Rook's - 3 Tent - 4 Strain - Soil - On Going Grow - 2015

Rook775

This is my first post on any 420 forum. I thought I'd start by making a grow Journal. This is my 3rd grow ever. My first was 9 Golden Goat plants under 2000w HPS for a total of 1 1/2 Lbs. My second was just 2 plants of auto seeds which were free for 1 1/2 Ounces. This is my third grow which is on going and currently have plants in all stages.

My setup is 3 Secret Jardin tents.

Clone/seed tent is 3ft W x 2ft D x 3ft H
Veg Tent is 4ft W x 4ft D x 6.5ft H
Flower tent is 10ft W x 5Ft D x 7ft H

Lighting

T5 2Ft 8 Bulb HO Sunblaze in Clone/Seed Tent

1000w Galaxy Grow ballast with MH Apollo bulb in 6" Blockbuster Hood Air cooled in Veg Tent

2 1000w Solis Tek ballast with HPS Hortilux bulbs in 6" Raptor and 6" Magnum XXL Air Cooled Hoods in Flower Tent

Fans/Cooling

8" Pro Series Max Fan Can Fan 932 CFM cooling all hoods and exhausting to outside.
6" Pro Series Max Fan Can Fan 420 CFM Intake for Flower Tent.
6" Pro Series Max Fan Can Fan 420 CFM Exhaust for Flower Tent exhausting it attic.
8" Home Depot Exhaust Fan for Veg Tent exhausting to attic.
Rotating Fan blowing in Veg tent
Clip on small Fan blowing in Clone/Seed Tent
Frigidaire 8,000-BTU Cooling Grow room that all tents are in to about 75 Degrees
LG portable A/C 8,000-BTU Cooling Flower Tent to about 70 Degrees

Pots/Etc.

I'm using 3.7 Gallon Superroots Air Pots for Veg and Flower I start seeds off in .5 Gallon square pots and I start clones in a Ez-Clone 32, which I then transplant to the .5 Gallon square pots.

Soil

Fox Farm Ocean Forrest 70% with 30% Perlite in Superroots Pots
Fox Farm Light Warrior 100% in square pots.

Nutes

The full Fox Farm line 13 Bottles for when in Superroots Pots.
I use in Ez Cloner Clear Rez and Clonex and when i see roots I put in Rapid Start i have only done one batch of clones ever.

Strains

Currently growing Cotton Candy, White Widow, Afgani(free seeds), LA Diva (auto)

I have spent quite a bit of money into this setup and now that I have finished basically one grow I figured I would make a journal for further improvement and advice. I'm always willing to try new ways to improve and gladly accept comments in helping me correct anything. I hope to be a value member to this site and help others and learn myself in this great hobby of ours.

I will post pics in a little to show where the plants are in each tent. If I forgot anything let me know and i'll answer them asap.

IMG_085630.JPG
IMG_085533.JPG
IMG_083225.JPG

The top 2 pictures are of the seed/clone tent the clones are cotton candy and white widow. It was my first time cloning so i forgot to label which is which oops. They have been transplanted from ez clone to .5 gallon soil and the ones still in the ez clone have not rooted yet so they will be transplanted later. As for the 3rd image it is the Veg tent the two larger ones are Cotton Candy and the two smaller ones are LA Diva (auto) they are about 3 weeks old all of them in veg. I will post pics of flower tent tonight when I get off work in there is a cotton candy, white widow and a afgani all about 2 weeks into Flowering.

I ordered a trellis so that will be coming in tomorrow so i figured i would take before and afters tomorrow. Also i received my seeds today they are Heavyweight Strawberry Cheesecake Fem x 5, Bomb Seeds Ice Bomb Fem x 5, Dr Krippling Incredible Bulk Fem x 5, Heavyweight Dream Machine Fem x 2, World of Seeds Northern Lights x Big Bud Fem x 1, Dinafem Critical Fem x3, Negra 44 Fem x1, Afgani Reg x10. In about a week and a half I will start two of those strains to start a mother of the two and flower the remaining. Which would you choose or wanna see?

SO i already harvested and had they dry 3 days in a rack and they have now been curing for about 3 days. I was a little disappointed with yield but i only vegged for about 3 weeks on cotton candy, white widow and afgani and the 2 La Divas were autos. Wet weight on the plants were White Widow 322.97, La Divas 299.74 Wet, Cotton Candy 293.33 wet, Afgani 202.77 wet. Ill have dry weight up later and with pics of the harvest. I used a spinpro bowl trimmer to cut all plants so you can see pics of how it comes out. Once pics and dry weights are up this journal can then be moved to completed if possible. I have 7 cotton candy clones from same mother in veg tent and its been a 5 weeks so I was going to do a side by side with the 5 x 10 tent with 2 Mars Hydro 1200 on one side because it roughly 1050 watts vs 1000w Hps which is roughly the same wattage. I have to order the Led lights so by the time they would come in and everything set up the plants will be 2 months Veg. They will both have a 5x5 space in tent. If anyone would like to see that let me know so I can make a journal. Didn't get much feedback on this journal so not sure if theres interest in that one. Will be back later with pics and dry weights.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom