Think I Got It This Time, First Time Grower, Indoor, Soil, LED

Here's a few but from this evening under green light
420-magazine-mobile1977465865.jpg
420-magazine-mobile379040619.jpg
420-magazine-mobile567265671.jpg
420-magazine-mobile511345666.jpg
after they had what could be their final feeding (at least on the back right lady). Front center giving her a run for the money here on final furlong back left lady may get another dose and possibly leave her in to see as fat as she can get without having to to throw a flag over her and say I did it for my country in honor of Independence Day

The update is there is no update! I left to go up to a wedding on Lake Erie Thursday morning and didn't return until last night ad girls look great. I flushed them with 2t Sledgehammer until I had significant runoff. My Loupe came in while I was gone so anxiobto get a good look at trichs but regardless they're getting nothing but straight Ozarka the rest of the way. Today is Day 58 and I haven't seen them under the lights in over a week but will later today and will post a few pics. All I know is they're sticky ashell

Amber Alert!! Made it home just in time today to check trichs with loupe before lights went out. Only had a few minutes and only checked 1 cola but they're definitely all milky and I'd say maybe 5% amber which means their days are numbered. Will probably unplug lights, crank A/C down to 68 and chop em within the next week. I did sneak a couple pics under a CFL for a minute..
420-magazine-mobile692647710.jpg
420-magazine-mobile675222175.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1415750429.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1700294514.jpg

Hey brotha looking good!

After I took Lefty down at day 65 and got her all dried up, she was really lacking in weight. Super sticky and looked dense, nice and tight buds, but they're really light and airy and burn up super quick.

Probably something to do with all the rookie mistakes I made lol, maybe nothing could have changed it, but just in case you might consider harvesting just one plant at first, wait a week harvest another, wait a week and harvest the last.

Just an idea. Mine turned out to be really good smoke, not quite top shelf like I'd hoped but pretty damn good. Really sticky and dank smell. And will only get better curing. Just wish it wasn't so Damn light!

Thanks Red. I may give her a few but looked this AM under Loupe and many more ambers. I like a heady buzz, but keen to idea of chopping one for daytime smoke, and let the other 2 get into Week 10 for some couch bud too. I unplugged timer after lights out today at noon, but may sneak one out and let other 2 ride. Problem is I was gonna use tent to dry so can't have lights coming on everyday for 12 hours. I'll figure something out may chop 2 and let 1 finish outside at my hunting property or on my empty wooded lot

Ok Red you scared me straight. I re-hung lights last night and plugged timer back in gonna give em a few more days. I snipped 3-4 popcorns from lower branches on 2 ladies which are drying and greener than Kermit himself but still some clear trichs in popcorn and no amber. I know they don't get the light they need down low like that but I'm still gonna give em this week I think. Today is 1st day of Week 10 on a 9-10 week strain so I'm going to try and exercise some patience which is not one of my strong suits! But hell its Day 99 overall from seed surely I can give em 4-5 more days and it'll assure a good flush too after giving them 14 days straight Ozarka. Here's a pic of popcorn i clipped

I think it can only benefit your final result. I only mentioned it because I thought my auto was ready when I took lefty but decided to let it go, and it's packed on a ton of weight and the smell has increased alot in the last 2 weeks... I was so scared of Lefty throwing nanners because of what happened with Righteous I'm positive I robbed myself of some weight and some flavor. That being said, yours look way more healthy and dank right now than mine ever did so I'm sure your going to have a fine result.

Damn those tester buds look tasty! Your in for a hell of a haul amigo!!

Looking good man that bush reminds me of my 10th grade girlfriend! Did you defoil at all during Veg? And how bout your space/lights? U running HID or LED?

Damn Tab looking good! Luscious veg... Hahahah David, hilarious... Yea that looks like some HID to me too. What nute line are you using Tab? If your 8 days from flip your about to hit the good stretch run. And a little over 2 month veg, you should be set up for a nice yeild!

Back
Top Bottom