Docs Soilless BacctoEliteHP Multi Strain Journal 2014

What's up doc I been missing getting those rock updates I ordered the rock box to try them out when u slowed ur updates I was like no I need to watch the rock girls. I'm in a god damn dispute with netspend and amazon I should have already received it but I honestly am just trying to cancel it all and pay ten bucks more and get it from amazon its ridiculous I ordered it on march 2nd I should have had a he shitnweeks ago thanks amazon anyway I can't wait to get it I got some new strains finally head over and check the new journal out when you get a chance.

sorry ive been gone for so long just now getting a laptop back the mac is gone along with all my pics that were on it still waiting to receive those. gonna get the nikon software on here and upload some pics for you guys tomorrow.

the Pies start week 7 today and are not looking to hot i've been putting a lot of my time into the thcexpo that just passed her in detroit and that kept me busy and out of the garden for longer then i should have let it, but anyway im back they are in week 7 bubbas start week 3 today lookin good i love the stretch they had from day one of 12/12 to now.

while gone i decided to start up another test so i took 1 super bubba and 1 porpoise bubba and have been giving them the white bottle nutes form my other journal to give it another run and see how these strains react to it

been feeding in 1 gal ratios as usual so its been pretty basic
i did 10ml/gal in veg and 15-20ml/gal now that im in bloom

the other girls have been getting rock at 10ml/gal veg and 15ml/gal for bloom

budswel-30ml
supervit-2drops
seagreen-2ml
photosynthesis+-30ml
xxx-5,15ml
finish-5ml

overdrive-5,15ml (cherry pie week 5-7)

thinking for the next grow i'll use rock for veg and white bottle for bloom seen some interesting results in my grape stomper journal
so thanks for being patient with me stay tuned i'm gonna figure this laptop out and get those pics back up :thanks:

Week 3 of 12/12 for Bubbas

Good Morning sorry still no pics but i'll post some soon i fed the bubbas in bloom the other day and i forgot to mention that im doing 2 side by sides in one the super bubba vs bubba and also rock nutes vs white bottle again so heres what the girls got (only one SB and one Bubba are being hit with White Bottle)

Supervit-2drops
Seagreen-2ml
calmag-15ml
Budswel-30ml
Finish-3ml
xxx-10ml

Rock Fusion Bloom-15ml White Bottle Bloom-15ml

so far i'll say i like the node spacing on the Bubba more then i like the stretch on the Super Bubba cant wait to see how these girls finish out

Definitely worth it I love the docmarley grows and his nurient tests I was looking forward to getting the rock nuts line but amazon and I are having a dispute over my order at the moment so I'm just trying to get my money back from them ATM so I just went to my local hydro store and got soil a&b from house and garden still need bud xl top shooter and multi zen to have all I need but I'm bummed about the rock line.

A worthy wait though lol.

Definitely worth it I love the docmarley grows and his nurient tests I was looking forward to getting the rock nuts line but amazon and I are having a dispute over my order at the moment so I'm just trying to get my money back from them ATM so I just went to my local hydro store and got soil a&b from house and garden still need bud xl top shooter and multi zen to have all I need but I'm bummed about the rock line.

thanks for sticking around and thanks for the kind words gonna snap some pics with my phone tonight and upload them in the morning... Rock Nutes are the shit i def say use them bro simple clean and great fucking results

have a few camera phone pics not really feeling them and i think most or all are sideways so yeah hopefully these hold you over until i find my lens..tried to upload them using my phone but only got 1 uploaded :rofl:

fed the girls last night

Supervit-2drops
Seagreen-2ml
Budswel-30ml
GreatWhite-1scoop
xxx-10ml

Rock Fusion Bloom-15ml White Bottle Bloom-15ml

week 5 starts today so you know what means time for some MOAB i love that stuff and the addition of OverDrive to my Reg has shown great results so tonight the girls will be getting

Supervit-2drops
Photosynthesis+-30ml
Seagreen-2ml
Budswel-60ml (boosting it up)
OverDive-10ml
xxx-15ml
M.O.A.B-1/4 tbsp

Rock Fusion Bloom-10ml White Bottle Bloom-10ml

sorry for the lack of pics but this laptop sucks balls and i don't know how to upload more then 1 at a time using my phone so any help would be greatly appreciated :Namaste:

Fed the girl on Saturday and it looks like im gonna be down there feeding them again tonight...they are swelling up and forming beautiful buds check out my IG if u can same handle as this one...so cool how these bubbas grow..different smells coming from both and bud structures..i have to say i think im liking the looks of the Porpoise Bubba more then the Super's Bubba (name change to give credit to the source of the cut) but Super's Bubba most def has denser buds i like the node spacing on the Porpoise...Heres what they got the other night

Supervit-2drops
Photosynthesis+-30ml
Seagreen-2ml
Budswel-60ml
OverDive-10ml
xxx-15ml
xxx-5ml
M.O.A.B-1/4 tbsp

Rock Fusion bloom 15ml/gal
White Bottle Bloom 15ml/gal

tonights feed will be a lot similar to this one but mid week will be very interesting got some tea brewing up so you know that shit is gonna be supper good to these girls i might swing by hydro hut and pick up some DEM to throw in the mix that shit is the truth check it out if you havent your plants will thank you

Brewed up a nice batch of tea for the girls gonna just be doing teas and flushing now its the last day of week 6 and things are smelling great and looking awesome

heres whats was in the tea

2cups-VermiLife
90ml- VermiFeast
50ml- VermiBrix
30ml- Photosynthesis+
1tbsp- LushRoots
5drops- SuperVit
60ml- Budswel

that was Wednesday i mixed 2000ml of that tea to a gallon the ppms not that i really care what they read just wanted to know what it would say was between 1700-1800ppm

I brewed another tea when that was done and it was the same except i up'd the amount of Budswel to 90ml and i cut out the supervit until after the brew fed that to the bloom girls on Friday and they loved it gonna do one last feeding tonight with Overdrive then nothing but my flush reg. for the next 2 weeks :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom