This is B&J's Place - Bill & Janet's Place - Again

This man is always coming up with new ideas,, for the plants and me,, he keeps telling me I am going to be busy and I think he means it. I just nod my head Like you taught me pops,,,, lol
I sure enjoy my life here with my guy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This man is always coming up with new ideas,, for the plants and me,, he keeps telling me I am going to be busy and I think he means it. I just nod my head Like you taught me pops,,,, lol
I sure enjoy my life here with my guy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Miss J :love:
I want to hear more about his ideas for you...sounds interesting....:)
So glad your happy with Sprout....he's great.
As Granny420 tells us Lovies for all!:circle-of-love:

Great pics and update. Wow!

Terrific pictures of some amazing trees. OMM is right, you may need a chainsaw! I really like the way that Tangerine Dream looks. I'm straight drooling over her. :drool:

Hey my friends out there in 420-land, Happy Holidays!!!!! I hope everyones gardens are doing great and may the bounty be aplenty.
Isn't alot going on here. Just got Miss J's family here for the BBQ. And the never ending job of watering. I gave up on trying to figure how much water I go thru a week, but I know I'm sure glad I have good tap water because if I had to use a R/O I'd sure need the big one. Tap comes out at 6.0 Ph and like 65 ppm heavies. Not bad anywhere.
Hetch-Hetchy look out. One thing the SF Bay Area has is some fine water.
Well enjoy the holidays and Happy Labor Day

Well guess I need to do alittle updating. First off I hope everyone is doing great out there and everyones pipe runith over with some good cola's. Well the plant I transfered from HID to El Natural seems to love it. I know if I had left it inside, I'd have gotten nothing off the lower branches. This way I will because that plant has some nice side branching. Well here's the Vintage;
Vintage3.JPG

Well seeing she is doing so good, I figure it couldn't hurt to put acouple others out there. One's a N-Lites and the other is a Armageddon. The N-Lites has some pretty, brite, orange hairs started. She's not a yielder but I'm in need af some new herbs and she looks tasty for sure;
N-Lites3.JPG

Don't get me wrong, I've still got alot of Vantage laying around, but now I remember why I like afew different strains growing. You get burnt on same strain for long periods of time. Acouple OZ's of this will be rite on time.
I also got this sweet little Armageddon going. She's getting packed full of crystal. I can see a nice crop coming off her;
Armagedon.JPG

But of all I have got going, Wonder Woman is getting crazy crystal. She's got a sweet smell and talk about oils. I can see she's going to be a earlier finisher than the rest. Well here she is;
W-Woman8.JPG

She's going to put out about a LB.
Well I also took a pic of the Ice Grapefruit;
I-G2.JPG

It's hard to get a good pic of her. She's running 11' plus and has maybe 2 lb's on her. Shes losing leafage alot now. Yellowing out, eating itself I guess. But the buds are growing fast.
Ok I also have a Bull Shark plant out there;
B-Shark2.JPG

Shes a solid 7', and loaded. A strong indo plant. Very hardy and has a good yield. From what I remember, it was great weeds. We'll see.
Miss J is having fun watching clone outside flower. I started these clones with plans of vegging them out abit, but I took to long and the want to flower. This is a baby IG plant, also there are like 3 other smaller clones out there flowering. I think this wood've been cool in a Areo Garden. Well;
Miss_J_s.JPG

Here's a better pic of the Blue Berry I got out back;
B-Berry4.JPG

Well it is getting time to sharpen the saws up. Well really Miss J wants to save the thick root structure. Possibly to make pipes out of? Well I hope enjoyed the pic's and May Your Gardens be Green Keep em Green

Gay well I guess one can think that, makes me envious. JK. Thanks for stopping bye Sisco. Thats a term I heard like 30 years ago and I've been calling them that since.
Xlr if we was neighbors, you'd have one of your own going to drool over. JK You sure had a sweet looking plant going in that auto. I did a auto once that really rocked my socks. White Russian I think. It grew big. I can remembers the yields but it was good I know. I wish I had 50 of those beans. Maybe make a whole yard a SOG.
Thanks SS you got it going on yourself. Hey I was reading in hightimes this month and made sense about a plant I grew. It Was Burmese. Straight Burmese. Well here it is anyways from the past;
Burmese9.JPG

I harvested it and took a toke and it didn't do a dam thing. I mean I've smoked crap before but this beauty was worse. Their is no THC value on the hairs. They have the same value as roots and seed. I remember this plant was NOTHING but hair.
Burmese8.JPG

Don't ask me why I added this but I felt like babbling. Thanks again Pop's for that.
Well soon as I get my camera back from the shop I'll post up some updated pic's. Till then I think I'll cruise around some grows, and see if they is anything new going down here in 420 land, laters and Keepem Green

Hey the plant LOOKED RIPPER. Guess it will get ripped up as I throw it on ice in the future, Most all my bottom buddage get thrown in my hash, to be box. You got a nice grow going yourself there, Sisco. Thanks for driving bye and Keepem Green

Just dropping in - hope you are well! That sucks about the Burmese! What a waste of time, energy and space.

I'm really jonesin' for that Iced Grapefruit. 11' tall?!?! :adore:

Sisco what kind of gay/happy/donkey dick trouble are you stirring up now...?

Hey All Sorry nothing new on the camera. But before I cut I even use the phone for a pic or two. Well here,,, nothing new cept buddage is thickening up nicely. But WOW that SLH might not be the rite choice for outside here. She's got along ways to go. I hope weather permits. The Trangerine Dream is a longer flower also. Well I can get one under my back awning and maybe if I dig down a extra foot in the greenhouse the other. Least they will be out the rain. Humidity will once more be the problem I fear.
Well cut down a Northern Lites. She didn't have large buds rather stingy yield as fact, but what she has is sure pretty. That Armageddon is rite around the corner too. She's been on straight water. These two plants had a strange life. Started inside, vegged outside force flowered inside, and finish flowering outside. Did I make that job as hard as could be? Oh well. She's a beauty. She glistens wet every day with oils. And is showing a pretty orange color. She'll be on the table within a week.
Then comes the hard part for me, When to start cutting.
I'm hoping within a week the carmea be here so I can post some pic's. Wonder Women is getting heavy. I had to tie up a branch that snaped the other day. It split down on the main stem so I took alittle masking tape and wraped it up. Been a week and she hasn't missed a lick. BlueBerry is probley going to bee first cut. Well Hopefully I can share a pic or two or three of some hefty buddage.
Keepem Green all my friends.

Hey All Sorry nothing new on the camera. But before I cut I even use the phone for a pic or two. Well here,,, nothing new cept buddage is thickening up nicely. But WOW that SLH might not be the rite choice for outside here. She's got along ways to go. I hope weather permits. The Trangerine Dream is a longer flower also. Well I can get one under my back awning and maybe if I dig down a extra foot in the greenhouse the other. Least they will be out the rain. Humidity will once more be the problem I fear.
Well cut down a Northern Lites. She didn't have large buds rather stingy yield as fact, but what she has is sure pretty. That Armageddon is rite around the corner too. She's been on straight water. These two plants had a strange life. Started inside, vegged outside force flowered inside, and finish flowering outside. Did I make that job as hard as could be? Oh well. She's a beauty. She glistens wet every day with oils. And is showing a pretty orange color. She'll be on the table within a week.
Then comes the hard part for me, When to start cutting.
I'm hoping within a week the carmea be here so I can post some pic's. Wonder Women is getting heavy. I had to tie up a branch that snaped the other day. It split down on the main stem so I took alittle masking tape and wraped it up. Been a week and she hasn't missed a lick. BlueBerry is probley going to bee first cut. Well Hopefully I can share a pic or two or three of some hefty buddage.
Keepem Green all my friends.

Hey Sprout ! :high-five:

Everything is sounding good. Even without a camera you sound busy. I hope you don't run into humidity problems like last year.
Sounds like your girls are really keeping you busy. Your doing your best to keep em green! :green_heart:

Well Sisco thats a problem we all deal with sooner or later. Well Had to take the Northern Lites and Armageddon down. Neither was a yielder but it's sure a nice taste from the same weed I've been smoking on. Weather turned south for a min and suppose to see a tad of sun soon. Alittle powered mildew is starting to show up. I've sprayed a weak mix on the plants that still have awhile left in flower mode. The Bull Shark Looks great, Wonder Woman is also. The Blue Berry has like a week left. And the I-G has one two. Looks like the first week of Oct. is going to be like 75% of the crop. Still no word on my canera. camera no pic's. I tried the phone for a pic but it don't look rite. Well this is just a fast update and I hope everyone is doing great out the in 420 Land. And Keep em Green

Well I went and stoled Lil Bill's Camera for a day or so. I have a few pic's to put up. Sad thing is Wonder Woman is down. She has thick solid buds, and I still had a taste of bud rot. I lost 15% about. But I lost the main tip. Plus about 3". She didn't produce what I hoped for but I'm not complaining. I reckon about a half Lb- 3/4 Lb. I try to remember to weigh her after she drys.
I went out to the green house and took a peek at my Vintage I have out there. She's doing great. She slowed alot in her flowering but the one in the back is making up for it. In the back is a Power Kush, and a Vintage out front;
Vintage4.JPG

Her's the top half of the Tangerine Dream. She's atad slower on the flower but look like she might make a monster, IF she stays away from this Bud Rot;
T-Dream2.JPG

Here's another one. SLH. She's got the sativa dominate pheno's for sure. She's at a solid 9' and growing. Well thickening up for us. This is the one I fear won't make it outside here. Takes too long to flower and starts way later than it should for this area;
SLH81.JPG

I also have a cool little bush of Star Trek. Really a very short, well shorter Indo. Make s nice bush. I haven't found it in any vendor yet. I got a clone of it about a year ago. It's some tasty weed for sure;
S-T.JPG

Next I got a Power Kush clone I started. Well I started 4 and left them out and well sun's only up 12 hours as is and she didn't get really big. In fact she could probably grow under one of the table top grows of a PC grow box. But anyways Miss J thinks they are cute;
Miss-J_s.JPG

Well here's my baby. She's 12' and just about ready to come down soon. I mean real soon;
I-G3.JPG

And another. The bottom 1/3 has nothing but this long ass bud's ontop make up for it;

I-G_2.JPG

My Bull Shark is also coming down probabley tomorrow;
B-Shark3.JPG

It's a mad house around here. Here's another. She's called Connie Chung;
Connie_Chung.JPG

This pic sucks but it should give ya a idea whats up out there;
Kids2.JPG

Well that enough for a min. But I will update alittle in alittle. I hope everyone good out there and there Grass is green, or gold, or red well you know. Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom