Elkoholic's 2015/16 - RB - PB & MHM - Grow Already Underway

elkoholic

Hi Everybody, I have been inspired by all of your journals,enough to make an attempt at making my own. This is my second grow ever, and I actually just crossed the 4 week mark into flower. The ladies are clones from my first grow consisting of 2 Rainbow, 1 Purple Berry, and 1 Mt.Hood magic(NL5 dominate).

I am growing in a 2x4x6.5 tent, under a 600watt MH(veg) and HPS (flower)
Medium: Coco-grow in 5gal bag pots
Nutes: Canna

also running a 6" exhaust fan and a large carbon filter, passive fresh air through a 20x20 filter.

IMG_122730.JPG
IMG_125921.JPG
IMG_128635.JPG
IMG_126225.JPG

These are the ladies at 4weeks into flower...I'm feeling pretty good about em right now, especially considering what they have been through. During their 2nd week of veg, we had a winter storm knock out power for 38hrs. During that time the plants hit a record low of 48.8f. After a long recovery from temperature and no lights for 38hrs, we got back on track. Then had a brain fart of epic proportions and forgot to turn on ventilation fan after maintanence and reached 108F in the tent...I'll give ya a second to catch your breath....

So all in all I'm really stoked that they are still alive, and blessed they still look this good. I will keep update pics rolling in. Thanks for looking any tips or tricks are welcomed (just no temp jokes...still sensitive lol)

re: Elkoholic's 2015/16 - RB - PB & MHM - Grow Already Underway

Thank you guys for stopping in and checking things out. Not much changes last night, full watering and the end of the Canna PK week. By the calendar I have just under 4 weeks to hit 8 week mark in flower. The last run on these all finished just shy of 8 weeks. Will post updated pics after work tonight. It does seem these are getting orange hairs and milky trics early this time, but we shall see.

I thought I would jump over and check out your garden. They look good :thumb:

image6738.jpeg

Howdy all...These are the next round of girls we are going to try. Blackberry cheese quake, qrazy train, pineapple kush, blue kush. I am about 3 weeks from harvest on the girls going now.

I think I finally understand how to post pictures with the correct orientation, so should have more pics posted soon. Is there a easy trick to make hps lights not drown out the plant colors that I'm missing?

Thanks again for stopping by!

Elkooo Lookin good man! Way to keep it rollin! Nice variety ya got goin on too, its like dairy queen up in there. :thumb: :lot-o-toke:

Update: These pics are actually 2 days ago while I had the ladies out for bud check and let em spread their branches a little. I am 16 days away from my 8 week finishing mark. Hope I have some nice bud pic's for ya here over the next 2 weeks. Growing in a 2x4x6.5' tent is tight...So plans are to get a second tent(4x4x7) for the next group of ladies to hit the lights. Hope you enjoy the pics. :passitleft:

So this is how the girls are looking now...
image6789.jpeg

A close up of the Purple Berry
image6790.jpeg

Purple Berry
image6793.jpeg

Rainbow (two different)
image6792.jpeg
image6794.jpeg

and last but not least Mt. Hood Magic ( we call er' magic mike...not sure why:laugh: )
image6791.jpeg
image6795.jpeg

...I'm headed out to try and check trichs and see what they say. Have a great night everyone! :tokin:

Working on hammering out the details for the next grow. Including a remodel of the current grow area, moving to 1000watt MH/HPS and a 4x4x84 tent and adding another electrical circuit (grow dedicated). In the mean time here are a few pics of the girls that are next up.

Blue Kush
image6849.jpeg

Pineapple Kush
image6852.jpeg

Qrazy Train
image6850.jpeg

Blackberry cheese Quake
image6849.jpeg

All of em together...the lil guy in the solo cup is a Hindu Kush bag seed for fun
image6853.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom