Grape Ape - 2000W - Swick Watering

Looking awesome. Subbed

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

excellent! welcome!

Transplanted

finally managed to find some time to move my white cookies and OG Kush cuttings out of the EZ Cloner into some dirt. i put them into straight Promixx HD and did a root dunk in some mycorrhiza. Total of 20 days in the EZ Cloner with the first two weeks using a humidity dome.

IMG_34217.jpg
IMG_342210.jpg
IMG_342513.jpg

Here are the mothers looking outstanding!

IMG_34269.jpg

DAY 40 FLOWERING

they look a little hungry so i gave them some food but the smell is sweet and strong already!

IMG_342710.jpg
IMG_342810.jpg
IMG_342912.jpg
IMG_34309.jpg
IMG_343111.jpg

Decided to harvest a bit early. only 6 plants and 2000 watts and they look totally done! not a single white pistil to be found. i did not get my dirt order soon enough though and i would have fed them at week 4 with that. oh well looking forward to white cookies and OG which are now in the big room vegging out a little longer!

IMG_35157.jpg
IMG_351611.jpg
IMG_351413.jpg
IMG_35189.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

All is well! Been very busy with my Job and raising my kiddo. Here are a couple shots of one grape ape nug from last harvest, which i will undoubtedly enter into the NOTM contest for August. probably wont have a journal for a while as it takes too much time and i dont really have more than a handful of followers. Thanks for the love from those who shared it! Grow on! :thumb::lot-o-toke::morenutes:

IMG_366112.jpg
IMG_366312.jpg

Always love for you Brudda!

That nug is so juicy!! When you come up north to the land of the snow and beaver you have a room here waiting for you!

Take care my man! Give that kid a squeeze for us and don't be a stranger!

:high-five:

All is well! Been very busy with my Job and raising my kiddo. Here are a couple shots of one grape ape nug from last harvest, which i will undoubtedly enter into the NOTM contest for August. probably wont have a journal for a while as it takes too much time and i dont really have more than a handful of followers. Thanks for the love from those who shared it! Grow on! :thumb::lot-o-toke::morenutes:

IMG_366112.jpg
IMG_366312.jpg

Are you still growing in 2017? like your photos and thread good info, for a newbie like me. suggestion you should tell how much yield. right now I am trying to figure out my yield and I look at others with plants my size and strain to guess yield. so it helps me to know that. thanks.

Back
Top Bottom