Rimb's 4.5x4.5 Tent Grow - Coco - 600w HPS - 3 Strains

RunsInMyBlood

What strain is it? TGA's Jillybean, Cookies, Dream queen
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? 60/40 sat/ind, Cookies is 50/50 i believe
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?Flower
If in Veg... For how long? Veg'd for 4 weeks
If in Flower stage... For how long? 19 days since flip to 12/12
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor(Sunhut XL grow tent)
Soil or Hydro? Soiless/coco
If soil... what is in your mix? 100% botanicare cocogro
If soil... What size pot? 5gal
Size of light? 600w hps
Is it aircooled? Yes
Temp of Room/cab? 75-100 due to being in detached garage, plants seem ok though.
RH of Room/cab? 40-60%
PH of media or res? Never checked coco but watered with ph 6.2~
Any Pests ? Nope *knocks on wood*
How often are you watering? When needed usually 5-7 days
Type and strength of ferts used? Advanced nutes 3part GMB "ph perfect", cal/mag in veg, bloombastic in flower
Currently at 12ml/gal of GMB and 1ml/gal of BB

These pictured were taken at 14 days since flip(new pics soon), Jillybean is on the left, Cookies in middle and DreamQueen on right

Almost forgot the JB and DQ were topped during veg, the Cookies main top was supcropped during stretch to maintain a even canopy. All have been lollipopped and have been getting slight defoliation during stretch to help slow it hopefully and to open up more bud sites to light.

Looking good there. WELCOME ABOARD

Attach your grow journal to your signature.

<a good idea> yesterday i started bookmarking posts for notes so i wont have to ask as many questions.

What did you mix your coco with, and in what percentage? Thanks, and great looking crop.

Its 100% botanicare cocogro came in 55L bags, previously used canna brand but local store no longer carries but im very happy with this aswell

Also just a little info it took a little less than 2 bags to fill the 5 5gallon pots

Well heres the only picture of the last grow i could find, its kens gdp and was a nice smoke but didnt plump up as much i wanted also thought they werent full matured when pulled but my dad didnt want to wait and chopped em.

Also more pictures of this grow coming soon, however my tablet isnt letting me type on the forums right now so we will see what happens. Finally fixed the problem, pictures coming asap!!

gdp47.jpg

Heres my ladies at day 19, gonna get waterd tomorrow going to add some calmg and keep everything else the same.

The DQ is a little behind and wont be watered until a few more days.

This is the lagging dq
varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpXWBmYt.jpg

The supercrop on the cookies, first tome ever trying pretty cool
varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpU4gPj6.jpg

This is the cookies shes very lanky i would say and it taller than the rest
varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpFnyC3s.jpg

Jillybean, cant say much looks good to me.
varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpZpVGiE.jpg

varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpLx9i1S.jpg

Little group shot, im going to raise the light some more to help with the leaves curling up a bit. Getting water tomorrow minus the DQ which another few days. Forgot to mention before but these were purchased as clones from harborside health center, the Jillybean and DQ were from Dhn, 2 dollars more but well worth it imo, the cookies was from hhc aswell but forgot the cut.

Also if you guys see any problems with my plants or anything i would love your input. :)

Looks like you are experiencing the same heat issue around here! Great line up bro, sub'd up for sure!
Those shrooms sound like a nice little addition to the room, if cheap enough :) Couldn't hurt right?
+reps Blood, best of luck throughout the grow :passitleft:

:peace: CA

Looks like you are experiencing the same heat issue around here! Great line up bro, sub'd up for sure!
Those shrooms sound like a nice little addition to the room, if cheap enough :) Couldn't hurt right?
+reps Blood, best of luck throughout the grow :passitleft:

:peace: CA

Thanks dude, Yea the heat round here has actually been somewhat nice but im sure the heat will be back soon. :(

Back
Top Bottom