Docs Soilless BacctoEliteHP Multi Strain Journal 2014

Re: PH and CP dark pics Update

been super busy getting the garden together and trimming up the PH and CP still emaling pics form my phone so i can start up the new journal so there may be some gaps in the pics but you'll still enjoy it and i will enjoy putting it together..been noticing some weird growth on the veg girls that have been getting hit with the MiActiveAG they were beasting at first now they have that slow creeping growth so I've gone back to feeding them full strength and got rid of the MiActive for this feeding

All the Purple Headband and Cherry Pie has been jar'd up :cheesygrinsmiley:

i'm ok with the outcome can't wait to grow these strains again get em dialed in especially that Cherry Pie my God that girl is something amazing..so i got just over 10 ounces from my 4 Purple Headband's not all that pleased with her smell right now hope it becomes more appealing the longer it stays in the jar she went from smelling like jolly ranchers to real flowers lol

I got 6 1/2 ounces off of the 4 Cherry Pie's definitely learned a lot about her this go round gonna let her veg longer before flipping her and also gonna put her in her finishing pot from day one to avoid stress..this strain smells so fucking good when the jar cracks open!! like i said before sour cherries and burnt rubber its fucking awesome

took some pics with my phone and with my camera so this upload will take a while

Purple headband bud update

PURPLE HEADBAND BUD UPDATE

A few shots of the Purple Headband

aimage6-5.jpeg
aimage5-5.jpeg
aimage4-5.jpeg
aimage2-5.jpeg
aimage1-5.jpeg
aDSC_0065.JPG
aDSC_0063.JPG

morning people fed the bloom girls last night and honestly I'm not liking the growth of the Grape Stompers so i went and got some OverDrive ..a grower suggested this to me for those strains that like to start that extra slow growth during that last weeks of flower..so yeah i worked that into the reg last night

Photosynthesis+-30ml
Prime-5,10ml
Resinator-10,20ml
SeaGreen-2ml
SuperVit-2drops
HoneyES-5ml
Finish-3ml
OverDrive-5ml
xxx-10ml

OG girls
MiActiveAG-30ml
HG Tea half gallon

morning folks today is the day i finally start journal number two just getting all these photos of the past month together..so the #NerdHerb joint project got put on hold for a while which is cool because these fucking CP's and PH's are moving so slow that i don't know when i'll be throwing them into #TheBeast...gonna let the Stompers veg out another week then flip them so stay tuned for that journal still thinking of a title i wanna work #NerdHerb into it somehow... #NerdHerb's Grape Stomper Side-by-Side think i'm gonna go with that but anyway bout to upload some pics of the SG and GS i know this post is everywhere right now bare with me just doing a lot of thinking as i type :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom