@Jack420 Man I’ve so much different shit on flushing so I feel like it’s just personal preference. I get why you don’t really flush BC your doing the Subcool method just like Mother Nature and she doesn’t flush so I get it. But I’m using Advance Nutrients bro As far as there personal rating from me 1-10 I’d give them a 10 I’m using a 5 gallon fabrics pot and you can really see the salt build-up so I personally feel like I need to bring the PPM down in the CoCo Coir I also have 2 TS600’s and a TS1000 in the 2x4 I moved her in so that should help her gain some weight and harden up over the next 3 weeks. I got this flushing supplement form Advance Nutrients called Flawless Finish but the ratio of the product to 1 gallon of water is like 8ml/Gal. So it has me skeptical. i was planning on using just molasses and PH water to flush so she’s still getting something but I might combine them. Idk.
98ADD756-BACA-48DE-80AB-4395066603EC.jpeg
FD6B5B32-A323-4A4C-9389-4B21DA3F94E2.jpeg
20212968-E00B-4A8A-A7A3-BABF6389FCAF.jpeg
B737B2F8-9A25-411D-95BF-C7B9C20D57A6.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Never used the advance nute stuff if I was u def use it since u have it now the molasses never used I grow in coco n man those girls look more light def bulk them up

Never used the advance nute stuff if I was u def use it since u have it now the molasses never used I grow in coco n man those girls look more light def bulk them up
They look more light? What you mean? You think they look light or more light will bulk them up. And that’s what I was saying I feel like I need to let them go longer to bulk them up only thing that I’m really proud of now is they are frosty bro sugar leaves and even the stems. Lol. I can’t touch anything without my fingers sticking to whatever it is I’m touching

They look more light? What you mean? You think they look light or more light will bulk them up. And that’s what I was saying I feel like I need to let them go longer to bulk them up only thing that I’m really proud of now is they are frosty bro sugar leaves and even the stems. Lol. I can’t touch anything without my fingers sticking to whatever it is I’m touching
Sorry was half asleep last night yess more light will definitely bulk them up n frost is always good I have a gelato now just to die for super frosty

Sorry was half asleep last night yess more light will definitely bulk them up n frost is always good I have a gelato now just to die for super frosty

Those are going to turn out nice I have some gelato 41 beans I need to pop on my next grow let me know how they turn out

Thanks brother I appreciate it. I've been thinking about popping couple of those :D

How you been. Good I hope
Just chilling brother fixing to role some purple lemonade up
B2C59820-0FC1-473F-AFED-8D3B46A6C68B.jpeg
cheers !!!

12/11/20
So I’ve been away for a few days and ran into some problems I feel like she’s going through stress from temperature fluctuation and since I increased the light intensity leaf tips are burning and curling up. I also haven’t watered and fed as frequently so that’s another cause for her overheating and having the symptoms she has right now. Yesterday I started the flush using plain PH water of 6.8 she is in a 5 gallon fabric pot and I started the flush running 6 gallons through the first time so I can really break up all the salt build ups in the medium for the next week I will be using molasses and honey to flush with only running 3 gallons through each flush. Her buds have become rock hard which I favor and bulking up a little I’m giving her 1 more week from today then I pulling her..... As always, Happy Growing!!

Frost shot..
55E8B76B-8DF8-4144-BB3E-2D5C78C6602F.jpeg

4DA85AB6-F973-4C17-8B89-85C3ECDB335B.jpeg

Almost there..
9D18B03F-B1EA-4255-AB1D-9EDBF4F786FD.jpeg

This is Stress from heat and light

Back
Top Bottom