Teachme's Second Grow - Soil Grow - Santa and Deimos Autoflowers (Pics Included)

Think it might be, thanks for the answer though. I think it was a case of not enough humidity for me. Now I know for when I harvest my other plant in a month or so. Thanks again bro! + reps for all your help.

My first plant being done makes it feel like this thread is done but i still have more. My santa is doing well, shes probably about 20 inches or so ill get a measurement, nice cola ontop, a bunch of bud sites, and looking healthy. Id give her another 3-4 weeks. Any tips so i can raise the humidy of my drying area so this one doesnt get too dry? Other than a humidifier?

Another question/problem. My santa plant now is pretty big and far into the flowering but theres an issue, the leaves all of a sudden when I checked my plant for the first time today, were very wilty and some of the ends of the leaves on the upper area of the plant are pointing up and kinda crispy. My idea is because the plant needs to be transplanted, the dirt is allllways dry and when i water it the water goes right through to the bottom. I dont want to transplant it though because I figured its too far in the grow and I dont want to stress it out. ideas?

Another question/problem. My santa plant now is pretty big and far into the flowering but theres an issue, the leaves all of a sudden when I checked my plant for the first time today, were very wilty and some of the ends of the leaves on the upper area of the plant are pointing up and kinda crispy. My idea is because the plant needs to be transplanted, the dirt is allllways dry and when i water it the water goes right through to the bottom. I dont want to transplant it though because I figured its too far in the grow and I dont want to stress it out. ideas?

Do you believe she's rootbound? Why are you thinking of transplanting? Have you tested your run-off PH when you water? How's the temps? And, finally, got any pics of what she looks like?

(I know you didn't want your question answered with more questions, but it's the only way I know how! :) )

IMO you need to raise your RH

I watered her with a good amount of my water and her leaves bounced right back. I trimmed her too of most of her big leaves and the shitty ones. I havnt been checking really lately on the run off water because thats always going to be weird and different outcomes every time. So what i have is just a mixture i water with, a gallon of water mixed with full strength nutrients right now and i added ph up to it to keep it at my desired ph and thats what ive been watering with and seems like shes enjoying it. I felt shed would of needed to be transplanted if she wasnt so far into flowering because there were some signs. She needs constant watering like almost daily and the roots are also poking out of the bottom a little. And my temps are good. Overall I think I have a healthy plant. But I will check the run off again. Thanks for the help guys, and still no luck with pictures ive tried 3 or 4 different phones and for some reason none of those worked only mine did for some reason, and I havnt had my digital camera because my little brother broke it.... So Im shit out of luck and not too not happy about that. But again thanks for the help!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us! Also how did the Santa grow turn out?

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom