CannaBombs DNA Genetics 24K Gold AKA Kosher Tangie & Hindu Kush Grow Journal

CannaBomb, I signed up to subscribe to this thread. I just started 2 24K Gold (and 2 LA Confidential) and came across your thread. It's my first grow and I know I could have selected something less challenging than the 24K, but fortune favours the bold (and well-researched), does it not? I can only hope my results are a fraction as good as yours - that last set of shots you posted had me drooling. Can't wait to see how this one ends.

CannaBomb, I signed up to subscribe to this thread. I just started 2 24K Gold (and 2 LA Confidential) and came across your thread. It's my first grow and I know I could have selected something less challenging than the 24K, but fortune favours the bold (and well-researched), does it not? I can only hope my results are a fraction as good as yours - that last set of shots you posted had me drooling. Can't wait to see how this one ends.
Thanks for checking out my grow! That's badass youre growing 24k as well. I'm loving my 24k. I have never tried this strain either so this is my first time growing it. But shits looking dank and smells amazing. I'm sure your do just fine just make sure your setup is on point like humidity and temps. Also make sure you don't veg them super tall in veg cuz they do stretch a lot in flower they stop stretching around week 3 or so.

Ill tell you what man, after curing this 24k for a week or so its actually not as bad as it was when I was jarring it, still has that smell to it but hardly as noticeable when smoking it now :) it has a pretty decent stone to it aswell, although its not exactly what I'm looking for it would definitely make someone else really happy ;)

Its that time again. Another week has gone by. This grow is flying by. They are now on week 6. The smell and bud formation is outstanding in my opinion. The bud to leaf rasio is perfect. Trimming will be fast with these ones. Despite what everyone says about 24K Gold. This shit is terpy and super stinky. I love everything about these and cannot wait to try them out. Anyways on to the pics.

24K Pheno #1
420-magazine-mobile406703114.jpg

420-magazine-mobile279568223.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1851306072.jpg

420-magazine-mobile894245528.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1412946021.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1225756289.jpg

24K Pheno #3
420-magazine-mobile73366870.jpg

420-magazine-mobile205849716.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1619162504.jpg

420-magazine-mobile240257971.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2042295497.jpg

420-magazine-mobile228680029.jpg

Hindu Kush
420-magazine-mobile1616632266.jpg

420-magazine-mobile215164949.jpg

420-magazine-mobile304811211.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1574488881.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1133216366.jpg

420-magazine-mobile711781821.jpg

Well that's it for this weeks update. Let me know what you guys thik✌

Cannabomb how's everything looking this week? Those must be smelling great by now.

Couple of questions for you.

First, any issues with the height of the 24K vs the Hindu Kush? Did you consider scrogging, or do anything in particular to try to even the canopy? I expect the Hindu Kush is much shorter than the 24K?

And second, when could you identify phenotype? I guess you could see leaf differences early on but did you only know which for sure when it was in flower?

Cannabomb how's everything looking this week? Those must be smelling great by now.

Couple of questions for you.

First, any issues with the height of the 24K vs the Hindu Kush? Did you consider scrogging, or do anything in particular to try to even the canopy? I expect the Hindu Kush is much shorter than the 24K?

And second, when could you identify phenotype? I guess you could see leaf differences early on but did you only know which for sure when it was in flower?
What's up DobeWan, yeah everything smells great actually. Really strong orange smell. I love it. I'm having some problems with both of them which kinda has me scratching my head. One seems to actually be dying and that's Pheno one and the other seems ok its having some yellowing ishues for some reason. I can't figure out if its over feeding or needs more potassium. Other than that its super stinky and frosty. But to answer your question about the Hindu Kush is I had to prop it up to make it even. I use tomato cages now I don't scrog really anymore.

What's up guys. Well it is day 54 just about to be 8 weeks. The hindu kush is ripening up and getting nice and fat. The 24k Pheno #1 died so that sucks kinda I have no idea why or what happens it stopped drinking and completely stopped growing. so it got pulled down. But I'm not super worried cuz I have Pheno #3 still up and running and this Pheno is amazing and the one I'm keeping. It is having some issues still. I think its a potassium deficiency in not too sure still if any of you guys have any idea go ahead and leave me a comment. Despite that it looks amazing and smells wonderful. It has almost no leaves and all bud so the leave to bud racieo is excelent. The yield I'm not too sure it will be that good because of the issue I have going on with it. but the quality is outstanding and the spikey bud formation is wonderful. I think This is the Pheno that DNA Genetics Has a picture of on their website for this strain. Or appears its pretty fucking close lol. Well anyways on to the pics.

24K Pheno #3 (The Keeper)
420-magazine-mobile1820934640.jpg

420-magazine-mobile415234777.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1027030593.jpg

420-magazine-mobile57339622.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1791829167.jpg

420-magazine-mobile411160310.jpg

420-magazine-mobile985244437.jpg

420-magazine-mobile892064161.jpg

Hindu Kush
420-magazine-mobile1508617575.jpg

420-magazine-mobile298096500.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1933505489.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1296887524.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1756881752.jpg

420-magazine-mobile591849928.jpg

Well that's it for this update. Stay blazed everyone✌

What's up. Well this journal is done. I yielded 112 grams off of the hindu kush plant. Pretty good hope next round will be better. Any ways the 24K I yielded a whopping 44 grams off of lol. Here is why. For some reason around week 6 it really started to stop drinking. Started to yellow like this and never got better. I flushed for a while trying to get this thing back on track but it was pretty much done for
So I let it try to dry out for about 5 days and it still had a good amount of water in the medium. But anyways the product I did get off of it is amazing. It smells like the rind of and orange peel. And it taste just like it smells with a slight sweet sour orange after tast. Its good shit. I just need to figure out how to grow it lol. I did clone this and I will be dialing this baby in. Anyways Here's some pics for ya.
Hindu Kush
420-magazine-mobile1649024982.jpg

420-magazine-mobile950759524.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1625067503.jpg

420-magazine-mobile326442881.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1546716129.jpg

420-magazine-mobile650192042.jpg

420-magazine-mobile901851470.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1167490906.jpg

420-magazine-mobile305918865.jpg

Well that's it for this grow thanks for watching. Next run will be better

Nicely done! I'll keep an eye out for your next attempt at the 24K in case you make another journal. I'm running 2 of them now and 1 of them has given me lots of troubles in veg, the other is looking great though. They don't really have the smell yet but I bet it'll come on strong once I flip.

Nicely done! I'll keep an eye out for your next attempt at the 24K in case you make another journal. I'm running 2 of them now and 1 of them has given me lots of troubles in veg, the other is looking great though. They don't really have the smell yet but I bet it'll come on strong once I flip.
Thanks DobeWan. Yeah ill be doing another journal on this strain. I just have to figure it out. I too had problems in veg with twisted up leaves and clawing on some. I didn't change anything I fed it exactly what I was feeding the others. This one just didn't like something. Its all good though next round will be better hopefully. In flower they did really good until about week 6. Then it started yellowing and my leaves crumbled and curled down wards. One plant basically died. Let me know how yours turns out. I hope yours goes smoother than mine.

Hi cannabomb nice grow gent.just a quick question the seeds on the 24k gold were they also grey/green looking?i got my seeds yesterday but i am a little conserned about the apperince?
What up Kidokush. Thanks for the kind words this grow wasn't all that great. But it's all good better luck next time. The weed itself was really good though. Also I think I only got one immature looking seed I think. They all looked pretty decent. They did germinate in 24 hours though so I can't complain. If I was you I would just pop them. I'm sure they will be ok. Do you have a picture of them? Also where did you get them?

I'm growing Kosher Kush outside in a greenhouse, but you had a damn fine crop there! Those Hindu Kush colas look like BEASTS!!! Imagine the yield you'd get outdoors. Yoza!!! Beautiful job!!!
Nice kosher is fire. I got an ok yield on the Hindu it came out super good too. I'm sure you'd get a really good yield outside. And thank you for the kind words

Nice job Cannabomb, your HK yield is awesome and even if the 24K Gold yield didn't measure up at least you got good bud and a lot of information on how to dial it in next time.

Mine are in week 1 of flower and doing well so far. Can't wait for the smells to start really popping.

Kido FYI mine germinated in a day and popped above ground a day and a half after going into soil. I found them a little nute and pH sensitive in veg but once I got the proportions right they responded. I haven't yet hit the point where Cannabomb ran into trouble.

Cannabomb I have a clone in rockwool since Saturday - did you say you took clones too? Stop by my journal any time to compare notes. I'll be harvesting around labour day and running my 2nd round in September / October.

Good indica is the shit. Y'all can have the sativas and S-dominant hybrids, give me the massive couch lock. I cannot get angry when high on good indica.
Yeah in more indica dom hybrids. It helps me sleep and stay relaxed. The Hindu was really nice too really strong indica put me right too sleep. I do like my sativas though for daytime use but just not super strong ones.

Nice job Cannabomb, your HK yield is awesome and even if the 24K Gold yield didn't measure up at least you got good bud and a lot of information on how to dial it in next time.

Mine are in week 1 of flower and doing well so far. Can't wait for the smells to start really popping.

Kido FYI mine germinated in a day and popped above ground a day and a half after going into soil. I found them a little nute and pH sensitive in veg but once I got the proportions right they responded. I haven't yet hit the point where Cannabomb ran into trouble.

Cannabomb I have a clone in rockwool since Saturday - did you say you took clones too? Stop by my journal any time to compare notes. I'll be harvesting around labour day and running my 2nd round in September / October.
Yeah my Hindu was a cake walk to grow. Stay really healthy all the way through. My 24k was still grade A bud super stinky and very tasty. I loved it. I did clone it so this run will be better. I've figured it out in veg. No more twisted leaves and stretchy node spacing. The flower run will be the real test. I'll be keeping this pheno around for a while so I'll have time to get it perfect. I didn't start experiencing problems until week 5 1/2 then everything just went bad. Idk I still don't know what happened lol. Anyways I hope you all do better than me. I'm sure you guys will get some good shit. Share some pics too I would love to see them.

Yeah in more indica dom hybrids. It helps me sleep and stay relaxed. The Hindu was really nice too really strong indica put me right too sleep. I do like my sativas though for daytime use but just not super strong ones.

It is a rare sativa that doesn't leave me a quivering ball of paranoia in the fetal position under my truck. Not a good type for me. Even in the daytime, it's indica or straight. Sativas just don't like me. Next year I want to grow landrace Afghani. Probably have to grow from seed, but I want to get to the source and landrace Afghani is as close to home as it gets.

Back
Top Bottom