Elkoholic's 2015/16 - RB - PB & MHM - Grow Already Underway

Quick update:

All is looking on track. Cutting nutes to half for next water then pure H2O. Here's a couple pics
image6985.jpeg
image6986.jpeg
image6987.jpeg

Here is a outside shot of closet/tent and nursery
image6984.jpeg

Well that's it for now. Thanks for checking in.

Things look good. :) Mine has not changed much. I am thinking that I need to get up off my butt and get that tent set up.. lol Have you messed with autos?

Thank You, I haven't yet Lady V, but definitely considering it. I have seen a few impressive autos in peoples journal on here.

I really want this one to grow because I ordered the LSD in auto. :drool:

So the harvest went down hitch free...but in the excitement of things and all I didn't get final plant pics. I tried the "from dark to harvest method" and rushed through to trimming, sorry. I do have a few bud pics to share though.... :party::yahoo:
image7619.jpeg
image7620.jpeg
image7621.jpeg
image7622.jpeg

Thank you all for stopping in, and checking things out. I'll update again when the buds hit the jars, with pics and weights.

Thank you to everyone who stopped in, offered advice and comments. It has been a fun experience to share with ya'll. final weigh in numbers were...Purple Berry-116 gr, Rainbow-136.7 gr and Mt Hood Magic-109.2 grams.

After harvest, I bought a 4x4x7 tent and a 1000watt light setup. upgraded grow closet to accommodate the new equipment. Should be starting a new journal for the next round soon...Stay tuned!:rollit:

Thanks again 420 friends...Elkoholic out.:thanks:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom