Sloppy's Soil Purple & Green Queen Grow Journal - 2014

If you havent fixed the problems yet I am willing to go through 1 at a time with you and fix them. If it happens to be something i do not know then i will be happy to research it. Just let me know

The only persistent problem are the mites. They just will not leave one plant. Thinking about scrapping it at this point. I have cut out most of the middle of it and sprayed and sprayed Neem oil. I have them contained to the one, but they just wont give up. the bigger the plants get the more I worry they will spread. I have been containing them mostly at this point by cutting out the inner branches they are on and just getting in with my fingers and taking out as many as I can see. after this cycle the whole room is getting bombed.

All other problems I seem to have fixed. Thank you for the support.

The next cycle I am only running 2 plants, one of each strain. will just have a lot longer veg time. I feel I will get more intimate knowledge of the strains this way. I took 15 cuttings and took to the best of each and tossed the rest. here is a pic of the new purple girl. cuttings taken on Jan 31st and put in rockwool and transferred to solo cup on Feb 23rd.

clone_purple.jpg

Also the camera I am using is on my phone as well. I am using a Galaxy Note 3. Camera is excellent.

You took the cuttings from plants without spidermites right? Or at least well before the spider mites? Do you have a shopvac to help clean out the infestation? if you do hold the leaf with one hand and vac with the other this way it doesnt suck up the leaves. Do you have any hot peppers? If you do steep them in some water and use the pepper juice mixture to spray them and watch them drop off and die. Spider mites are persistent little fuckers . Do you have room to quarantine the affected plants for treatment so they dont spread to your other plants?

You took the cuttings from plants without spidermites right? Or at least well before the spider mites? Do you have a shopvac to help clean out the infestation? if you do hold the leaf with one hand and vac with the other this way it doesnt suck up the leaves. Do you have any hot peppers? If you do steep them in some water and use the pepper juice mixture to spray them and watch them drop off and die. Spider mites are persistent little fuckers . Do you have room to quarantine the affected plants for treatment so they dont spread to your other plants?

no room for a quarantine, no shop vac. I can get some hot peppers no prob. The cuttings are from the plants that were not infested, yes. Thank you so much for the interest and the help. It it much appreciated. :thanks:

Take a look into predatory nematodes. The local shop has them here for 17.00 so it shouldn't be to different where you are. They don t eat the plant and just eat the bugs that eat the plant and arent harmful to humans. Yeah dont worry bud I got you. I like helping you and it isnt a problem. Im sort of new to growing myself but I did a year of research and bought books from some of the best growers in the industry and must of read those books 10 times front to back. I actually enjoy helping others so it is no problem. I think I have 5 or 6 grows out of those 3 have been successful so I made a lot of mistakes along the way learnt from them and kept on going it just sucks at the time wasted but I wasted it and help others so hopefully they wont have to waste their time as well.

Hey where have you been perth? You dont come on to often I take it I dont see ya around to often.

Ah ok. I think your one of the first ones I met on here so dont go nowhere :) Im checking out your grow now. Hey want to see something cool? Go to my journal I just managed to get this working and I want to show it as like a bonus to what pics I usually post. This is how I view the page from now on :)

Well the ones I use are probably about that. They are in a sponge and all i do is pour about a quart or 2 of lukewarm water over the sponge as I squeeze the sponge out well into the water in a clean bucket. I actually wasnt to sure if ph adjusted water would hurt them so that watering the ph was untreated from the faucet and unfortunately the ph of the water here is now 11! But after a day the plants started perking back up but hey its kill them this way or kill them the bug way so i figured id take my chances with 1 batch of water vs a colony of bugs. Im glad to help. Give some rep then :) I like having my bars climb. Anyways, im always around to give help. I know how to get rid of hundreds of types of bugs. I fucking hate those bastards. Keep it high

Smoker

The nematodes are predatory and wont harm you your pets or your plants so 5 mill is fine. Better to smash those bugs as fast as possible in my opinion. Since they arent harmful to much doesnt concern me in this circumstance :)

Looks to me your gonna get many smaller buds but it will be nice. I just added the pics for the last day of veg in my journal. Just switched the timer to 12/12 now Cant wait ive been out of weed since superbowl sunday

Back
Top Bottom