H1gher3's - Soil - DNA Genetics Tangie - Grow Journal - 2015

Flash back to 4 weeks ago when they were just getting flipped and can see the training that went on
image20439.jpg
image20440.jpg

So the f2 are coming down tomorrow. At about 85-90% cloudy with some turning amber. Another week and she would be about 25% and prefer the earlier high. Will be trimmed wet and hung to dry. The previous post about the flush was wrong the f1s started then, f2s were already 1w of flush. Heavy 16 buds are about 3-4 times bigger will post a lot of pictures tomorrow. Here is the f2 heavy 16 thats coming down.
image20879.jpg

Sorry for no post, been extremely busy with work, setting up the next cylce, testing these autos for a friend. There is only one plant left of the plants. We decided to let one go to 9 weeks so she will be comming down sunday. Here is a couple from saturday before the nectae came down sunday. One on left is heavy 16
image21535.jpg
image21534.jpg

Hard times, but I'm happy and healthy so no real complaints.
My little inside grow is doing well. Should be harvesting around the end of the month depending on how bad my lights really are. Buds aren't as dense as I'd like, but they're buds!

Prepped the sites for my Summer guerilla grow. Was going to do seeds as usual, but a buddy said he'd give me some clones (Trainwreck and Green Manalichi). I'll probably top them twice to break up the shape and put them out. I'm thinking about starting a thread about it. Everybody on my thread seems interested, but I'm not sure. GGs are inherently less interesting: no pH stuff, no pumps, or lights, or hi-tech gadgetry. I've learned a few trix over the the years, but still pales in comparison to some peoples' grows.
Glad to hear your voice.

I know, my bad.. ran into a phone memory issue.. Doing well. Just making sure things were ready for the trip to Denver for the Cannabis Cup.

Hard times, but I'm happy and healthy so no real complaints.
My little inside grow is doing well. Should be harvesting around the end of the month depending on how bad my lights really are. Buds aren't as dense as I'd like, but they're buds!

Prepped the sites for my Summer guerilla grow. Was going to do seeds as usual, but a buddy said he'd give me some clones (Trainwreck and Green Manalichi). I'll probably top them twice to break up the shape and put them out. I'm thinking about starting a thread about it. Everybody on my thread seems interested, but I'm not sure. GGs are inherently less interesting: no pH stuff, no pumps, or lights, or hi-tech gadgetry. I've learned a few trix over the the years, but still pales in comparison to some peoples' grows.
Glad to hear your voice.

Ya we are prepping our site here. First year tho.. So we will see. Indoor is starting to pick up. Just aquired 2 month old plants in veg either blue cheese or cheisel so that will be the next project along with some tangie as always!!! She is my favorite taste and always try to stay with a headstash of it.

I've always wanted to grow out some Tangie, the descriptions always sound fantastic! I've heard that some people have encountered some weird genetics. Have you had any problems w/it?

Will this be your first cup? Sounds like an awesome time. Be careful if you're bringing any herb w/you. Most cops are probably looking for people bringing herb out of CO, but state lines are no joke.
Stay cool.

I've always wanted to grow out some Tangie, the descriptions always sound fantastic! I've heard that some people have encountered some weird genetics. Have you had any problems w/it?

Will this be your first cup? Sounds like an awesome time. Be careful if you're bringing any herb w/you. Most cops are probably looking for people bringing herb out of CO, but state lines are no joke.
Stay cool.
Nope.Popped one feminized seed and she is a banger.. Reeks of tangerines, she will get iron deficiency if you dont boost a cal/mag with iron. But finally have her figured out. Only 3rd run of her. So still dialing her in completely but I think this heavy 16 is the way to go. Ran into problems with lack of iron in nectar for the gods sample kit the send so had to supplement. Additive wise.. Well I most likely wont be changing that part anytime soon lol
yes it will be my first cup, and have some people that want to compare this to "The One" Crocket and DNA's Cut of tangie. So there will be a small amount going out. None coming back tho so should be okay

Back
Top Bottom