New to 420 - Grow Log!

Thanks man!

Update: Picking up my new dehumidifier tonight, 60 bucks for a 24Liter dehumidifier, I'm down. PM still showing up, its been really humid the past week. Going to try to get the humidity levels down to 30-45? we'll see how that goes :thumb:

My last one burned out on me last grow (got 10 or 11 harvests out of that thing) This new one is practically new. Great deal on it, so even if it does suck it'll still be worth it, better than me going out and getting a brand new one for 3 or 4 bills

I bought the dehumidifier and all I have to do it go get a hose so it can drain. Should be in the tent tonight. No more PM after that!

Update! Pistils have shot again, Pm is at a minimum (only on 1 leaf from what I saw) Temp 82-85 42-45% humidity. Plants are stoked and I am too.

So after some oil induced thought, I've decided to call it week 2 to 2 1/2 because of the 2 week shock period they were in... *cough cough roommates doing not mine just for the record cough cough* Basically the buds are back to their normal growing habits... getting bigger and smelling really good lol

I took some pictures this morning when I turned the lights off. The differences: are the buds are bigger, smell AMAZING and NO PM!!!!!!!!! Fucking stoked about that.

Day 17:

:thumb:

Thanks buddy, I'm really glad that everything is turning around. I'm going to lower the lights tonight when they go on. as it is right now they are 2+ feet above?

They weren't liking the intense light while in shock :-/ I usually have it like 7-8 inches away for the CFL's and maybe a foot for the HPS? I don't know exactly but it'll be way closer :)

Ahhhhhhh! I need more space lol my tent isn't big enough for the 4 in the smart pots. I bought some garden supplies today to maximize space so branches aren't smashed up against the tent walls and to lift branches that are already too heavy to support themselves.

I'm kickin myself in the head over not setting up my SCROG. Not literally, due to my really long legs (I'm 6'5) and my horrible right hip and fucked up back lol I kept procrastinating and now I have to resort to using garden rods. Ehh Its ok. It'll be fuckin sick. Pictures will be up after I'm done.

Here's a few to tide you guys over until then
:thumb:

Definitely wasn't a natural. I have fucked some plants up with some crazy "grow methods" before I even knew the basics. I learned so much from friends, google, and forums. including :420:. Trail and error my friend. Your best grow is always the next one because of the shit you learn through out previous crops. And you break away from, "Shit I need to make this better" and already have the shit you need to produce something mouth watering and fucking DANK.

Back
Top Bottom