My First Grow: Grape Ape, Agent Orange x Huckleberry & Purple Skunk Mass

Hey Chef! Looking great! :morenutes:
They made crispy brown butter fried cannabis leaves a couple of times - looked good!
That sounds pretty good to me!

Here're a couple photo dumps of some pics I took experimenting with different camera settings.
Day 31 since flip.

1661045049152.png
1661045107299.png
1661045176485.png
1661045234595.png
1661045298761.png
1661045378702.png
1661045433291.png
NsdrcDh.jpg
1661045490989.png
1661045541250.png

Hey Chef! :passitleft:
Here're a couple photo dumps of some pics I took experimenting with different camera settings.
Day 31 since flip.
Damn those photos are so awesome. :bravo:What camera are you using?
Plants are looking really healthy - loads of healthy, white pistils pushing. Time for them flowers to start stacking soon! :yummy:

Damn those photos are so awesome. :bravo:What camera are you using?
Thanks! I usually just use my phone (Galaxy S9), but these were taken using a Nikon D5300 with a Sigma 105mm f/2.8 macro lens. I'll take some more soon, but with the fans off so I can (hopefully) get some better images.

What camera are you using?
Here's a dump using my other setup - Nikon D3300, with a regular Nikkor 18-55mm lens. Not as sharp as the others, but I can get a wider view area. The other one is much more expensive, but is made specifically for close ups and macro photography, while this one is a general all around lens. But at least I can get some whole plant photos with it.

ef7yES5.jpg
0EF3M7g.jpg
ZEG0Ehw.jpg
tD2hKIB.jpg
zxZcHsO.jpg
U3GKuIh.jpg
Y3s2PnX.jpg
8YEPojc.jpg
FY70sym.jpg
6w1rftX.jpg

Quick update - here're a couple side views of the mom and daughter, as well as a video update. Tried to switch to a macro lens halfway through the video, and got too much blur. Oh well, now I know better for the next time I try it.

Oh yeah, for those of you that haven't been following closely, the daughter clone is actually the top of the mom when I topped her to start the quadlining. So the clone has the main cola that would have been on the mom originally.

Mom
8x0zxTZ.jpg

Daughter
H8Sbh8L.jpg

Video

Mom and daughter are beautiful,Chef-
Great video update-I really like those,it's almost like "being there"
I somehow totally forgot about this thread,sorry for that- I need a better system...or a better memory...;)

They're flowering well Chef! Like mother, like daughter :yummy::high-five:

Just a quick photo update. Top view and side view. Day 41 from flip to 12/12. I think the buds are lookin' pretty good so far. Hopefully my next plants will be a bit more symmetrical than these two girls are.

Mother
TJA9kLy.jpg

Clone
Sf7WfpI.jpg

Who cares about symmetry when you have sparkles!! Nice job. :)

Crap. With the addition of the molasses, I should have check the nute water for PH. Oh well, next time...

Hey Chef,

Quick question... have you used molasses before? I have seen a number of folks mention it, especially for use in compost teas. However, I have also heard mention that it can attract insects. Have you experienced that problem?

Quick question... have you used molasses before?
Nope. This is my first time, on my first grow.
However, I have also heard mention that it can attract insects. Have you experienced that problem?
Not yet. But I mixed it right in with my nute feeding water (with Mega Crop and Sensi's CalMag Xtra).

Nope. This is my first time, on my first grow.

Not yet. But I mixed it right in with my nute feeding water (with Mega Crop and Sensi's CalMag Xtra).

Great! I hope it works well for you. I'll keep checking in to see the magic you're working.

I used molasses with my last plant, also mixed it with megacrop dose. Didn't have issues with anything. When used in dirt its supposed to help provide a food source for microorganisms that live in the dirt, which in turn helps the plant. But I used it in pearlite and for possible making buds bigger, heavier, sweeter if even possible.

I used molasses with my last plant, also mixed it with megacrop dose. Didn't have issues with anything. When used in dirt its supposed to help provide a food source for microorganisms that live in the dirt, which in turn helps the plant. But I used it in pearlite and for possible making buds bigger, heavier, sweeter if even possible.

Interesting! Glad that you didn't have any problems.

Back
Top Bottom