Bagz Grow Journal

nice pics bagz!! thats awesome how it was like all one big bud. do u kno exactly how much was there?

Thanks. . . I clipped all the buds that weren't part of the main stem. . . they went into fast dry. . . little over an 1/8 I'd say. . .my scale needs to be replaced. .. but all in all, when its all dried I'd say ounce and a half. I smoked a little of it last night. . . taste real good. .. there is a hint of something in the taste. . . don't know if it needed another flush, or just some dry and cure time. . . at first I was a little disappointed. .. but the high crept up on me. . . and then I was proud. . lol I'm sure it will be that much better once the cure is done. .. into jar tonight. . .:peace:

yeah.. if i were you i would've flushed with just water for a week and half - two weeks, then cured for.. a couple weeks at least.

man, when you first showed the plant in the top picture, then said 'and in the end' and showed that little amount i almost pooped 'em, but then i realized that wasn't all of it =]

haha.

well, looks pretty good dude. the high of your own shit is always better

Yeah, I only did the one flush 1 week prior to harvest. .. will do 2 next time. . . and their still in cure at the moment. . . I have pulled som aside for a sample of course. . .:cheesygrinsmiley: its funny, I have been sitting on an ounce that hasn't been touched due to the sample I pulled from my own. . . would much rather smoke that. . .lol. . .

I will give an offcial update soon. . . haven't had a lot of time to myself. . . later peeps:peace:

haha.

grow enough to last until your next batch is harvested, and then the only weed you need to buy is during your first grow, and then you've got your own weed for the rest of your life.

Na. . It was bagseed. . .and was pretty decent high. . this reminds me to update my own journal. . lol. . been pretty busy. . damn, now that I'm looking I've had another harvest. . B and I am now 1 week from harvesting C. . . had my own PH issues with both of these and had its effects on both harvests. BUT. . the clones are doing wonderful. . . and this is what I have been concentrating on. 2 are aprox 4 weeks from harvest and their just beautiful lookin plants. . . well, enough talk. . I'll get some pics and do this right!! :peace:

Bagz

^ Just bagseed SG4. . . although today, I will be placing a seed order, still trying to make up my mind on what. .lol so many choices. . lol I am finally going to grow with HPS next month too. . .looking for some deals now. .. most likley a 400w. . . It occured to me the other day, I am already running about 400w in CFL's. . . seems kinda of stupid. . lol :peace:

Bagz

hey, i was wondering( cause i bought the same cloning stuff)how can i clone outdoors.they look like they are dead a few hours after i planted them after cutting them ?? howe can i avoid this outdoors.

Yeah Bagz, I think you need to take a step up with some real high quality strains. As for your light, I think if your already pushing 400w with cfls, then dont settle for less. Go big or not at all! I will suggest a 1000w but I dont know if your space or grow allows it. I just dont see why you would waste money on something the same wattage as your cfls.

^ Just bagseed SG4. . . although today, I will be placing a seed order, still trying to make up my mind on what. .lol so many choices. . lol I am finally going to grow with HPS next month too. . .looking for some deals now. .. most likley a 400w. . . It occured to me the other day, I am already running about 400w in CFL's. . . seems kinda of stupid. . lol :peace:

Bagz

^ yeah I know, it just dawned on me. . . I have a possible room opening up in a few months. .. 8' x 6' x 10'. . . and attached is a space already seperated by a door that is 4' x 4'x 10'. . . thats happens, I will go with 1000 watts. . . but till then, I have been looking around and might go with a 600 watt, instead of the 400. . . Still researching, and brainstorming. . . either way I'd have to make some cab changes. ..

As for the strains, hell yeah its about time. . . there's just so many to choose from. . . its worse than being in a candy shop. . lol I am definately going to pick up some NL. . . been a year or so since I had some, and I know its a pretty hearty srain.. just trying to decide on what else to give a shot. . .:peace:

Bagz

what a second your grew those with 400 watts of cfls?

2-200 watters or what? 4 100's dude what the fuck did u do?

lmao thats a damn good grow.be proud brother.cuz i am 4 ya

what a second your grew those with 400 watts of cfls?

2-200 watters or what? 4 100's dude what the fuck did u do?

lmao thats a damn good grow.be proud brother.cuz i am 4 ya

Yeah, about 420 (true) watts. .. if I added up what the package said. . . well give me a sec. . .1500. . . The numbers on the package claim that they run on 42 watts, but put out the like a 150. . . always go with the lower number. And honestly, I've been reading lately these CFL's don't truely put out 42 either. . . but it varies from bulb to bulb. . . something with the selfstarting ballest. . .I didn't quite understand the jargon, but apparently a little juice is robbed to run the ballest.

Bagz :peace:

Back
Top Bottom