Guess It's Time for Wood to Post One

Well I just looked in on That burnt plant. It won't make it. I think it was far enough along to work as meds but just isn't all it could've been. The buds are alittle airy but are loaded with crystals. It's around 2 1/2 months old. grown in a drip ring system. I was really impressed with roots. You never get to see the total mass when growing in dirt.
Root_Mass.JPG

Well the plant I had to kill came out looking like about 4 oz's dried. It's ashame I killed the poor thing, but you live you learn, then hell you going to die and foreget it all anyways. The smoke was sweet. Or so I been told. My Doc finally told me I test every '3' months. Looks like I got a free month not to have to worry bout him. Whew. JK. But heres what it looks like. Was another clone from Miss Janet. AKA church
C-C.JPG

I have started 2 new plants. Looks like ones going to be G-13 other is Warlock. I am impressed by the warlock. Or maybe its just it's name. It' either bad weed, good weed, or the kind. I have no faith in names. But I'll post some pic's in abit. Stay Green Ya'll. And thx all that did a vote for my weird ass plant. Well I have to pack some meds up for the peoples. I just took on another person to caregive for, as if I'm not busy enough. Least it keeps me hopping here and there. Oregon will now alow me more adlut plants then I care to produce. Maybe summer and the green house?????? Ofcourse. I am still looking for a good strain to do in a greenhouse. Nothing late flowering like the mango.
""""Which"""" I finally cut down. I'll post apic soo Lates Ya'll And stay down.

Hey Wood I would take that any day. Too bad, Miss J will miss her.
Glad you have a clone. Warlock? Where do they get these names? Guess it is better than saying "I am growing #659 this grow". :surf:

Take care Bro.....and Miss J.

Well the 'monster mango' wasn't near the yielder I've heard. Part lack of lites, part small pot? But I did get about another qlber'.
Mango6.JPG

Thx Zodiack glad you enjoy. Just 'A day in the life'. Well I tried that gumby hash method. I need a finer screen. The ball I made looks alittle funky cus I rolled it on my work table. My work table and the floor around it probley has a 1/2 oz laying around. My 'old lady' always says she could stay high 24/7 just picking up pieces off the floor. The hash tastes alittle 'green'. I think I will mix it up again in a 5 and draw off some more 'green'. Iffin I could spell it wood be nice. But heres what It came out on that run. Still gets people high as hell on the one hit bong.
Gumby1.JPG

One day I hope to get my mite problem taken care of but till I completely clean out my flower tent, I guess I'll have to just fight with em. I took some out for a spray tonite. Here's that older warlock I have going. She's well along into flower. No 'Donkey Dicks' but nice hella tight buddage. My flower room is a mess. Today I just bought a roll of black/white plastic. All I need now is another 1000 watter to do the whole room. I'm working out of a 6X6 tent. I can produce enough out of it to keep my peoples in meds, but it's a nightmare to work in. Seeing I've a broke ass neck, [C6-C7 Fussion] it makes a hard road to water in there. I have to take half the room out to manage and water. That makes a easy home for the mites also. So I'm looking really hard into expanding and bagging the whole room in plastic. I guess I'll have to open acouple holes to the attic for air, ect. And step up the fan size for the room to a 10". I'm looking into that max-fan. It seems to have the most bang for the buck. The room is about 10X12, but I'm looking at a 10X10 area. Thats alot more than my 36 square foot I'm working with now. But give me a month and as Janet said, I'll filled it in also. Before I foreget heres that Warlock for a peek;
Warlock3.JPG

Thx for peeking in peoples. yes that Warlock is hella sticky. Those buds are rock hard and plants filling in nicely. Won't be a big yeilder but looks like the kind. It's a plant I'mm thinking of useing in mt dutch leach tray system I have collecting dust. To much to do here its almost overwhemling. Thx god for my little Angel, she puts in as much time as I do. Come spring shes going to do another monster, 'least we hope' using straight MG fert's next to mine using all the garbage I like to play with. Well I hope alls grows are green.

HealingK it came out good for what I had invested. But I think it will be 100 times better if I ran it thru a bag last run. I mean I hear its fine enough, but I knew it was atad green. AND it was well worth smoking. Alot better than trashing the shake. I hear tale that my ladies crockpot oil is alot better in brownies. Sure thx ya for dropping in and a Merry X-Mas to all fellow growers and lovers of this 'evil' plant may all be safe and well throughout the next year. Good wishes all, from this Peckerwood.

Well I guess one of you might see the diff, but when you look at them every day, you know you see nothing. But heres the Warlock again. She's real impressive. Small yeild, but then it looks screamer. I have a crowded flower room tho. If I cut back afew plants, I'd have abit larger ones. But What I'm doing is atad diff. To much do I have to come up with every month. That's ok. I love the grow, it's a high of it's own. Well enough BS her she is I'm going to try to clone her. I only had very limited seed for her, but she's like WOW. I can't really afford the price for another 5 pack of fem seed, but if I'd have known she'd do this, I'd have cut acouple when she was vegging. I'l show them in my other jounal. This is kind of long winded, I do love to hear other remark on my 'Babies'. This one has afew left going and then well, soon as this flower room empties, this thread is dead. Shame I been battling them damn 'mites' though out. Tonite,,,,,,, I BOMB the whole 9 yards. Thing called the one-two, by Doc Doom. We'll see. OPPPS I'm long winded myself but here's that warlocl enjoy........
Warlock-2.JPG

Some pic's look the same to me, but then trying to put out like 2 plants a week. They all are pretty. I love the way pic's come out of them. Impresses even me
Warlock-3.JPG
And I been growing ever since prop 215 passed.I had one of the first 50 issued, well #35 fact. Enjoy ya'll. I think I'm going to listen to some tunes. Believe it or not
'Conway Twitty' And it's in tight fitting jeans.

Can you believe me yet?????????????????? That was a rerun heres warlock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH well I haven't even smoked any. Doc gave me the window om test's. Dude gave me a X-Mas Present. Here's the plant. Sorry for the reruns,,,,, PC's are not my thing. Baby in tight fittin jeans are. Enjoy..................
Warlock-21.JPG

WARLOCK_2_.JPG

Here's that KC-33 she loves life. Man she's going to produce atad.
KC-333.JPG

KC-33-2.JPG

Shes been pruned to dead. I think in the long rung any LST won't equal. I'm hoping for abit off her. Sad thing is after they leave flower room, I have to replace them with something, and all them somethings have along time for me to look rite at. Well enough sniveling Wood. Hope yall enjoy. I snivel cus I ccan't touch but 1 out of every 4 weeks. WOOD'NT YOU SNIVEL????? JK. Enjoy, I'm just a grower.

Back
Top Bottom