Greenvein's Runtz In Coco DTW - Build To Cure 4x4

PhotoRoom-20230603_081704~2.png

DRY & CURE
Greenvein's Runtz
Mars Hydro FC-E6500

Good morning fellow growmies 🤙
It's been couple of weeks now and my buds are in grove bags. I let them hang for two weeks even though my temps was higher then usual they didn't over dry, the outside was crisp with a softer centre. Now I usually jar them at this point and let the moisture still in the centre even out then air them but I thought I'd try these grove bags.
PXL_20230910_104338909.jpg

As the weather's been so nice I haven't or didn't want to trim being so hot so I've been enjoying the sun.. day 14 hanging I cut all the buds and stuck them straight in the grove bags, squeezing some air out & sealing. One week later I will get it all trimmed up but I did trim a little bud to see how it looked.

PXL_20230906_193610722.jpg

She didn't turn out two bad I was still finding naners and seeds but pulling everything out as I went a long.. took a bit longer then usual but hopefully worth it. I still havent smoked any yet but I will ends this journal with a final post/smoke report.

Whilst these buds sat in grove bags I gave my room a Little sweep out & removed everything I could, doing so I found a few seeds on the floor before any trimming 😬

PXL_20230905_184657544.jpg

My room is pretty much empty bar the light but I can't clean it out fully untill the trimming is complete as pollen could still get spread.
My Coco is half buffered as I ran out of calmag but hopefully finish it out with a second soak tomorrow.. not sure if hydro guys do this but better to be safe then sorry 🤣.. I filled a container with my Coco and calmag water so it was fully submerged. And let it sit for a whole day.

PXL_20230907_213743317.jpg

I then put a fabric pot in a bucket and started filing with the soaked Coco.
PXL_20230907_194341040.jpg

PXL_20230907_171122360.jpg

PXL_20230907_195334231.jpg

Once in the bags I set to the saide to drain then I squeezed the fabric pots pinching the love handles lol to get as much moisture out that I could. Once squeezed I'd put it back into the container to be soaked again and hoping two soaks will get the pH back up and Coco loaded with calcium and magnesium.
In this process I used tap water and 1ml/L CMAG.. this brings my pH to around 6.8 which I didn't adjust as I need that raise in pH.
Growing my run off was really low like in the 3's but after the first soak the run off was around 5ph so if I get at least 5.8ph after second soak were good to go 🤞.

Lastly I will be pulling my filters out and blasting them inside and out with air then setting back up on top of my 4x4 then I will be adding a sheet of ply to the top of my 3x3 to store all my nutrients and you all know I'm short on space.
I'm planning on starting two new journals soon for Mars Hydro so keep them eyes peeled 👀🤣

Hope your all enjoying your weekend
✌️💚

DRY & CURE
Greenvein's Runtz
Mars Hydro FC-E6500

Good morning fellow growmies 🤙
It's been couple of weeks now and my buds are in grove bags. I let them hang for two weeks even though my temps was higher then usual they didn't over dry, the outside was crisp with a softer centre. Now I usually jar them at this point and let the moisture still in the centre even out then air them but I thought I'd try these grove bags.
PXL_20230910_104338909.jpg

As the weather's been so nice I haven't or didn't want to trim being so hot so I've been enjoying the sun.. day 14 hanging I cut all the buds and stuck them straight in the grove bags, squeezing some air out & sealing. One week later I will get it all trimmed up but I did trim a little but to see how it looked.

She didn't turn out two bad I was still finding naners and seeds but pulling everything out as I went a long.. too a bit longer then usual but hopefully worth it. I still havent smoked any yet but I will ends this journal with a final post/smoke report.

Whilst these buds sat in grove bags I gave my room a Lille sweep out & removed everything I could, doing so I found a few seeds on the floor before any trimming 😬

PXL_20230905_184657544.jpg

My room is pretty much empty bar the light but I can't clean it out fully untill the trimming is complete as pollen could still get spread.
My Coco is half buffered as I ran out of calmag but hopefully finish it out with a second soak tomorrow.. not sure if hydro guys do this but better to be safe then sorry 🤣.. I filled a container with my Coco and calmag water so it was fully submerged. And let it sit for a while day.

PXL_20230907_213743317.jpg

I then put a fabric pot in a bucket and started filing with the soaked Coco.
PXL_20230907_194341040.jpg

PXL_20230907_195334231.jpg

Once in the bags I set to the saide to drain then I squeezed the fabric pots pinching the love handles lol to get as much moisture out that I could. Once squeezed I'd put it back into the container to be soaked again an hoping two soaks will get the pH back up and Coco loaded with calcium and magnesium.
In this process I used tap water and 1ml/L CMAG.. this bring my pH to around 6.8 which I didn't adjust as I need that raise in pH.
Growing my run off was really low like in the 3's but after the first soak the run off was around 5ph so if I get at least 5.8ph after second soak were good to go 🤞.

Lastly I will be pulling my filters out and blasting them inside and out with are then setting back up on top of my 4x4 then I will be adding a sheet of ply to the top of my 3x3 to store all my nutrients and you all know I'm short on space.
I'm planning on starting two new journals soon for Mars Hydro so keep them eyes peeled 👀🤣

Hope your all enjoying your weekend
✌️💚

PXL_20230907_171122360.jpg
Nice! I let mine sit in full strength Ca/Mg solution for 48 hours! Cheers!

What's good my bro? Can't wait for the DWC homie. Going to have spears busting out of your shingles..lol
Much love bro
:passitleft:
All good Mr green, hope your well bro! Phone call today saying clones are coming tomorrow which I'm greatfull for as I have nothing ready! 🤦🏽‍♂️🤣 Soulfire will be on soak from tonight too so two new journals coming right up.
Smoke test tonight then get this one wrapped up.

Appreciate you stopping by bro ✌️✌️

All good Mr green, hope your well bro! Phone call today saying clones are coming tomorrow which I'm greatfull for as I have nothing ready! 🤦🏽‍♂️🤣 Soulfire will be on soak from tonight too so two new journals coming right up.

Yo @Greenvein , what's up bro? Running a DWC setup as next? Don't forget to tag me on the next one! :cheer:
Well, my ladies are almost done and I've just arranged to postpone my holydays up to january and guess what? I think there is plenty of time for start a new grow and get my first journal started :welcome: As I never done one before, I'll be starting by describing the system and stuff to get used to the work flow and set up the seeds in around 2-3 weeks. So told, stay tuned bro, I'll tag you and the mates which welcomed me a few months ago to join me on that course! :theband: see you soon guys, stay safe

20230917_173959.jpg

20230917_174603.jpg

Yo @Greenvein , what's up bro? Running a DWC setup as next? Don't forget to tag me on the next one! :cheer:
Well, my ladies are almost done and I've just arranged to postpone my holydays up to january and guess what? I think there is plenty of time for start a new grow and get my first journal started :welcome: As I never done one before, I'll be starting by describing the system and stuff to get used to the work flow and set up the seeds in around 2-3 weeks. So told, stay tuned bro, I'll tag you and the mates which welcomed me a few months ago to join me on that course! :theband: see you soon guys, stay safe

20230917_173959.jpg

20230917_174603.jpg
WoW.

Fuck yeah bro, Put that UK cheddar 🧀 on it braddah..lol .
:passitleft:
Call it soul cheddar..lol

20230917_173959.jpg

20230917_174603.jpg
Killed it bro 👌👌 can't wait to get going! My 3x3 is half set up so hopefully be running next week. Clones will be here tomorrow! Trying something completely different to most I've seen but 🤞 it works. 👊👊

Ganja complete :bongrip:
Greenvein's Runtz
Mars Hydro FC-E6500

Good evening growmies 🤙🤙 time to wrap this up 🎁

So from day one mother and clones they grew absolutely beautifully!! Such healthy vegetative growth.. leaves were extra large and quit wide. I thought she was going to be very Indica growing but once we flipped to flower they all took off!! And they didn't stop taking off 🤣 they stretched like a sativa which I really didn't prepare for so I tried to super crop a few but it was just too lat to do anything. At this point my lights was around 1000ppfd and my run off EC was super low! I tried to feed at a higher EC but I was far to late as I could see the leaves twisting so all I was doing is really stressing the plants out. This led to the plant turning herm 😢 it was around week five and the plants had already started making seeds so I mad the choice to finish ripening them up and salvaging what I could.
Week five of flowering I decided to chop my ladies.. they was hung whole for two weeks. We had what they call a heatwave which is just a couple of weeks of summer and it decided to happen during my dry so I could only get my temps down to 20c and RH was around 62%. After the two weeks my buds was cut off the stem and put straight into grove bags for another two weeks. I got as much air out of the grove bags before sealing and I couldn't help myself but to burp them a few times on the first week.

After two weeks I got to it.. before smoking the weigh in come in at just over 10 ounces which is poor but ok concidering. Buds didn't really get dense as they was concentrating on making seeds but something is better then nothing 😁 the trim was another story 🤣 pulling naners and seeds whilst hand trimming was long!! I never wanna get a trim jail sentence like that again 🤣 after trimming I finally got to smoke some but a few pictures first. The buds looked quiet nice with a fair bit of purple in them just missing the density.
PXL_20230913_212804090.jpg
PXL_20230921_194656933.jpg

PXL_20230921_195728642.jpg

Excuse the small papers I ran out LOL still haven't got any either 🤣 anyways the smell and taste was very lemony citrus with a hint of sweet cake 🍰 whilst trimming their was a hint for fuel but that disappeared and out popped the lemon 🍋.. so as of every day this Runts is making a great daytime smoke for me. It supposed to be couch lock but I think I lost alot of strength from it being herm but by all means it's not weak it still gets me and friends very stoned!. The high is uplifting to my mood and energy so much so I can do a little bit of 10 jobs 🤣 forgetting what I was doing most times.. as for the body like I said it's not heavy on the body but very relaxing! Although still active you will feel the weight come off your shoulders almost immediately!
Definitely recommend this one I think it would be a next level smoke if I didn't let the grow slip so I will definitely be growning the seeds I harvested 👌

Thank you everyone who followed along or stopped by 🙏 I appreciate you all! Hopefully see you over at my Mars Hydro grow journal or I'll catch you on yours 😎

Peace and love ✌️

Ganja complete :bongrip:
Greenvein's Runtz
Mars Hydro FC-E6500

Good evening growmies 🤙🤙 time to wrap this up 🎁

So from day one mother and clones they grew absolutely beautifully!! Such healthy vegetative growth.. leaves were extra large and quit wide. I thought she was going to be very Indica growing but once we flipped to flower they all took off!! And they didn't stop taking off 🤣 they stretched like a sativa which I really didn't prepare for so I tried to super crop a few but it was just too lat to do anything. At this point my lights was around 1000ppfd and my run off EC was super low! I tried to feed at a higher EC but I was far to late as I could see the leaves twisting so all I was doing is really stressing the plants out. This led to the plant turning herm 😢 it was around week five and the plants had already started making seeds so I mad the choice to finish ripening them up and salvaging what I could.
Week five of flowering I decided to chop my ladies.. they was hung whole for two weeks. We had what they call a heatwave which is just a couple of weeks of summer and it decided to happen during my dry so I could only get my temps down to 20c and RH was around 62%. After the two weeks my buds was cut off the stem and put straight into grove bags for another two weeks. I got as much air out of the grove bags before sealing and I couldn't help myself but to burp them a few times on the first week.

After two weeks I got to it.. before smoking the weigh in come in at just over 10 ounces which is poor but ok concidering. Buds didn't really get dense as they was concentrating on making seeds but something is better then nothing 😁 the trim was another story 🤣 pulling naners and seeds whilst hand trimming was long!! I never wanna get a trim jail sentence like that again 🤣 after trimming I finally got to smoke some but a few pictures first. The buds looked quiet nice with a fair bit of purple in them just missing the density.
PXL_20230913_212804090.jpg

PXL_20230921_195728642.jpg

Excuse the small papers I ran out LOL still haven't got any either 🤣 anyways the smell and taste was very lemony citrus with a hint of sweet cake 🍰 whilst trimming their was a hint for fuel but that disappeared and out popped the lemon 🍋.. so as of every day this Runts is making a great daytime smoke for me. It supposed to be couch lock but I think I lost alot of strength from it being herm but by all means it's not weak it still gets me and friends very stoned!. The high is uplifting to my mood and energy so much so I can do a little bit of 10 jobs 🤣 forgetting what I was doing most times.. as for the body like I said it's not heavy on the body but very relaxing! Although still active you will feel the weight come off your shoulders almost immediately!
Definitely recommend this one I think it would be a next level smoke if I didn't let the grow slip so I will definitely be growning the seeds I harvested 👌

Thank you everyone who followed along or stopped by 🙏 I appreciate you all! Hopefully see you over at my Mars Hydro grow journal or I'll catch you on yours 😎

Peace and love ✌️
Congrats on the harvest GV!
Flower looks great bro

Congrats on the harvest GV!
Flower looks great bro
Thanks brother, it definitely turned out better then I thought! Not on your levels though 🤙🤙 fingers crossed for my DWC 🤞

Back
Top Bottom