Grape Ape - 2000W - Swick Watering

Dry Ice Hash
smoke report

As you can see by the x400 zoom photos below, the 220 mesh does allow some impurity but this is all three shakes mixed together. i optimally should have done 4 or 5 spread out shakes and separated the different qualities however i haven't enjoyed this any less than a good dab and it makes for an excellent additive for a joint, cone, blunt or bowl topper. works really well in my vaporizer too!
smells like the straight essence of the grape bud/plant smell. if i crack the lid of the jar the entire house stinks up quick! it tastes the same way it smells all the way through!

Untitled_62.png
1139.png
Untitled_52.png
Untitled_21.png
Untitled_32.png
Untitled_41.png

Haha well I'm sure it will taste award worthy, that's not a valid Notm entry. Someone did that in February and it was removed from the contest. I must say sprinkling this shit on any bowl is a really nice addition though!

Dry Ice Hash
smoke report

As you can see by the x400 zoom photos below, the 220 mesh does allow some impurity but this is all three shakes mixed together. i optimally should have done 4 or 5 spread out shakes and separated the different qualities however i haven't enjoyed this any less than a good dab and it makes for an excellent additive for a joint, cone, blunt or bowl topper. works really well in my vaporizer too!
smells like the straight essence of the grape bud/plant smell. if i crack the lid of the jar the entire house stinks up quick! it tastes the same way it smells all the way through!

Untitled_62.png
1139.png
Untitled_52.png
Untitled_21.png
Untitled_32.png
Untitled_41.png

:adore: freakin awesome bro!!

SEEDLINGS

seedlings look very nice! 9 of 13 made it this far from white cookies and 3 maybe 4 from the OG.
im using the soil from my prev grow as the medium. the nutes are mostly used up from last round and i have not amended it with fresh food yet.

IMG_242019.jpg
IMG_242221.jpg
IMG_242121.jpg

also trying my hand at making tincture again. this time im skipping the magic butter 2 and going old school.

using 2 oz of everclear to 4 grams kief

then i added it to a mason jar, swirled it and will let it rest until tomorrow night

way way way too many different conversations online without much clear info on the subject. at least, in the places i looked. i will post results! :popcorn:

IMG_244521.jpg

Tincture Update*

i strained the mixed everclear and 4 grams of kief through a 220 mesh bag and took a full eye dropper and mixed it with coffee. the initial flavor isnt bad but there is an after taste that gets old quick.
overall i did feel a pretty medium buzz but im a frequent flyer so i would have to increase it to about 3 droppers im assuming, to get a strong effect. if i can stomach it, i will try but it tastes the same as a thoroughly vaped bowl if you licked it after. not real pleasant.

Back
Top Bottom