Organic Soil - White Fire - CLW LED - Grow Journal - 2014

Hi Teldren. Do you squeeze it or buy the bottled kind? I've been using vinegar because it's cheap and seems to work well for my grow. I'll keep the lime juice in mind for later.

Thanks for the tip,

JJ

Here's an update. One week ago I harvested the Shiva Skunk plants (I'll be lucky to get 4 ounces). I'll give a proper smoke report after it's finished drying and curing. The smaller buds that have already dried are very nice. I wish I would have been able to finish them. almost all the trichomes are about 50/50 clear/cloudy, not an amber trich in site.

That said, it is one of the smoothest smoking medicines I've ever tried. Even just being dried it is Smooooooth (Both phenos). I can't imagine anything being easier on the lungs.

Tall plant: Even though this one grew a lot like a Sativa, the effect is all Indica.
Taste and Smell It tastes and smells just like old school Colombian. I really love it!
HIGH The high is easy, no paranoia or heart racing at all.
Potency Right at a 7 that slowly creeps to an 8 then off to sleep. The most potent sleep meds I've smoked is White Fire. one hit and I was sleeping till morning. This takes 2 - 3 hits to do the same thing but it is right up there with the best of the strains I've tried for insomnia.

Conclusion: Unfortunately it doesn't do much for my pain. It's not really a day time smoker anyways so I'm ok with that. I'm keeping this stain for now and hoping the White Fire will replace it for Sleep meds.

Short Plant: This grew very Indica like. Medicinally is is a great mix of Indica and Sativa.
Taste The inhale tastes like a blueberry creamsicle (if there was such a thing). Very nice oregano type spice hint to the aftertaste.
Smell It smells like sweet skunk weed. There is still a blueberry hint to the smell but it's really changed to a sweet skunk.
HIGH AMAZING! This weed is freaking Awesome. I want to thank whoever wrote the thread that made me want to try this strain. This one is a keeper for sure. 1/2 joint between me and Mrs. DrCannabi and we were both lit for 4+ hours. My back pain literally melted away upon the first inhale. This was a great functional high. We both just got busy doing house work and never even realized how much time had gone by. Even though this sounds like an UP high, I assure you it is not. We were super stoned yet coherent and functional, not hyper or paranoid. The best meds I've grown to date and I never even got to see it's full potential. There was absolutely no Heart flutter or raciness with this one either. just really great great meds.
Potency It is a perfect 8.5 (Anything that gets me higher would not be enjoyable). It's beauty is in the quality and length of the high! I wish you all could try it.

I'll post final pics and a smoke report when it's all finished.

Nothing to report on the WiFi, it's growing... I'm starting the flower cycle this weekend.

JJ

Final Weight and Harvest Pics

I am pleasantly surprised to tell you that the final weight of the harvest is better than I expected (but no where near what I hope I can accomplish with more experience). Total weight 155 g. (5.5 OZ.) + another almost OZ of lower quality popcorn buds.

Shiva Skunk #2 Tall Plant - Tall plant with an old school Colombian taste and an average Indica effect.

Weight - 85 G.

Shiva Skunk #3 Short Plant - Short plant with a sweet skunk smell and taste (hint of blueberry). Amazing combination of Indica and Sativa effect. Best way to describe it is a long lasting, NON energy sapping, functional Indica. My favorite I've grown so far.

Weight - 70 G.

There was an additional 24 G. of lower larffy buds that I will make into cannabutter.

Here are the Harvest pics:

IMG_20140219_224941_851.jpg

IMG_20140221_210300_682.jpg

IMG_20140221_210319_095.jpg

IMG_20140221_210342_130.jpg

IMG_20140221_210534_381.jpg

IMG_20140221_210554_292.jpg

IMG_20140221_210602_737.jpg

IMG_20140221_210620_531.jpg

IMG_20140221_210629_103.jpg

IMG_20140221_211932_903.jpg

IMG_20140221_211952_608.jpg

IMG_20140221_212006_736.jpg

IMG_20140221_212024_217.jpg

IMG_20140221_212036_493.jpg

IMG_20140221_212122_224.jpg

IMG_20140221_212159_535.jpg

Have a great weekend!
JJ

Update

Those last two pics are of a little spice jar Mrs. DrCannabi gave me. It's just a little spice Island jar I put a couple nicer buds in.

Quick Shiva Skunk update. I haven't smoked any meds at all for the last couple days except for the Shiva Skunk #3 (short Indica, Sweet-Skunk/berry pheno), and it's not even cured. So Smooooooooth! It does everything I need it to medicinally. Best medical strain I've grown and certainly the best I have in my medicine cabinet right now. I wonder how it will fair once cured? Can't imagine it will be anything other than spectacular.

I'm going to end this journal and start a new one once the White Fire and Obsession seedlings go into bloom. I had to give one of my WiFi seedlings away to a friend who had a serious need. Lot's of room in the closet now. I sure hope the WiFi will be a great med for his symptom (Insomnia PTSD).

Blessings

JJ

Can Someone please tell me how to get this moved into the completed journals?

Unfortunately I turned it into a Shiva Skunk journal (completed). It really has nothing to do with the WiFi/Obsession grow which I'd like to start a new journal on.

Thanks

JJ

Update

Those last two pics are of a little spice jar Mrs. DrCannabi gave me. It's just a little spice Island jar I put a couple nicer buds in.

Quick Shiva Skunk update. I haven't smoked any meds at all for the last couple days except for the Shiva Skunk #3 (short Indica, Sweet-Skunk/berry pheno), and it's not even cured. So Smooooooooth! It does everything I need it to medicinally. Best medical strain I've grown and certainly the best I have in my medicine cabinet right now. I wonder how it will fair once cured? Can't imagine it will be anything other than spectacular.

I'm going to end this journal and start a new one once the White Fire and Obsession seedlings go into bloom. I had to give one of my WiFi seedlings away to a friend who had a serious need. Lot's of room in the closet now. I sure hope the WiFi will be a great med for his symptom (Insomnia PTSD).

Blessings

JJ

Congrats on the nice harvest!:peace:

Thank you for sharing your grow with us, Dr.Cannabi :yummy:
Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Looks like some sweet buddage despite the pH meter being out of calibration. What is the unadjusted pH of your feed and water mix typically?

Thanks PeeJay,

Out of the tap it's around 7.5. When I let it sit over night it raises to around 8.3. My Pen was reading .5 to high. So when I thought I was adjusting to 6.2-6.5, I was really adjusting to 5.7-6.0. I'll be calibrating every week now.

JJ

Back
Top Bottom