ChronicTrees Indoor Chronic Basement Grow: Runtz!

I already have seedlings that have sprouted that I am growing at the moment. Both are Skunk x OG.
I am germinating two Chemdawg x Sour Diesel seeds right now. Going to add them with the 2 seedlings soon. They should all 4 grow, and harvest around the same time. I will add In a different strain to complete the fifth pot. Most likely a Skunk x Haze.
Nice! I have a skunk cross going now for my first skunk grow. Nice selection CT!

Thank you, man! Definitely would like to see that grow! Send me the journal link!
It's the one with the beating heart in my siggy containing BP Skunk. It's just getting off. There's 4 sets of 2, looking for 4 different ladies, we'll see. They're starting to move now at around 3 weeks I think. Pop in, there's been a mass killing and vengeance murders. Had a rough start but onward and upward!

It's the one with the beating heart in my siggy containing BP Skunk. It's just getting off. There's 4 sets of 2, looking for 4 different ladies, we'll see. They're starting to move now at around 3 weeks I think. Pop in, there's been a mass killing and vengeance murders. Had a rough start but onward and upward!
Alright, awesome. I’ll come check It out.
Definetely! That rough start will turn Into something good, I’m assured of that, man!

Back
Top Bottom