Growchy's Purple Series - Purpletually Purple

What did she look like when she first sprouted? Were the cotyledons darker than usual?
The strain is naturaly red/purple

She didn't start changing till flower
They are so sexy

Before cut today. She’s very bushy.

After cut. Honestly I’m not thrilled with how she looks right now. Hoping she’ll look prettier when the buds come in.
I guess we neglected her a bit since working on the new grow space.
We now have 4 autos in the larger 3x3.5 space and 4 3 gallons in the veg tent.

Looking good on the Grape Kush! She is a monster in the making for sure. I am betting you are going to have to move her (A terrible problem to have I know)!
Hopefully not hence the dramatic defol thinking mb should have left a little more around the top buds. Been either slacking or rushing through this grow I feel like.

It looks to have stopped the upwards growth, did a little supercrop in the back corner, using the first week of flower with flowers to heal that up and I expect we should have some buds growing on this sucker pretty fast. Breeder states a 55 day flower period. These QBs are no joke, can’t wait to see if we can hit the 200g+ mark. I think the defol will be perfect, just in time to promote early bud development and crank out some fat ones! Mrs G is as hard on the plants as I have been lol

that grape kush is going to be a monster with that new light on her she should really go,im currently growing a couple of conrads ud and some of the buds are starting to get some purple on them i thought i would share a few pics :)

you all have a nice day!:cool:

that grape kush is going to be a monster with that new light on her she should really go,im currently growing a couple of conrads ud and some of the buds are starting to get some purple on them i thought i would share a few pics :)

you all have a nice day!:cool:
Those look very nice, love the color! How do they smell?

Back
Top Bottom