Arteekay's 1st Grow - Sunshine #4 - Spider x 4 - Crop King Autoflowering Mix Strains

Re: Arteekay's 1st Grow - Sunshine #4 - Spider x 4 - Crop King Autoflowering Mix Stra

Arguably the finest grow summation I've seen to date. We'll expect this from you both from now on you know? :laughtwo: Stellar work, great entertainment. Wow!! What a stash. All of it good? I take it you've sampled enough to call it all good? Every once in a while you get surprised by a dud.

I'm dancing with joy! :laughtwo: Good music, great buds (both species), all's good in the world. :love:

Re: Arteekay's 1st Grow - Sunshine #4 - Spider x 4 - Crop King Autoflowering Mix Stra

We harvested our first Northern Lights (Droopy) early, but she'd suffered the most and gave all she had. She's the closest we have to a dud, but she's perfect for a new older smoker like my father. He'll need to work his way up to the other stuff. :)

Thanks so much all, it was only through the help and constant support of this site and it's wonderful members that we were able to do anywhere near as well as we did.

I picked up the delivery of my prize package from the Haze.io Special Ch9 drawing today.

I was a bit shocked by how much managed to get into this box.

Stickers and several hats and a tshirt and ashtrays and rolling papers and stacks of filter papers and a nug jar and two grinders, one of them just beautifully adorned and timed for my Dark Devil.

Check out the artwork on this grinder!

Thank you Haze.io for this prize package and sponsoring this incredible site!

Man I keep prematurely posting today....

Edited to add...

Forgot almost the most important part of this prize package!!

You'll also get a bunch of Ch9 free seeds with this package. This is how you can identify them:

Vial 1 - CH9 - Black Widow x Blue Lemon Thai - x2 (Fem)
Vial 2 - CH9 - Toxic Blue 33 - x2 (Fem)
Vial 3 - CH9 - Pow 33 - x2 (Fem)

Sweet arteekay. :high-five: That grinder is killer!!! I can't bring myself to use one. I hear the little trichomes screaming. :rofl: I prefer to bust it up by hand. Just an old-fashioned girl. :battingeyelashes:

Sweet arteekay. :high-five: That grinder is killer!!! I can't bring myself to use one. I hear the little trichomes screaming. :rofl: I prefer to bust it up by hand. Just an old-fashioned girl. :battingeyelashes:

You still wake up sometimes, don't you? You wake up in the dark and hear the screaming of the trichs... fly back to school now Agent SweetSue. fly fly fly, fly fly fly...

It's a bit small for our usage, mostly joints and onehitters, we we keep a couple grams of each upstairs pre-ground and ready to fire up quickly. :)

(Now i have to put the movie on in the background, no choice) :)

I used to use a coffee grinder, still have it around here somewhere. If I ever need to shock you I'll post a pic. :kisstwo:

For joints I use a grinder. For the vaporizer I do what you do and pull small bits of bud apart and pack semi loosely in the vape.

See, I'm more a rip off a piece of nug and shove it in there, and just for fun about halfway through shake it out and ShiggityFlip that sucka.

You still wake up sometimes, don't you? You wake up in the dark and hear the screaming of the trichs... fly back to school now Agent SweetSue. fly fly fly, fly fly fly...

It's a bit small for our usage, mostly joints and onehitters, we we keep a couple grams of each upstairs pre-ground and ready to fire up quickly. :)

(Now i have to put the movie on in the background, no choice) :)

I used to use a coffee grinder, still have it around here somewhere. If I ever need to shock you I'll post a pic. :kisstwo:

See, I'm more a rip off a piece of nug and shove it in there, and just for fun about halfway through shake it out and ShiggityFlip that sucka.
Oh for sure. For Bong hits its full bud exclusively. Only big chunks. That's what I associate with bong hits. For joints I like a med/fine grind and for vape small torn bits. I'm such a snob. I simple must have it done correctly!

And one time I took a cola and ate its liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.....fuff fuff ffff fff!!!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Amazing brother! Thats a great harvest youve got yourself there!! Nice to hear your daughter helped too, mines only just turned 3 haha! reps on the grow bro . Did you de leaf any of the upper leave on the autos ???

Amazing brother! Thats a great harvest youve got yourself there!! Nice to hear your daughter helped too, mines only just turned 3 haha! reps on the grow bro . Did you de leaf any of the upper leave on the autos ???

Mine's twenty years older and has known I'm a daily user for half her life. She's supportive but I'm sure a little apprehensive, and I think impressed as well.

For this grow we did very little defoliation at all, but to answer your question I haven't taken any leaf that wasn't close to dead or getting no light, so nothing near the upper half. I'm undecided at this time my opinion on heavy defoliation, more research and likely personal testing required.

Fantastic harvest bro

Thanks Cali! We're beyond excited with the results of this first grow. Our second is shaping up to be better (thankfully) and we've officially suspended any plans to take a sabbatical.

:high-five:

ok cool cheers for getting back to me mate!! Ive done abit recently to show more of the second layer canopy, seems to be ok in small dosages, but liek u say, still very undecided, i got harvest in 2 days so excited man :D ;)

I envy you guys that live in legal states and can run down to the store to pick up a couple clones. *sigh* Any day now Congress.
legal clones are not all they are cracked up to be, almost all dispensaries have them on the main floor, so disease, pest, pollen , anything that the thousands of people who come into a dispensary a day may be carrying on their cloths. Plus you have to worry about super mites, the ones that are juiced on inorganic sprays that have through the short mite life cycle have become immune to anything short of a nuclear blast. I have brought clones twice into my room, once mites (athomaxian maximus mites), the other time PM, i did not have any of these problems before clones came in. I made sure they were from a respected nursery.... but i need to remeber once it leaves the nursery, it no longer has that promise. I love beans and my own clones because it means that I control the plant without outside interference. :circle-of-love: and :Namaste:

legal clones are not all they are cracked up to be, almost all dispensaries have them on the main floor, so disease, pest, pollen , anything that the thousands of people who come into a dispensary a day may be carrying on their cloths. Plus you have to worry about super mites, the ones that are juiced on inorganic sprays that have through the short mite life cycle have become immune to anything short of a nuclear blast. I have brought clones twice into my room, once mites (athomaxian maximus mites), the other time PM, i did not have any of these problems before clones came in. I made sure they were from a respected nursery.... but i need to remeber once it leaves the nursery, it no longer has that promise. I love beans and my own clones because it means that I control the plant without outside interference. :circle-of-love: and :Namaste:

:thanks: and :high-five:

I'm not in a situation to have access to clones, and your statements above reflect my fears exactly.

Mites on clone's are a given. Just know how to treat them. Every grow gets hit but now it's expected and they don't have a chance.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

I picked up the delivery of my prize package from the Haze.io Special Ch9 drawing today.

I was a bit shocked by how much managed to get into this box.

Stickers and several hats and a tshirt and ashtrays and rolling papers and stacks of filter papers and a nug jar and two grinders, one of them just beautifully adorned and timed for my Dark Devil.

Check out the artwork on this grinder!

Thank you Haze.io for this prize package and sponsoring this incredible site!

Man I keep prematurely posting today....

Edited to add...

Forgot almost the most important part of this prize package!!

Nice haul!

I'm new and late to the party , but I must say I'm blown away on how so many taught , inspired and most of all encouraged along the way , rtk literally transformed before my eyes over the the 50 plus pages ... makes me feel good reading this stuff and look forward to contributing in some way Down the road ... I have a lot to learn and even more reading to do...
Love the comradory

Back
Top Bottom