Wood's Doghouse #1

just cking in to see whats up in your and miss j's world....hope its all stoned and medicated....thats the or one of the rewards anyway....i girded the col. gold and a nycd for practice last night....watered the col gold to see if it sucked up water, but its still wet...so i guess it works....that would be a weak point in the plant...scrap its bark off all the way round and it dies...sad...still greeen, wonder how long it takes to work? next time, L, will try to put up pics soon, did a report tho, but its a way down now...will bump it when i post pics...:tokin:

Well Bill Thanks, Looking forward to you coming out. It's going to be a great move I think for you. I don't want to say anything bad about the good old USA, but Ind. is a dead end state. Unless your into growing great big farms. It is a farm state. I know you'll have great things coming for you soon. Everyone he's taking a jump and move to Portland. And Thanks for looking in everyone. JJ was great seeing you in person. And Thanks for the B-Day present. How did you ever know I liked Skynard? Hey I'll check out the med's when I wake and have a clean system. I'm looking foreword to some White Widow. I grew one and it didn't fair well at all. I hope you like the Star Trek. It's got a welcomely different high to me. Alot of the sativa high. Lite Airy high. I'm Sorry been gone for 3/4 days. Was kind of my and Miss J's vacation. The fields are empty. Been a LONNNNGG year. Next year I got it down tho. Oregon's weather hasn't welcomed me this year. I think back at losing all my plants earlier. That kind of was a god send. I would've died if my first plants grew to 12' and thennnnnnnnnnnnnn got bud rot. Least by them rotting early enough, I was able to get my back ups in place. I feel for all the growers with this rot problems this year. It's everywhere................. Hey people it's not good to smoke any of that weed. It's RUFF on the lungs. If ya got it cut it out generously. Shit can the bad. I bet every local to Oregon growing outside has it. I got lucky, my final. I figure I lost 15-20%.
Hell ya I can't wait for my new 'TOYS' to get up. I'm not rushing for space but you can't have enough. I was talking to my Baby, and when we started she wanted to go the whole room at first. But, by growing form small to larger makes it fun with every improvement. Hell what woood we have done if we started with a turnkey system from jump street. We started with a small 2'X4' tent with a 250 Watt HID. The 'Perfect' thing.... Well it is for 2 small plants. Then the 4X4' with a 400 Watt. Upgraded to a 600 Watt. "Then came the great idea of a 6X6' tent with a 1000 Watter." WHAT a mistake. All this because I didn't wanna cut a hole in the spare bedroom's floor. Damn tent took up the whole room anyways. BUT ALSO robs you of 2' ceiling space. Then half the room. Now I guess after this other lite,,, the whole rooms done. She did tell me so. But I enjoyed every step up to this point. I really plan on growing fewer plants with more space. Givem alittle elbow room. Well that's the plan. But I think Miss J knows me better than that. Hey we still got half the back yard........... Naw this will be perfect for me. I even plan on getting a good strain of beefsteak tomatoes to keep a tomatoes on hand 24/7/365. Well personal and family stash. The greenhouse looks barren. I still have a nice trip 2 weeks into flowering. Some clone from the first. I'm sure there is some Vantage going. It is a great plant. I was impressed. I had afew that did really great King Tut, Wampa, Red Sour Diesel, Warlock, and White Siberian, to say acouple. The cupboards look like a candy store. Shame Cali shot down Legalization. But I know it will do it within the next 5 years. It has to. It's taxes are going to save this nation one day. Hemp is a win win crop. I just wonder if the pollen from these hemp fields are going to ruin outside crops??????????? Well I'm burnt out for the nite. Ya'll Keepem Green..

Just finished reading your grow and man Wood you can sure sling the buds , I saw your were considering getting a 1500w light was wondering if you have looked into those plasma bulb systems as from all I have seen they seem to me to be the next way to go in indoor lighting , from all the stats I have read on these lights they have the intesity of hps or mh bulbs and produce the massive range or par energy .

Thanks Wingman Thanks.
It's been along road. And I wanna thank everyone who been tuning me in. And say sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Been on a well needed vacation on the coast. Man Loved the surf.
0858.JPG

Even if it was 3' and mushy............. Welcome to Oregon surf. JK.
Well I know I haven't posted, I Hate long winded journals. And don't wanna turn this into one. But I do have 'Buns in the Oven' going. Here's afew Sensie Star clones started. Also a AMS from Greenhouse Seed's. If it can produce some GREAT herb's inside, I know if I get a good year next, it could be a prospect for next year outdoors. It was breed from mold. Hopefully it will has some kick;
Babies33.JPG

I know I slowed down with my postings but I still have a flower room going full throttle. There is afew differnt things kicking off in here. Some Vantage, I loved it. Man I can't even think but there is like 10 plants rolling in there, and they are clones from my last trip. I have few complaints from my last grow. I did have one I hoped much better for. Sensie Star. I do know mother nature didn't help grow a plant that needed alot of sun. Hopefully next year has a 'normal' season. But ayways, here's a peek in the flower room;
Flower30.JPG

Sorry pic wasn't much but here's a veiw under the HPS's;
Flower-2.JPG

Here's that Vantage I said something about;
Flower-1.JPG

It's really a great production plant. I love it in my pipe. I topped it abit and did made some sweet 3-5 gram buds. Well it almost looks like art work in a jar. Woodn't you agree?
Stash6.JPG

You should see it under a microscope. Man it's SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Thanks ya'll for looking in I'm going to sign out but I reckon I'm going to skim afew threads first. That was nice of you Lav to post a message for Pop's. That Fool BEST get feeling better or I'll drag my lame ass over there and whoop his ass. But I hope everyones grass is green,
and
Keepem Green

BTW I have seen that Plasma Light. I think it's alittle too early to work with. Kind of wait till they play with it afew tweaks. It could be a lite. But I still don't have faith in LED's yet Cateros, I am from Mo. We have a saying 'Show Me' and HID's have proved time and time again. NOT saying it isn't 'The' light. I didn't opt for the 1500 watter because it woodn't have balanced my setup. But I always have room for improvement. Thanks for checking my stuff out.

I think the plasma will eventually be the prefered light over the HID lamps or led as it combines the specific light frequencies of the led and the high output of HPS and runs very cool but the price tag is freaking unbelievable I seem to remember seeing one that was rated for something like 700 watts that had a price tage of $6000

thanks woods,
hope all is going well for you and miss J.....got a joke from omm, so he must be feeling a little better....hes a tough old bird, so i think a rest will help him all round....
those are some great pics, yeah, im kinda slowed down on the posts too, just that time of yr....also have a cold...really sick of it too....
do you have a pic of some bud rot? i need to look at it to see what it is....if so, just post it at my thread if you would....a couple of my buds had this dark purple, nearly black stuff on the outside, but it didnt go inside....when i tore the bud up, it was still green and healthy inside, just the hairs on the outside were that way....and it did not smell stale or moldy, so not sure what the heck....first time thats happened, and on a plant that is highly resistant to mold ect....so wtf??? thanks for the help....L:thanks:

Cateros, I understand about the plasma, but thats what was said about LED's. And my choice is still HID. They do have LED's down alot better than they did 15 years ago. That tri color really helped. But 'Myself' till I see afew grows doing it, I'll stick with what I know. And tested and true methods. I might in the future upgrade like I said. But for now I'm pretty sure all this will work just fine. I've been doing abit of reading about those environment controllers. As soon as I get some more pieces of the puzzle I'll be seriously looking into them. They go up to a grand. Well CO2 generator is next. And the next question is going to be gas or bottled, air or water cooled. Hell I might have to get acouple iceboxes for the lites. One step at a time huh?
This is one I been looking at.
CHHC-1 Total Environmental Controller

Drkgiglr thanks for looking at my trip. I been doing this going on 30 years.
I sent ya wha I know Lav hope it helps something.
Keepem Green

Except sulphur plasma works along the same principle as HPS just instead of using sodium gas and magnetic induction they are using spinning sulphur plasma and magnetic induction basically using a more volatile chemicals the main Idea of the sulphur plasma light from what I have read is it trys to replicate a miniature star within the bulb.

Well a 'star' wood lite my flower room great. I haven't really read up on it much. But like you said costy and i say alittle 'unproven'. But who knows they might be the next lite. Is this the same you was looking at?
PLASMA INTERNATIONAL LIGHTING SYSTEMS
I wonder what the equal HID lumm's are? Light seems cool tho. If someone had afew extra grand they wanted to build around, might work fine. The light does seem to match the sun alot closer than a HPS. And the heat is min. Well who knows prices always drop in time. I remember when HID's were costy units.
Well in the garden I got some nice little plants in about their 4th week? Close anyways.
I also have 3 in my veg tent. It's a blue berry, Sensie star 'which was great', and a warlock, 'which was top shelf herb'. They are about 2 1/2' tall. Well been awhile since I had time to play with veggie plants. Here's the Sensie Star;
002526.JPG

And here's the Warlock;
015192.JPG

But the pic of the BBerry wasn't worth posting. Well here they are at home in a 4X4 under a 600 watt. Great set up for 4 plants. Anyways;
003495.JPG

BTW that's the Blue Berry in back. Well everyone I hope you day wet well. Pop's call when you up to it....................
Evey one Keep em greeen and thanks for reading my babble..............

hey woods,
came by to catch up and post this....hope ya dont mind....for some reason i dont get notices when there are posts here, so trying again.....hope all is good for you and yours....high miss j....things are rip roaring wet here, with a chance of freezing this wkend....sure feels like it....nearly everything that went thru the heat of summer in my garden is trying to seed....be glad when theyre done.....hugs, L

public service announcement...VOTE OMM..please...VOTE OMM.. i want omm to win....just began campaigning for him when i found out my name was up there....boooooo.......i think for all the work you all have done and gone so out of your way to help others, its his turn....and i think it is a great way of letting him know how loved and appreciated he is during this time of illness..(and other times too)..we miss him very much, and need him and his cheer....hes one of the good guys....besides it was his birthday....now get out there and rock the vote.....go vote....go vote, OMM....thank you, and this ad was not approved by omm, but was by me.....he needs the handy pocket vape for his lungs....yeah team.....GET OUT THERE AND VOTE....hugs, L

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. I've been hibernating. Snow in the next couple days here too. I should've took a pic of one of the church stems I left in the greenhouse. It was a cool purple. Hell it wood've been close to a Bud of the Month if I ever wanted to try that again. Cold sure can bring out the purples in a plant. I was lucky with my rot. I lost minimal. But it was sure intresting to look at what happened out back. There was abit of rot on the stem out there. And it always seem to start where a cut was on the plant, or where I removed the branches. Thx for looking in all. I hope everyones grass is geen and Keepem Green

Oh BTW I have like 6-9 new strains popping up. I did a dna lemon skunk, theres a kandy kush, ams, iced grapefruit, bullshark, acouple g-13x haze, woman woman, sourcream. And I'm waiting on some bc sweetooth.
The sweet tooth is a fast finisher. They say can be as fast as 40 days. They only sell regular seeds of this strain. I've grown it before. I grew it start to finish in a home made box that was like 3x4' and 4' tall. It was lite up with like 8 t-12's for lite. And if my oldtimers isn't too bad I rememeber it was great smoke. Hey 40 days can't hardly be beat. Even autoflowering can't beat that. Well Keepem Green all;

Back
Top Bottom