Arteekay's 1st Grow - Sunshine #4 - Spider x 4 - Crop King Autoflowering Mix Strains

Re: Arteekay's 1st Grow - Sunshine #4 - Spider x 4 - Crop King Autoflowering Mix Stra

Congrats on your Harvest, looks damn fine for a first grow. Great job!!
Enjoy the smoke.
Cheers ;)

Re: Arteekay's 1st Grow - Sunshine #4 - Spider x 4 - Crop King Autoflowering Mix Stra

Britney's been hanging for three days now and will likely need at least another three days. We've been managing to keep the humidity around her in the 60-70% range, which is really helping to slow down the dry. She's of course shrunk quite a bit, but I'm seeing no sign yet of her ending up as airy as Candi did.

Tonight:

At harvest:

Next time I'll try to keep them in the same relative positions for comparison shots.

Congrats on your Harvest, looks damn fine for a first grow. Great job!!
Enjoy the smoke.
Cheers ;)

Stealthgrow! Thanks so much for coming over and taking a look. We blew our expectations out of the water, thanks largely to this community and people such as yourself.

Hope to see ya take an occasional peek into our second grow and let us know if you see us doing anything stupid. :)

I forgot to mention that I received word last week that my prize package from the Haze.io Special Ch9 drawing is en route, currently held up in customs.

I was pretty happy to read this:

You'll also get a bunch of Ch9 free seeds with this package. This is how you can identify them:

Vial 1 - CH9 - Black Widow x Blue Lemon Thai - x2 (Fem)
Vial 2 - CH9 - Toxic Blue 33 - x2 (Fem)
Vial 3 - CH9 - Pow 33 - x2 (Fem)

Thank you Haze.io. I'll be getting set up to clone before I pop these seeds, in case there's something very special hidden within. :)

:yahoo:

Thanks applegate. We've got a lot to learn, but sure glad we had a decent harvest despite our missteps.

We've been using some smaller bottom nugs drying outside the tent to try to get an idea how the rest are doing. 81% last night, 76% tonight, so we've got at least another day to go before we even think of jarring anything up.

Jaybiz was redoing his tent a bit to give the vegetables the original cfl we bought as our first light, and in the process we moved Brit temporarily to get her out of the way. Couldn't stop myself from grabbing another couple of shots.

Pretty plant parts arteekay. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Looking good RTK looking very good:drool:

I just popped my beans for my next grow yesterday but got impatient so I went out today and bought a couple of clones to speed things up.
Will be watching your next grow a little closer, you did a stellar job :thumb:

Pretty plant parts arteekay. :battingeyelashes: :love:

The plant parts are in the trash, these is girlie partses! :)

Man, your doing so well. Congratulations.

Thanks man, we pulled it off and caught the bug.

Phenomenal arteekay and JayBiz!

Awesome crops all around. I could learn a lot from you two.

Masters out the gate like was said above!

We learned a lot and can now call ourselves growers, but we're weeks away from being masters.

:rofl:

:high-five:

I just popped my beans for my next grow yesterday but got impatient so I went out today and bought a couple of clones to speed things up.

OG, thank you and good to see you sir! Next grow is underway, nearly half done actually. Link is in my sig. I've got a pretty cute Dark Devil seducing us daily. Hope to see ya over there.

I'll have a final post for this grow tomorrow, it's time to jar up Britney and get some final numbers on how we did.

We definitely beat our original goal of an ounce or two per plant. :)

What light's do you have again? Looking good can't wait for the final results mate.

These girls were started under a 125 CFL for a week, then spent three weeks under a Spider X4, and were finished off with a pair of Mars II 900s in a 4x4 tent. Not at all sure how to attempt to calculate g/w on that.

Final numbers tonight. Can't wait!

I envy you guys that live in legal states and can run down to the store to pick up a couple clones. *sigh* Any day now Congress.

Alright, time to close this grow and journal off.

Harvest Posts:

Previous dry weight posts:

My daughter was over and helped me cut Britney off her sticks and get some final pic from our last plant of our first grow. Whew.

She's not as airy as Candy was, but not as dense as Trudy or Tall NL. No question she's the stickiest we have.

Britney's final dry weight was 186 grams.

Final totals:

PlantWeight grams
Trudy45
Droopy23
Rev88
Tall NL91
Candi169
Britney186
Total604

So we got 21.3 ounces from our first grow, we were hoping for 6-12, so I think it's time to call this a successful grow.

According to the manufacturer, our Mars II 900s pull 389.7+-5%, so let's just call it 400 to be conservative.

604/800w is .755 g/w. Is that right? Not bad for a first grow I think...

And that's it folks.

Hope to find you all on my second journal.

Edit: forgot to include our final pot pantry shot. There's been a lot taken out since the last...

Nice including the harvest links. Pro touch. An exemplary grow gentlemen, complete with drama and suspense (burned switches, broken branches...). But you both made it through in style. Kudos to you both. If this was your first deer hunt you would get blood on your cheeks and have to eat deer heart. I wonder what would be appropriate in this case?

:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom