Arteekay's 1st Grow - Sunshine #4 - Spider x 4 - Crop King Autoflowering Mix Strains

Re: Arteekay's 1st Grow - Sunshine #4 - Spider x 4 - Crop King Autoflowering Mix Stra

All friends, so far, there only have 7pcs spider4 mcob in the US warehouse, we would like to make some discount for the rest 7 pcs spider mcob led grow lights before CNY. the original price is 329.99USD, Now the price is 159.99USD with free shipping. If some guys need more or all of them, we can give more discount for him/her. We will go to celebrate the Chinese New Year. we will be back on Feb 6th.
Thanks for your supports .
Have a nice day.
Sean

Re: Arteekay's 1st Grow - Sunshine #4 - Spider x 4 - Crop King Autoflowering Mix Stra

Me. I use honey as a band aid. Then plant tape. Everything always heals nicely. I just had a monster split on me in half. Heavy Weight on the 4.5 footers that I've vegged since September. (They're in laundra baskets from Dollar tree with weed block and growstones on bottom.
The key is to make sure the broken ends match perfectly and have support and pressure to keep them together. I try to put some tension in any way I can (tape and Popsicle sticks. Put a bump of tape around the center of the Popsicle stick and place the bump against the break on the open side. Then tape the ends of the Popsicle stick to the stem above and below the break. Not too much tension, just enough to keep some pressure to keep the ends of the wound pressed together. Try to match it up perfectly. If it doesn't wilt you got it right. I also tape around the break to keep things as sterile as possible.

Back
Top Bottom