Ripples' - Indoor - Basement - Soilless - Multi-Strain - Chronic/Cheese/LG/SS - 2015

Re: Ripples' - Indoor - Basement - Soilless - Multi-Strain - Chronic/Cheese/LG/SS - 2

nice job Ripples! Keep monitoring those temps! Seedling mats under the roots will help in the cooler weather...even if the room temp drops into the 60's, the roots will stay above 75...

Re: Ripples' - Indoor - Basement - Soilless - Multi-Strain - Chronic/Cheese/LG/SS - 2

I'm back from my trip and everything went well while I was gone! My brother watered and fed for the last 2 weeks with no problems! They are a bit full so I will be cleaning them up a bit over the next week but all in all they look decent? This grow has been the most troublesome grow I have had to this point! I still see some signs of distress but all will turn out fine. I have flipped everything I have so this is the last of my original plants I started 18 months ago. After this harvest I will be relocating and completely redesigning my grow room! I am excited about this and looking forward to doing it! Below are some pics from tonite. This is my LG (Lime Green) and she always does better in flower than while in veg? Not sure why but she really takes off in flower. Not a huge producer but man the smell is incredible. Usually get 2-3 oz per plant. My Chronic and SS is a much bigger yield. Will taking some pics at a later time.

5479.jpeg
5481.jpeg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Ya sorry David!... I was out of the country while my brother took care of things... Since I have returned, I am relocating and had to move the grow to my brothers... Heading there today to get back on top of things. Will be making an update tonite. Only 3 weeks away from harvest so we will see what we have? Sorry for the long gap... None of this was planed so it caught me off guard... Check it out later they look fairly decent considering I have had one problem after the other on this grow! I apologize again. My next journal will be much better planed.... Thanks for checking...

Update as promised! To the few that have been posting on my grow sorry I was gone for so long. I was out of the country for a few weeks and my brother did a fine job taking care of things. Since coming home I was forced to move the grow to my brothers house due to the fact I am moving. Not the best of timing in the middle of a grow but when the house you have been looking for comes along you have to jump or you lose it! (had that happen several times over the past year) As a result of that purchase I was forced to move the the grow which makes it difficult to stay on top of things like I would like to. Went there last week and cleaned them up a bit. (my brother has been a big help this grow but he does NOT care for his ladies the way I do) I really can't complain without his help I would have had to abandon this grow. Took some pics today! They are doing fine. This grow has been a problem from day one. Several of you have been much help and it was and still is greatly appreciated. Thanks again. Having said that they are 3 weeks away give or take a few days from harvest. What do ya think. Not the best pics but should be enough to give your take on things. Looking forward to hearing from you. Hope someone is still out there listening to me? Helloooooooooo....

5559.jpeg
5553.jpeg
5555.jpeg
5558.jpeg

I chopped them down a couple days ago. They are hanging and drying! Things looked pretty good. Would have liked to gone a bit longer with the LG but my circumstances keep forcing my hand! This has been a rough grow for me. I chose the wrong grow to make my first journal? From day one I have had issues with this grow. Between changing pots to fabric, having some temp issues (cold), slow growth due to several things, couple new strains, unplanned vacations then having to move the entire grow for the last month! It has all taken it's toll on me and the girls! Sorry my journal wasn't up to par for what I feel is sufficient and organized. I promise to do much better next time. Heading over to check on things this weekend. Will take some pics. I'll be sure to give the complete breakdown as to the totals... Stay tuned and happy growing!!!!!

Update:

Things went well i think? Not the best grow I've ever had but all in all I may have learned more from this one than all the others combined! Looks like the totals are about my average. Chronic = 311g, Super Skunk = 299g, Cheez = 267g, LG = 248g.... Total 1,125g!... The Cheez was a bit of a surprise. Didn't look like it was going to do well but worked out fine and from what I'm hearing it's everyone's choice of the 4. Sorry again for the not so great journal but I promise the next one will be MUCH better! I'm getting things set up now at the new house so it should be in the next month or so? Looking forward to the new grow room! Till then thanks and Happy Growing!:thumb:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

I chopped them down a couple days ago. They are hanging and drying! Things looked pretty good. Would have liked to gone a bit longer with the LG but my circumstances keep forcing my hand! This has been a rough grow for me. I chose the wrong grow to make my first journal? From day one I have had issues with this grow. Between changing pots to fabric, having some temp issues (cold), slow growth due to several things, couple new strains, unplanned vacations then having to move the entire grow for the last month! It has all taken it's toll on me and the girls! Sorry my journal wasn't up to par for what I feel is sufficient and organized. I promise to do much better next time. Heading over to check on things this weekend. Will take some pics. I'll be sure to give the complete breakdown as to the totals... Stay tuned and happy growing!!!!!

Rip, no need to apologize for having problems during your journal... sometimes those are the best ones to watch. I like seeing people learn and make decisions, and deal with issues during their grow. Not only do we all learn from it, but then you also have a record of exactly what happened, so that you can adjust and learn from the experience too. So no, in my humble opinion, you picked the very best journal to start with, and I am sure that based on this experience, your next one will be even that much better! Good luck, good cure, and I look forward to your next journal!

Back
Top Bottom