeWan's Perpetual Adventure!

I'll be back here for everything left concerning the 4 plants I harvested from my first grow, but all updates concerning what is in the tents now will happen in the new journal.

Hope you all can join me over there! :thumb:

Re: DobeWan's First Grow! LA Confidential & 24K Gold - LED - 3x3 - Coco

You did an outstanding job on your last grow yourself G2HM. And your clones look awesome. I felt that I found your journal too late, so haven't chimed in, but I've been lurking for some time. Great read. Emotional, focused, and on point. Inspiring. Hope you don't mind.

*Thanks for the kind words. I plan on growing some new strains for brains. ;)

*no worries at all, I have been following yours too. I'm starting a new one soon. So no need to catch up, it's a long read! Hahahahaha

See you in your garden...;)

My LA Confidential buds appear ready to jar after 10 days of low & slow. I just jarred a handful and after 15 minutes they appear to have stabilized at 65% humidity. I'm going to give them a little longer to make sure it's stable, then check LA1 to see if there's any difference from LA2. If not, both will be jarred today. Might have to take a little sample as well. :volcano-smiley:

My LA Confidential buds appear ready to jar after 10 days of low & slow. I just jarred a handful and after 15 minutes they appear to have stabilized at 65% humidity. I'm going to give them a little longer to make sure it's stable, then check LA1 to see if there's any difference from LA2. If not, both will be jarred today. Might have to take a little sample as well. :volcano-smiley:

Did they shrink a lot verses wet weight in 10 days? so far mine has not changed a lot but its only been less than 48 hrs, what a wonderful smell when I burp the fridge!

Did they shrink a lot verses wet weight in 10 days? so far mine has not changed a lot but its only been less than 48 hrs, what a wonderful smell when I burp the fridge!

Yeah, the shrinkage was pretty noticeable. I jarred after 10 days, when the buds were showing 65% in jars, but I actually think I should have held out. The buds aren't truly dry yet - I'm not getting any condensation on the jars, and I'm burping to be safe, but the buds were just a little damper than my preference yesterday. They gummed up the grinder more than they would have if properly dried.

So my 24Ks will get the full 2 weeks, while the LAs will now stay in jars with 62% Bovedas.

With 62% bovedas i let my bud set out for a couple of hours before i try to grind it.

I usually grind all my LP bud straight out of the jars where they're kept with 62% Bovedas. Maybe it's because LP bud usually arrives dry in the first place, but I usually get minimal goop on the grinder. I'll definitely take to setting this stuff out for a little while.

I'm enjoying the buzz, it's very relaxed in both phenotypes, although I think round 2's batch with be stronger. Haven't sampled any 24K yet, that's still a week or so away.

Back
Top Bottom