Grape Ape - 2000W - Swick Watering

If I add kief direct to the coffee will it still be psychoactive without bonding to oil or alcohol first?

HK, if its decarboxylated(THC-Acid--->THC+ CO2-essentially) its psychoactive, not the dissolving of THC in fat/oil or organic solvents; Ethyl alcohol (ET-OH) being a decent one at high concentrations. 70-95%..
Adding some lecithin to the fat/oil will increase bioavailability of the cannabinoids :)
so, if you decarb the kief it will be psychoactive. you can consume it.
when you burn or vape herb it decarbs. It decarbs with time and I believe O2(air)

HK, if its decarboxylated(THC-Acid--->THC+ CO2-essentially) its psychoactive, not the dissolving of THC in fat/oil or organic solvents; Ethyl alcohol (ET-OH) being a decent one at high concentrations. 70-95%..
Adding some lecithin to the fat/oil will increase bioavailability of the cannabinoids :)
so, if you decarb the kief it will be psychoactive. you can consume it.
when you burn or vape herb it decarbs. It decarbs with time and I believe O2(air)

Well done Ziggy. I've been up to my eyeballs in decarboxylation in my Study Hall thread, learning all manner of new things about decarbing. Good call on the lecithin. I'm getting ready to write up what we Oiler's took to calling a Bio Bomb, a way to supercharge the concentrated cannabis oil by combining it with a carrier oil and liquid sunflower lecithin, making it incredibly bioavailable and much more potent than on its own.

Imagine that coffee with a bio bomb adaptation to the coconut oil. Wow! I hadn't thought about that, because I gave up coffee recently. When I harvest and have something on hand again I'm going to try this. I'll go back to occasional coffee for this treat. :laughtwo:

Ok, so the magic butter is brewing right now and i will have some butter tomorrow. i mixed 7.5 grams of kief to 1/2 cup melted butter. that should do it! i ran a decarb as well so it should make my toes curl!

IMG_246825.jpg

Seedlings continue to grow nicely, decided to sprinkle some vermicompost around each one and they responded well!

White Cookies (6 of 9)

IMG_246726.jpg

OG Kush (1 of 3)

IMG_246621.jpg

And in the big room still vegging my 6 Grape Ape coming along nicely at roughly 16"

IMG_246325.jpg
IMG_246520.jpg

Ok i finally recovered enough to share a butter report.

Thursday i made hamburgers on the grill and i ate two. on both burgers i spread the cannabutter on one side of the upper bun. i had ketchup, deli mustard and avocado with pepper jack cheese. i must say the butter complimented the flavor of the burger! it started creeping on me within 30-45 minutes. after an hour and 15 minutes or so i was at the perfect level of comfort but i ended up shooting past that a bit!

i ate the food around 6pm and was in bed right around 12am. i slept amazingly well but when i got up around 7am i was still stoned! i felt groggy all day. fortunately i had the day off so i took a 3 hour nap but i was still groggy! had a really nice nights sleep last night and i feel better today. (still a little groggy). very strong batch of butter. hard to say exactly how much i spread on the bread but it must have been close to 2 tablespoons.

the butter again, was 7.5 grams kief and only 1/2 stick of butter (1/4 lb)

IMG_247728.jpg

Thanks Hidan420! Appreciate it!

Dr. Ziggy I used the 160 degree temp and the two hour butter setting. The mixing blade never touched the butter/kief mix because there wasn't very much. After it ran and I strained it through the 90 micron screen I let it sit in the fridge over night.

As far as dry ice hash, I had a 3 gallon bucket of trim that ended up being 30 grams of kief

transplanted my 6 apes last night. they are in the 5 gallon bags now and they will finish there. i will give them about a week before they go into flower.

you will notice the dirt level is not all the way to the top of the bags, this is so at week 4 i can top them off with fresh soil and that will be enough food for them until they finish!

IMG_255712.jpg
IMG_255811.jpg
IMG_255916.jpg

TRANSPLANT

seedlings have quickly outgrown their small homes so i have put them into 1 gallon geo-pots with the first ever batch of "re-run" dirt. This is the dirt from 2 harvests ago with more food added and it has been resting for several months. within the 2 days since, they have jumped close to 3" in some places!

IMG_261614.jpg

The 6 Ape that i hogtied have spread their canopies nicely and i rotated my light 90 degrees to get horizontal coverage.

IMG_261717.jpg

Back
Top Bottom