Rimb's 4.5x4.5 Tent Grow - Coco - 600w HPS - 3 Strains

varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpvcwpMt.jpg

Just a pic of the whole setup after watering. Crazy that the temps are cooler when the tent is closed than when opened for water lol

Thanks dude, Yea the heat round here has actually been somewhat nice but im sure the heat will be back soon. :(

We have a cool week throughout, until the weekend :winkyface: My AC is working mad OT!!
My tent would be getting into the 100's im sure if I didnt leave the tent open throughout lights on, I make sure to open at 7am in the morning and I wait around my tent from 6:29pm for the lights to click off. Definitely saving me from the high heat in my tent, but it is getting quite annoying waiting around for a light to turn on and off LOL :rofl:

Couple q's about your coco sir? I am currently reading up on coco necessities and what not :)
Did you throw in anything to your mix? If not, are you just adding in some calmag every other watering?
What is your watering/feed schedule looking like RIMB?

:blunt: CA215

varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpiGR6Sd.jpg

Just a little update, this is the cookies at day 24 since 12/12. The jillybean is right behind and dq is coming along but still behind.

@CA215 i added nothing to the coco, i feed every watering which is around 5-7 days i just do the "lift pot" technique. Cal- mag is usually added a week or two after being planted up until the first two weeks of flower. Once i add bloombastic i cut out the calmag.

Sorry for lack of updates, been busy irl. New pictures tonight.

Question for you more experienced growers, I'm in a bit of a pickle. My rh is reaching into the 80s, to counter this ive been running my exhaust 24/7 and that keeps it down however by doing this im drawing in 100 degree heat in all day during lights off. So the question is should i continue to run the fan or stop and let the rh go?

Dehumidifier or ac.... how is your ventilation installed? Couldn't you leave your exhaust on and have it just sucking air out of the tent? I'm assuming you pull air from outside for intake correct? Or is the ambient temp in the room 100degrees? You can just block off the outside intake and use ambient temp from the room the tent is in if that's the case. It would keep temps regulated and battle rh

Humidity also goes down as heat rises as the humidity is directly reflected by the amount of water the air can hold as it can hold more at low temps then it can at high or some variation there of. So you do need a dehumidifier or a way to pull excess moisture out of the room.

Dehumidifier or ac.... how is your ventilation installed? Couldn't you leave your exhaust on and have it just sucking air out of the tent? I'm assuming you pull air from outside for intake correct? Or is the ambient temp in the room 100degrees? You can just block off the outside intake and use ambient temp from the room the tent is in if that's the case. It would keep temps regulated and battle rh

The tent is in a detached garage, i have two of the flanges open on the bottom of the tent for passive intake(i believe thats correct). I would say the garages temp is slightly cooler than outside but at most only a few degrees.

A few degrees is the difference between 101 and 96... that heat will make buds foxtail ime and effect weight... could stress them enough to throw bananas if they think they will die in the heat. And rh will cause budrot if too high too long. Is a dehumidifier or ac an option? Icebox and chiller? There's a diy how to make a window ac a chiller if your up for it. Need to get that heat down and that humidity down. Obviously a icebox would condense and cause more humidity but would combat the heat so you could run your fan to keep air moving. But an ac willpull moisture and cool...

A few degrees is the difference between 101 and 96... that heat will make buds foxtail ime and effect weight... could stress them enough to throw bananas if they think they will die in the heat. And rh will cause budrot if too high too long. Is a dehumidifier or ac an option? Icebox and chiller? There's a diy how to make a window ac a chiller if your up for it. Need to get that heat down and that humidity down. Obviously a icebox would condense and cause more humidity but would combat the heat so you could run your fan to keep air moving. But an ac willpull moisture and cool...

Unfortunately they aren't a option so i've decided to just continue to run the exhaust 24/7 and just hope they can put up with the heat.

Well unfortunately the cookies fell over and snapped when i took out a DQ to watering, guess it was supporting it the whole time. All the heads were still crystal clear and i would say could have used at least 2 more weeks before flushing.

varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpTN5J4o.jpg

This is where the plant fell over and snapped. R.I.P

varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpBxOjQf.jpg

One of the nugs closer to the tops, there were only a few orange hairs before but after it snapped they all began to turn orange.

varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpxEDEWh.jpg

Heres the start of the roots after i dug it out of the coco and rockwool cube, thought it was interesting.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom