First time Indoor Grow

Do you plan on using the back budding technique? LA's Quick Guide To Simple Backbuilding Technique For Buds![/QUOTE]

Thanks guys I think after reading this it's defo worth a try I think I will do it tonight to one of the plants and see how it goes,
I will take pics of before and after!! And keep abit of a update going so please pop back here and keep a look out, I have not got
A lot to read or many replies to my thread but I sure have some good pics to look at :cheer::420:

If you want to fix the pictures turn your camera and everything should be okay.

The backbudding technique works and i have personally tired it 2 times and it both with satisfied results so my 8 girls are just waiting for the right time ;)

If you want you can take a look at this Increasing yield with defoliation indoors: What's it mean? How to do it?
It's not that suitable for your plants as you already are late flower but always good to get more knowledge in the bag!

:cheer: :goodjob:

image12184.jpg
image12179.jpg
image12185.jpg

The strong smell will develop in week 6 of flower if recall correct, i was worried to as my last grow had such a lovely strong smell at day 28, but after reading more it's much different from strain to strain and which strains you combine also has something to say! All tho those looks like balls it must be somehow normal it actually was on my last set of plants as well but turned out great!

tgg_021.JPG

tgg_024.JPG

Currently day 35 of flower and have had another Go at de leafing, this will be the last de leafing session to get as much light to the lower buds and mature them up now. I'm currently still on 5ml bloom and 1ml grow per ltr but going to go up to 6ml for the next couple o feeds and try 7ml for the last week before the flush, the plants have not shown any deficiencies or overdosed with any feed during there life cycle so going to see if that helps, I haven't tried the budbacking yet as not really going to help towards yeald, this grow stinks and the plant is so sticky the past few days I really think its going to be some smoking cheeze!!!

image12224.jpg
image12225.jpg
image12226.jpg
image12227.jpg
image12230.jpg
image12229.jpg
image12228.jpg

Looking real nice ! At around what height did u start flowering???

Prob at around a foot tall they have doubled in size during flower and look abit stretched but this is because I grew 5
With it being my first grow I didn't know if all would make threw veg! So they got crammed and chased the light
This is a pic like a week into flower

image11407.jpg

Shortly after that they just shot up

Back
Top Bottom