Guess It's Time for Wood to Post One

This man Loves his plants,, he doesn't just grow, he worry's about them like they are his children. And in return they grow beautiful for him...........Great grower he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well sungod, tonite I pulled the Kush. I think it's the last of this old grow. I did pollenate a lower branch with some pollens. I still haven't read the labels yet. But I'm sure I'll have some White Kush, and some Black Kush see. I used KC-White as one father, and Balial? something Blackhead as another. Talk pretty, I love pic's away from the HPS. They look tooooo good to eat. And here's alittle Eye Candy for ya'll. Dam sure wish it wood grace my bowl. But after the 1st??????????? I should have 2 free months without testing and yet another to clean my system out before the test for my Morphine Pump. Quarterly they said. Well anyways I got some of my best stash put up and a bud of tis WILL grace the pile.
Kush-1.JPG

Kush-21.JPG

Kush-31.JPG

Kush-42.JPG

You wanna talk stickey,,,,,,,,,,, man I haven't done anything put carry it out to the garage for it's last 36 hour darkness, and I'm afraid I'll test dirty. Jk Thx ya'll

Holy shit, that last bud is F'in amazing! You should dry that and put it in Bud Of The Month. Great job Wood :bravo::bravo: :welldone: :peace:

Thx Dude I try. It's called master kush 100% dirt and technaflora 1/2 strength like always. For bud of the month I think I should do my Exile. If I do a bud of the month. Thx for the stroke tho. Is pretty tho. I have 5 little baggies put away so I can sample my wares I hope on the 2nd. I really wanna try the Warlock I put out. It's about gone from the stash box, but I have my kibbel and bit put away.

OMM Dude pic's never do justice. They gummed up snips tell it all. When you can get high for a couple days jusy off scraping your snips, well you know you got something. Thx for peeking in tho
:bravo:

OMM Dude pic's never do justice. They gummed up snips tell it all. When you can get high for a couple days jusy off scraping your snips, well you know you got something. Thx for peeking in tho
:bravo:

Love looking at your pictures at any time, Wood They always look great.

There is one thing that blew me away.:yikes::yikes:

You used an icon! I don't think I've seen you do that much. They do help tell a story. he he :peace:

Thanks the grow set up was an idea from one of my mothers friends actually lol, but with the mites when i had plants out side i had lemon juice and hot sauce in little at the base of the plants and that actually kept away all the bugs and small critters for me. I hope to get some new picks of my clones up soon as well, also i have one question i am not sure how "they" do it i dunno if you do but, when a plant already has 7 blade leaves and is a seedling that is 5 in tall, i have tried a few different ways but i always end up with taller rather than bushier.

Lars are you topping your plants? I top at like the 4th set, but thats up to me some do younger yet I hear.

Hey Wood, you gonna have a final weight and smoke report? :passitleft:

Thx for looking in 420. I guess I need to keep alittle better tract on my grows. But that kush was some killer weed. Seeing I haven't been smoking since forever, and now get to enjoy for acouple months, I was pretty lightweight. But I got to judge for myself. My all time favorite still is. Skunk #1, Kush took 2nd, and I'd have to say Warlock third. I didn't get a weight but the kush was deathly and prob about 3 1/2 Oz's prime. That's close to average for my over crowded flower room. Going to be nice to get some elbow room spring time. All I got left is to hang the doors on the greenhouse rake the floor and start filling pots. Well thats another journal. This one is bout done I wanna thx all my friends that came bye and read my little journal. I'm going to start another soon a outdoor grow under mother natures big HID in the sky. And I have a collection of new seed stock and some clones from all my grows. I think I'll call it Wood's Doghouse. Maybe

Thx for looking in 420. I guess I need to keep alittle better tract on my grows. But that kush was some killer weed. Seeing I haven't been smoking since forever, and now get to enjoy for acouple months, I was pretty lightweight. But I got to judge for myself. My all time favorite still is. Skunk #1, Kush took 2nd, and I'd have to say Warlock third. I didn't get a weight but the kush was deathly and prob about 3 1/2 Oz's prime. That's close to average for my over crowded flower room. Going to be nice to get some elbow room spring time. All I got left is to hang the doors on the greenhouse rake the floor and start filling pots. Well thats another journal. This one is bout done I wanna thx all my friends that came bye and read my little journal. I'm going to start another soon a outdoor grow under mother natures big HID in the sky. And I have a collection of new seed stock and some clones from all my grows. I think I'll call it Wood's Doghouse. Maybe

Skunk # 1, let me write that down.:grinjoint:
Wood Buddy you can't kid me:;): You'll always have that flower room full, it's in your nature to fill all available space.:yahoo:

How about Wood's Outhouse? Just kidding Bud. Couldn't resist!:grinjoint:

I can't wait till you get them all going, out, in, and every where else.:grinjoint:

Glad you're happy Bro. G'day to Miss J. :hippy:

Back
Top Bottom