CannaBombs DNA Genetics 24K Gold AKA Kosher Tangie & Hindu Kush Grow Journal

Yeah my Hindu was a cake walk to grow. Stay really healthy all the way through. My 24k was still grade A bud super stinky and very tasty. I loved it. I did clone it so this run will be better. I've figured it out in veg. No more twisted leaves and stretchy node spacing. The flower run will be the real test. I'll be keeping this pheno around for a while so I'll have time to get it perfect. I didn't start experiencing problems until week 5 1/2 then everything just went bad. Idk I still don't know what happened lol. Anyways I hope you all do better than me. I'm sure you guys will get some good shit. Share some pics too I would love to see them.

Twisted leaves - I've been calling them ruffles. My 24K #1 has been having those issues in veg. I managed to get 24K #2 to stay in pretty solid shape. Had to cut down the nutes (I'm feeding 6 ml Micro + 9 ml Bloom per gallon) to make them both happy - #1 gets a 3/4 dose, #2 a 1/2 dose. I'm in coco and water every day, alternating between nutes and plain water each day, so they're fed every other day.

My #1 and #2 are only very slightly different through veg so I may just have 1 pheno. We'll see in the next few weeks I guess. I cloned the #2 given that it was the healthier plant through veg. If all else fails I have more beans!

Twisted leaves - I've been calling them ruffles. My 24K #1 has been having those issues in veg. I managed to get 24K #2 to stay in pretty solid shape. Had to cut down the nutes (I'm feeding 6 ml Micro + 9 ml Bloom per gallon) to make them both happy - #1 gets a 3/4 dose, #2 a 1/2 dose. I'm in coco and water every day, alternating between nutes and plain water each day, so they're fed every other day.

My #1 and #2 are only very slightly different through veg so I may just have 1 pheno. We'll see in the next few weeks I guess. I cloned the #2 given that it was the healthier plant through veg. If all else fails I have more beans!
Yup my leaves twisted up in veg too. As soon as they got put in flower the leaves flattened out and became nice again. The clone I cut from my keeper on the other hand is a beast in veg. It has like 30 tops on it and is staying nice and lush. Idk I think the seeds were a bit sensitive. My 2 24ks looked exactly the same in veg once they hit flower they changed a lot. I got 2 phenos I'm sure you get one really good one and one that's alright. I too grow in coco I hand feed once every 2 days. They seem to like it better then getting watered everyday i also feed every time I water too. I only feed plain water when I'm flushing

Sounds like a pretty similar experience all around for us. Now I'm going to be worried about what happens when I hit around week 5-6! All good though, I'd rather know I might run into hiccups than be surprised.

I got an orange rind smell when I opened the flower tent to water last night. Meanwhile clone is hanging on so far but no roots yet.

I'll keep an eye out for your next run.

Sounds like a pretty similar experience all around for us. Now I'm going to be worried about what happens when I hit around week 5-6! All good though, I'd rather know I might run into hiccups than be surprised.

I got an orange rind smell when I opened the flower tent to water last night. Meanwhile clone is hanging on so far but no roots yet.

I'll keep an eye out for your next run.
I got faith man. I'm sure yours will be alright. Idk what happened to mine. Something I think it either didn't like or needed more of. This run I think will be better. The plant is a lot healthier this round. I think has to do with it being bigger and I also think since its a clone it's already use to what I give it but idk well see. I'm excited to see what yours turns into. Mine came out really good I'm sure yours will be dank also.

Hey CannaBomb, quick question for you man. What day did you pull your 24K on? I'm guessing you went past day 70 based on your photos? Did you have a more couchlock stone? I'm at 62 days in flower right now. I'm thinking I'll pull around Friday which would be 68.

Hey CannaBomb, quick question for you man. What day did you pull your 24K on? I'm guessing you went past day 70 based on your photos? Did you have a more couchlock stone? I'm at 62 days in flower right now. I'm thinking I'll pull around Friday which would be 68.
What up. So just so you know I actually pulled this one down at day 60 because it got really sick. Idk what happened with it. It just stopped growing and yellowed out really bad. I have another run in my flower tent of it. And this time it looks better. I'm pulling it at day 70 this time. And for the stone it was very heavy and very terpy too. Shit would put me on the couch. But I could still function and work alright on it. If I was you I would let it go it full 70. My pheno is going to take 70 dats maybe longer. Here is some photos of the one I have in the tent right now she is on day 56 today and gets flushed out until day 70.
420-magazine-mobile603154645.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2065663417.jpg

420-magazine-mobile385268320.jpg

She smells Amazing. Like Oranges and tangerines. Super dank stuff.

Beauty shots CannaBomb. Your girl looks great. Mine were fairly smooth sailing in flower relative to my LA Confidentials. I have some clones but had to reveg and messed up the structure a bit - not sure what I'll do with them. I have a few more seeds too to try and get other phenos.

I've had the strong smell of fresh oranges for a few weeks now - the smell is amazing. Can't wait to cure and vape it.

Beauty shots CannaBomb. Your girl looks great. Mine were fairly smooth sailing in flower relative to my LA Confidentials. I have some clones but had to reveg and messed up the structure a bit - not sure what I'll do with them. I have a few more seeds too to try and get other phenos.

I've had the strong smell of fresh oranges for a few weeks now - the smell is amazing. Can't wait to cure and vape it.
Nice it sounds like you got lucky. Idk why mine is so damn finicky lol. Shit is so dank but a bitch to grow. My pheno doesn't yield a lot too I have came to that conclusion. But it's ok here is a photo of my Lemon Cake from Moxie Seeds.
420-magazine-mobile256654140.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom