To Build Or Not To Build

No more pest but these show the damage a bit better. Hold on I just had to wipe a tear. They look alot worse than the pictures. I sprayed with the lights about 1 1/2 ft above the plants and left it that way for a few hours. I usually have the lights 3 to 6 inches away. I think thats wy I had such thick inner growth. I pulled about a 1/2 z in leaves already. Next year I'll ixnay on the ummersay indoor growing. To hot....

Burn_21.jpg

Burn_8.jpg

Burn_51.jpg

Burn_61.jpg

Burn_31.jpg

Burn_11.jpg

yea same thing happended to me, I was 2 weeks into flower

I hit it with veg nutes for about 2 feedings you should get all your fan leaves back in no time
:surf:

although my yield suffered a bit

I recommend incorporating vitamin B1 into ur feeding regimen to help with shock. Also in case u do decide to reincorporate veg nutes into ur feeding schedule, be aware that in flower plants use less nitrogen. An excess of nitrogen puts ur plants at a greater risk for powdery mildew. I said that to say this, unless u pretty much have total control of ur environment I'd advise against it. Ultimately its ur call.

Phatblunt, read up on it (excess nitrogen and its relationship with powdery mildew) a little more and see if u still feel that way. I got info on it from Jorge Cervantes. Its a good place to start researching. Kato's gone thru enough with this crop and I'd hate to see him make another risky mistake.

Hope not. Ur probably right. Reason I brought it up because I'm having PM problems as we speak. In an attempt to keep my foliage from yellowing by the end of harvest I reincorporated ve nutes back into the mix for like 2 feedings. I then read about the excess nitrogen and ceased N feeding. Just didn't want him to have a similar experience. The PM was present prior to the reintroduction of N in my grow tho. I'm still unsure. Personally I'd play it safe, but then again its up to KatoRica.

Well luckly they are still under 18 hrs and I havent flowered them yet. I watered them with a mix of FF Grow Big & Sweet. The Grow Big has B1 in it. I'm going to let the go for another two weeks and decide if they are ready to flower. As long as the tops recover and the lower nodes re-sprout. I may end up with a bunch of popcorn but hopefully not. Since the lower nodes dried up I have no where to top. I would have to remove the whole branch. Do you think the inner nodes will re-sprout?

yall fueding dont matter give the shit straigh mother nature. Is in dirt rite? I did a speed read on ur post. Let em dry and spray straigh h2o on then till you get least a 20% leach. When in doubt remember it's not nice to fool with mother nature. GL srry to see ya burn ur plants with all that bug shit. Bes to ya. I'm battling mites myself but no where near what I seen ur plants stessed out at.

Beside the plants a weed. it will make it. plant looked good. Feed the sob 1/2 nut's. You are using soil I see. Soil has 75% min of what it needs. Alot here worry cus they post 1000% of what might Primo. But reality check, I can take #1 mex seeds and make some hella shit. Gl ur shit looks good beside the fert burn. It will heal
who cares about afew leaves. They shed em anyways.

ouch they got you good on that one

Yea, But they are recovering nicely. The have since grown 2 to 4 inches. I think I will flower still in two weeks. I'm going for a late season outdoor harvest by mid late November. I was recomended a product by GH called AzaMax.You add it in your water and it kills mites and bud worms from the inside out. I was told you can use it if necessary untill you flush.

AzaMax looks pretty sweet man. At your stage of growth, it would be useful if pests are still around. Heck, it appears the product could even be used as a preventative measure.

"Best of all, AzaMax can be applied up to the time or day of harvest. The product is exempted from residue tolerance, thus there is no harmful residue on veggies, fruits, herbs and fl owers etc."

This sounds awesome, but I'm just not willing to try it on my crop. I'm a few weeks away from harvest and the thrips I have aren't too bad. I will keep my eye on this product though.

AzaMax looks pretty sweet man. At your stage of growth, it would be useful if pests are still around. Heck, it appears the product could even be used as a preventative measure.

"Best of all, AzaMax can be applied up to the time or day of harvest. The product is exempted from residue tolerance, thus there is no harmful residue on veggies, fruits, herbs and fl owers etc."

This sounds awesome, but I'm just not willing to try it on my crop. I'm a few weeks away from harvest and the thrips I have aren't too bad. I will keep my eye on this product though.

We'll see. I used it on a plant I'm pulling in a week. Problem is you always find these things after the fact. I would have saved myself a few weeks and major hassels. Now I know for next time....

We'll see. I used it on a plant I'm pulling in a week. Problem is you always find these things after the fact. I would have saved myself a few weeks and major hassels. Now I know for next time....

Well by sharing it, you may have saved a few people from having to go through those same hassles. We appreciate you "taking a few arrows" for the community.

They are starting to bounce back well growing strong but all the supercropping I did was a waste. All the inner tops are gone. My question now is: Are the bottom branches in fair enough shape to clone? They mosly have 3 to 4 nodes that are starting to re-sprout. I've never cloned befor but should have at least 5 branches per plant that I can cut. Even if half pull thru it'll be good.

Burn_51.jpg

Burn_61.jpg

You can try but the cuttings and plant will both be further stressed from it. Remember the cutting will have little ability to get water, nutrients, and to make food so it is important that they be as healthy as possible when first cut. If you have no other choice and are going to toss these plants, it may be worth a shot. If you were in California, I would be tempted to just start over with some healthy, rooted clones.

Edit: you are in So Cal. Do you have a doctor's recommendation for marijuana? Clones can be had for as low as $10.

Back
Top Bottom